Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:13
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Noxious

BeanZ Increase?

BeanZ Increase  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Increase the BeanZ allowed to be given a day?

• Stay 5

Noxious    136

Hi all

Recently I have been seeing a lot of great content on the forums and well sometimes I feel need to Beanz the content but I can't seem to do so cause I have used my daily limit already. This seems to happen everyday for me so I would like to see an increase in the number of Beanz users are allowed to give, spread the love so to speak. 

Keeping in mind, that the perk for the Tycoon rank is 10. So obviously if we were to vote for 10 a day. The Tycoon will have to be changed, after all then what would be the point of paying all that money for some flash colors and simple profile changes. People want their Beanz.. ;)

Would love to see some feedback on what you are all thinking, if a change isn't needed at all that's fine. Vote for what you believe in!

Cheers
Nox

Eagle    409

I'm crossed between 6-8 so I voted 6.

/Moved to Suggestions.

cakey    14

OR you should be able to buy beanz packs like 300 Beanz for £2.99 or something .. ETC 

Edited by cakey

Brad    158

10 is a nice number to have.  Just got to pick your beanz accordingly.  And yeah bump up a few more for tycoons, Oprah deez beanz.

And please...no payment for beanz.

Edited by Brad

Shane    577

Don't turn beanz into a microtransaction pls

I say 10 ;)

cakey    14

All im saying is .. yeah you still get daily beanz. but cause some people cant afford tycoon donor status. buying beanz might be a good thing to just be there.. its a choice. 

Mexi    1313

Whats the point? Don't be beanz happy and you don't have a problem. 5 every 24 hours is enough, no need to give more otherwise all ranks would need to be increased. Just another thing that isn't needed at all tbh.

Billy    0
13 minutes ago, Mexi said:

Whats the point? Don't be beanz happy and you don't have a problem. 5 every 24 hours is enough, no need to give more otherwise all ranks would need to be increased. Just another thing that isn't needed at all tbh.

Yea honestly, you are probably just giving beanz out to anyone that replies to you. The number is fine for me because I use them for things I find hilarious or stuff that I really agree with.

AndreyQ    0

5 is a good number, makes you not throw beanz all over the forums just for the sake of it

Mamba    0
1 hour ago, cakey said:

OR you should be able to buy beanz packs like 300 Beanz for £2.99 or something .. ETC 

Wouldn't mind that, actually. If only there was a use for having them aside from "This gentlemen spends a lot of time being awesome on the forums"

Kat    101
1 hour ago, Mexi said:

I disagree.  With all the frustration that is being expressed around the community, being able to give a little extra love isn't a bad thing.  There are times I want to share some Staff love, but then I wonder, do I really want to use my Beanz on them?  Do they care?  I think sometimes giving the community a little perk would go a long way toward lessening some drama, even if it is just a few more Beanz.

Future    31

At this rate, I'll never get beanz. 

But nah, the number should stay where it's at.

Sofie    0

Just need to change your view on beanz and only hand them out to only the best posts you find.

You can always go back to your daily given beanz, take them back and hand them out to the new post you thought deserved it more.

Iso    1242

For people who actually care about BeanZ, I'd say that 5 a day is enough.

I give out BeanZ because other people like them but they're pretty much meaningless.

Emile    98

We just got it up to 5 a day, I thinks its good where it's at.

Idk man, as a non-tycoon this is very appealing and all... But I think it's fine how it is.

I give out all 5 of my beanz everyday, sure, it would be cool to give out a couple more though.

Noxious    136
1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Idk man, as a non-tycoon this is very appealing and all... But I think it's fine how it is.

I give out all 5 of my beanz everyday, sure, it would be cool to give out a couple more though.

Yeah my original thought was on 7 tbh..

Whip    0

Listen here ,

You are all bean whores,  you give out your beans like they are coupons for 5 dollars off pizza at the shop down the road. You spam them to your friends and cry when a good post comes up and can't give beans.    We should never have a "pay for more beans option" and if you need more beans then you shouldn't be giving them out for stupid reasons.

Pretty much, I only give out maybe 3 of my ten beans a day, because none of you deserve them because you need to make me kekle pretty hard. I remember back in the day you were lucky to get 20 beans in a week,  Now people average in the 90+ . 

We don't need more beans , we need less.

Stop abusing beans 

Noxious    136
9 minutes ago, Whip said:

Listen here ,

You are all bean whores,  you give out your beans like they are coupons for 5 dollars off pizza at the shop down the road. You spam them to your friends and cry when a good post comes up and can't give beans.    We should never have a "pay for more beans option" and if you need more beans then you shouldn't be giving them out for stupid reasons.

Pretty much, I only give out maybe 3 of my ten beans a day, because none of you deserve them because you need to make me kekle pretty hard. I remember back in the day you were lucky to get 20 beans in a week,  Now people average in the 90+ . 

We don't need more beans , we need less.

Stop abusing beans 

Cheers for the feeback Whip. I also do share your views on how people get 90+ in aweek, but thats just simply most of the time is like the guys friends just spamming the person beanz all the time. I think there needs to be some type of wall in place to stop mass bean spam on a certain member.. 

Diamond    0

Personally I think it's funny you have to donate 200 bucks to say "oh I like you post" 10 times. It's not even a custom message anymore.. broken system and everyone spams. 

Edited by Diamond

Noxious    136
10 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Personally I think it's funny you have to donate 200 bucks to say "oh I like you post" 10 times. It's not even a custom message anymore.. broken system and everyone spams. 

Yeah, true. I do the remember the time when you had to actually give a reason for what you were giving them for. You had to write something at least 10 characters long..? 

Mental    0

Why does everyone care about forum relevancy points on a roleplaying internet community so much?

It's fine the way it is.

Strider    0
2 hours ago, Noxious said:

Cheers for the feeback Whip. I also do share your views on how people get 90+ in aweek, but thats just simply most of the time is like the guys friends just spamming the person beanz all the time. I think there needs to be some type of wall in place to stop mass bean spam on a certain member.. 

Didn't you get spammed like 55 in one day once? I mean I don't care either way, just saying it's pretty hypocritical. 

4b9da5e85d3b9e808381c61b6982088e.png

I'm sure those were legit.

Whatever, on topic, I don't think the system needs any changes. It's fine the way it is. Not everyone averages in the 90+ per week that's like 4-5 people in the whole community.

Edited by Strider

Diamond    0

If there was no spamming I would be top 10 and that is a solid fact 

Noxious    136
42 minutes ago, Strider said:

Didn't you get spammed like 55 in one day once? I mean I don't care either way, just saying it's pretty hypocritical. 

4b9da5e85d3b9e808381c61b6982088e.png

I'm sure those were legit.

Whatever, on topic, I don't think the system needs any changes. It's fine the way it is. Not everyone averages in the 90+ per week that's like 4-5 people in the whole community.

Now now Strider. That was an experiment to see how easy it is to get beanz from friends, someone as rich as you would know this best.

Thank you for your feedback