Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:26
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Andrewkush69

Biased ban issued upon two people.

Im here to bring to light an issue that should be considered seriously. a friend was banned for 3 days for emergency logging not combat logging, the reason i say this is because he logged under strict enforcement from his parents and the contact was in the 30 minute time frame but was terminated before he logged and no rp was happening in  his forced logging off. as well a full 3 day ban isnt the minimum ban time i would know because previously another friend was banned for 2 days for kos which is worse so the person that issued the ban is a liar stating that a 3 day ban is minimum for a first offense. several admins are lying to him about the minimum time for the ban and this is actually pathetic. Now for the ban issued to curleyfry by a biased player that is also an admin, he is involved and apart of the group called kindred which is the SAME group that the man was executed in which shows vested interest in banning curleyfry which is also pathetic that we cant have unbiased ban appeal reviews against loyal players who appreciate the rp idea. again to the 3 day ban against RULTonic he logged 25 minutes after contact FOR 3 DAYS with no choice otherwise on top of several admins lying about the minimum time this is actually sad to me that the abuse of power in a video game community is a real thing. if you want to ban me for this topic go ahead it just shows how pathetic you are and absolute laziness to sit and think about a situation. 

Shark    0

Ah yes. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Au revoir, I guess?

Welcome to EB Games

You all need to calm down the rules are in place for a reason.

Edited by Taig

WilliAM    431

Dude, there are punishments for breaking rules. If people got out of a CL ban because they said "My parents forced me to get off" then whats the point of even having a combat log timer, people would use similar excuses all the time. And the 2 day ban is for a firefight KOS, not a straight up KOS. If you want clarification on what that is, go look it up on the rules page.

Once again, I highly suggest checking out the rules page for yourself before you start playing the bias card.

Shark    0
58 minutes ago, Curleyfry said:

-User was banned for this post-

Two day ban is firefight KOS, not standard. Learn to read sometime, it can be useful so you don't keep getting banned.

Two hour bans don't exist. Belee dat.

Roman    0
58 minutes ago, Curleyfry said:

Show me the report and verdict where it says that you got punished for KOS and revived a 2 day ban. Also show me where he got banned for 2 hours in a verdict.

7 hours ago, Echo said:

-User was warned for this post-

6 hours ago, Will said:

Dude, there are punishments for breaking rules. If people got out of a CL ban because they said "My parents forced me to get off" then whats the point of even having a combat log timer, people would use similar excuses all the time. And the 2 day ban is for a firefight KOS, not a straight up KOS. If you want clarification on what that is, go look it up on the rules page.

Once again, I highly suggest checking out the rules page for yourself before you start playing the bias card.

Shark    0
11 hours ago, Andrewkush69 said:

Strider    0
56 minutes ago, Andrewkush69 said:

What?

Roman    0
56 minutes ago, Curleyfry said:

Give me the name of the admin who handled your report and was involved with the verdict.

Roman    0
56 minutes ago, Andrewkush69 said:

Where did he prove me wrong?

7 hours ago, Andrewkush69 said:

Ender    644

Alright thats enough of the insult throwing Lets take a chill pill here please 

Just now, Echo said:

Give me the name of the admin who handled your report was involved with the verdict.

castel who is in kindred which is also the group of the guy he killed and caused the ban appeal so its kinda common sense

Curleyfry    0
1 minute ago, Will said:

We're not saying the ban was unjust. He broke the rules, that was recognized. What we're saying is that admins who belong to a group (excluding factions as they are insanely large and often encompass 30% of the community) of the people involved in the report should have no verdict voice or in the appeal. The justice system is designed around an unbiased fair trial. Admins who have a vested interest in the outcome should not be allowed to have a voice in the verdict, as with all other fair justice systems.

Shark    0
7 hours ago, Andrewkush69 said:

-User was banned for this comment-

Gimme the link or stop talking.

53 minutes ago, Ender said:

Alright thats enough of the insult throwing Lets take a chill pill here please 

Lyca    783
1 minute ago, Andrewkush69 said:

castel who is in kindred which is also the group of the guy he killed and caused the ban appeal so its kinda common sense

The GM-Team who handled the report werent part of the group. Dont know how you came up with that.

Roman    0
1 minute ago, Andrewkush69 said:

What the hell are you even saying here? I'm not trying to be funny or mean but could you please take a second and think about grammar before you submit your replies so I can understand you better.

You are saying that Casitel a GAMEMASTER (not admin) was involved with the group somehow and he wrote the verdict in the report??