Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:38

Sign in to follow this  
AfrooJack

Are you for real ?

Question

AfrooJack    1

I have a big question: Are you kidding of newcomer ???? I am trying to get whitelisted but on 2 stage , the one with question it's a LOT of question that didn't have answer on your web site , for example :

- Please do not post whitelist questions on the forums, Cheers mate... - Beni 

For real ?? Where should i get answers for this questions ?? Or you're just jerking around and i have to become a premium to obtain those answers ?? Waw , what a comunity , ask questions without an answer on your site ...

Edited by Beni

30 answers to this question

Jade    177

Have you looked through the lore page?

You can also come to the TS if you need help with Whitelist.

Those questions seem to be related to the lore. Might want to read the lore page.

Strider 2 fast 4 me.

Edited by Echo

Chow    45

All the answers are in the Rules and Lore page.
If you dont want to read, dont bother joining.

Bye

William    398

Take a deep breath and read the lore, you will find it. I have faith in you

Beni    686

Okay, Relax mate. 

Hello @AfrooJack

Firstly, do not post whitelist questions on the forums. 

Secondly, questions you did post can be found on the Lore page.

If you need anymore help, feel free to come onto teamspeak and join the helpdesk for more assistance.. 

Good luck mate. 

AfrooJack    1

the lore ?? , ok i didn't know about that , jesus i wasted 2 tries for nothing , ty for telling me about the lore i will definetly pass the next time

Sorry for beeing so mad , i just want to enter a roleplay server so bad , and i can't find those answers , but it's all good now , ty again and sorry one more time

Beni    686

Hello again @AfrooJack

If you feel your question has been solved, can you please select the answer you found most helpful? To do this simply press the big tick mark above the upvote and downvote buttons to the left of someones picture,

Thank you. 

Edit: so I put question mark instead of a tick mark..... Nice one Beni 

Edited by Beni

wow that negativity was not called for, if you read the questions well and you try to understand them then sooner or later they will come to you. And donations don't work like that my friend you don't pay to get answers on your whilelist so like everyone else said just read the question and if you need help go into TS and wait at the help desk. 

Edited by Bradley
For some reason can't spell need

2 hours ago, AfrooJack said:

I have a big question: Are you kidding of newcomer ???? I am trying to get whitelisted but on 2 stage , the one with question it's a LOT of question that didn't have answer on your web site , for example :

- Please do not post whitelist questions on the forums, Cheers mate... - Beni 

For real ?? Where should i get answers for this questions ?? Or you're just jerking around and i have to become a premium to obtain those answers ?? Waw , what a comunity , ask questions without an answer on your site ...

But to answer your question, just like an open book test you should maybe read the lore instead of raw dogging it and freaking out on the forum, for next time. 

Edited by Diamond

Lemons    193

Yeap pretty much what others have stated here already 

real the rules 

Hoffe    0

Similar problem here. Reading the rules. Also reading  DayzRP Official Background(Refined edition) here: 

I know that I can't write out the question here (second to last one I think though, starts with "How many days..."), but none of the available answers is even close to what's written in the Official Background.

The Official Background forum post seems like a refinement of a lore and timeline page that's now 404.: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-official-dayzrp-timeline-and-background and I see now there's another lore page linked in this thread.

There are a lot of "read the rules" kind of one-liners above, but I tried and I think that guy also maybe tried. It was fun, the rules are well-written and it's cool to see a community that takes this seriously, but after spending a couple of hours getting excited reading up on lore and rules it's a major bummer to fail on that application test and not be able to play this night I had off work.

2 minutes ago, Hoffe said:

-snip-

The thread you linked from Tomeran is no longer applicable, as that was the lore for mod. Once Standalone launched, the lore was entirely revamped and that thread no longer has any use. All lore questions, to my knowledge, and straight from this page (official lore page) and no others. If there are questions that aren't directly answered on the lore, I would suggest contacting a staff member.

Hoffe    0
28 minutes ago, Tosh said:

The thread you linked from Tomeran is no longer applicable, as that was the lore for mod. Once Standalone launched, the lore was entirely revamped and that thread no longer has any use. All lore questions, to my knowledge, and straight from this page (official lore page) and no others. If there are questions that aren't directly answered on the lore, I would suggest contacting a staff member.

Ah, that makes sense. If tomorrow is also a day without work or kids I'll be back then. Thanks!

AfrooJack    1

Nope , the question test it's IMPOSIBLE , again i found questions that is not on your site , i'm done , this is ridiculios ....

Sorry you feel this way, if it makes you feel any better it took me a couple tries to get my whitelist test. Every question can be answered with the rules, lore or common sense after understanding the rules.

Lyca    679

As other people already said. You can always come into teamspeak and join the "Waiting for Staff Help" - Channel.

We can help you there with questions about the test :) 

I can assure you that the test is not impossible.

AfrooJack    1

I came on TS , i still fail 1 question , i'm so mad now , i can't even write without shaking , i fail 3 times 

11 minutes ago, AfrooJack said:

I came on TS , i still fail 1 question , i'm so mad now , i can't even write without shaking , i fail 3 times 

You spoke to staff members about the question and they gave you the wrong answer? You are allowed to ask them as much as you want and they will answer if they are allowed to. Just keep in mind that also they make mistakes, so you need to take everything they say with a pinch of salt. 

Take a break from trying and wait until you are ready. The last thing you want is to say something that will give you points (:

Edited by Sofie

Shane    361
11 minutes ago, AfrooJack said:

Chill you can try again in a few hours.

Killerwelden    153

TBH with you bro, you need to take a deep breath and read the Rules.

Then go through the questions, and complete it. (Double check) 

You'll get into the community man. (Just relax)

Skinner    439

I hate to say it but honestly I don't think you're cut out for this community, you either have emotional problems or you're too immature. I'm not trying to criticize you or belittle you, but judging from your writing you are either too impatient to read the rules and lore or you might be having some language related issues while reading it. If English isn't your primary language that's okay, you just need to take a step back and a deep breath, maybe try again tomorrow.

Regardless, your attitude and aggravation in dealing with an issue that is 100% your fault and your responsibility is a bad omen, even if you do make it in you'll need to try to change your tune if you want to succeed and stick around.

Good luck!