Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:10
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Random3l1t3

Do i have to leave?

Guest Random3l1t3   
Guest Random3l1t3

I never got to play because i got rejected twice.

first time i got rejected because i needed more information on my backround. so i wrote more on the story.(i copied everything before i sent the first application) and pasted in the rest. (including rules)

Then i get denied because i failed to understand the rules. ("Failure to properly understand the rules (Be more specific)") i feel like i got rejected wrongfully, because the same answers got accepted once and rejected the next time.

Flame    0

I believe that if your application gets rejected twice you then get blacklisted from what i've read, so i'd assume that you would have to "leave" as you said.

I could be wrong though, i'm still new here :P

EDIT: If you do believe your applications were indeed wrongfully denied then I guess you should either just wait to see if an admin or moderator replies to see what they say, so might be best to hang around for a bit I suppose.

Bogdan    0

You don't have to leave you have to contact an admin.

Guest Hero   
Guest Hero

i feel like i got rejected wrongfully, because the same answers got accepted once and rejected the next time.

Elaborate? Maybe give us some insight on the answers you gave to the questions.

Avah    0

Being rejected twice does unfortunately mean that you will not be able to make another application at this time. Maybe in the future there will be an opening for a 3rd attempt for those with fantastically well written backstories, but this is not possible now I'm afraid.

The admins don't always explain exactly why you didn't make it through as it would consume a lot of their time, and they're already swamped. I'm sorry if you feel you were unfairly denied, but remember there's a lot of people who apply, not everyone can make it to whitelisting.