Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:05

Sign in to follow this  
Desert Hawk

Suspicious Steam Account

Question

Desert Hawk    0

I tried to get into the DayZ RP Us server as my DayZ Character Doc and when I go to check my whitelist, it says "Your account has been blacklisted due to a suspicious steam account" this confuses me, I got the 15 questions right on the second try and filled out all my character stuff right but still get blacklisted...What does it mean that I have a suspicious steam account

3 answers to this question

You need to make an appeal here and prove somehow that you have in fact not tried to whitelist with a different account. You are only allowed to have one account registered to DayZRP, and for some reason, the staff team find you suspicious.

Q: I have been blacklisted, what can I do to apply again?
A: Different types of blacklist require different procedures.
If you were blacklisted for being underage, follow the instructions in the sticky thread in the ban appeal forums.
If you were blacklisted due to recent VAC bans, create a ban appeal once 365 days have passed since your last VAC ban.
For all other blacklist reasons, create a ban appeal as normal, remember to use the template present in the sticky thread in the ban appeal forums.

Edited by Sofie

William    398

Hey Desert

Unfortunately this means that either your steam account is new or clearly an alt steam account. This is a percussion because some people try and do this to circumnavigate the whitelist system. (Because they may have a VAC ban on it less than 365 days old). The only thing you can do in this situation is make a ban appeal. 

http://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/14-appeals/

Make sure to read the stickied thread so you get the proper format. Hope this helped!

Desert Hawk    0
2 minutes ago, Will said:

Hey Desert

Unfortunately this means that either your steam account is new or clearly an alt steam account. This is a percussion because some people try and do this to circumnavigate the whitelist system. (Because they may have a VAC ban on it less than 365 days old). The only thing you can do in this situation is make a ban appeal. 

http://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/14-appeals/

Make sure to read the stickied thread so you get the proper format. Hope this helped!

Thanks for the help, I'll try to fill one out and hopefully be able to get into the server, my steam account is newer because I've only had my computer for about a week or little more.

6 minutes ago, Sofie said:

You need to make an appeal here and prove somehow that you have in fact not tried to whitelist with a different account. You are only allowed to have one account registered to DayZRP, and for some reason, the staff team find you suspicious.

Q: I have been blacklisted, what can I do to apply again?
A: Different types of blacklist require different procedures.
If you were blacklisted for being underage, follow the instructions in the sticky thread in the ban appeal forums.
If you were blacklisted due to recent VAC bans, create a ban appeal once 365 days have passed since your last VAC ban.
For all other blacklist reasons, create a ban appeal as normal, remember to use the template present in the sticky thread in the ban appeal forums.

Thanks for your help, I'm gonna try to figure stuff out for it...I've only had one steam account and I used the same email and stuff for my DayZ RP account, I've only had my PC for about a week or more and really wanted to get into this community.