Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:06

Sign in to follow this  

A message to all from GMTC (Open)

*Out on the dock at the GMTC headquarters Lyaria stands before a massive pile of tents and trading goods with a radio in her hands. The sun had just set and a light fog was already rolling in over the coast. The last few hours had been spent on disassembling the tents and preparing for this. Men splashed gasoline up onto the pile as others gathered around. When everything was ready Lyaria pressed the PTT down on her radio and started her broadcast*

“To the survivors in Chernarus this is Lyaria of the Green Mountain Trading Company. I am here at our base of operations in Komarovo to send a message to everyone. The GMTC is shutting down. All trade is disbanded, all medical services are halted, and our doors are no longer open to all.”

*She releases the PTT as a torch is brought over to her. With a hard look on her face she turns and ignites the bonfire behind her. She watches as it flares to life and burn brightly in the dark, cold night.*

“Nothing remains for those who sought to destroy us from both within and without. Neither for those who came time and again to attempt to take what they pleased without putting in the efforts to scavenge themselves. I have burned it all. Burned it to the ground and any who doubt me can come see the light themselves of the fire set here.”

*Her voice raises as she addresses those gathered as well*

“To the people who have hurt and killed my people while ransacking our home I hope you have a damn good explanation for doing so because I am coming to hear them. When I find you all, when I come to ask, I will not be a forgiving woman. I expect answers and those who know me are aware how far I am willing to go when I have a purpose to guide me.”

*She goes quiet and simply watches the flames consume the fuel of the fire. Her very company and her dreams of a safe home for those who were not fighters but had so much to offer turning to ash before her.*

“So this is goodbye. Perhaps one day GMTC will rise from the ashes once more or perhaps something else.”

*She releases the PTT and walks back down the dock to join the others with a tired sigh. There was still so much work to do.*

Edited by Lyaria

Buddy    829

Having already packed his fishing equipment long before; Buddy watches the blaze from afar on a hilltop to the northwest of the town. Hearing Lyaria's heartbreaking words over the broadcast; he takes one last look at the compound before him that he once called home. A tear rolling down his face; he allows his still broadcasting radio to slip through his fingers to the ground as he turns his back to it and disappears off into the woods; muttering the words....

"I just don't understand......" 

Legna_Etum    5

Vincenzo hears the broadcast, and even he can see the smoke rising from the air. He puts his radio to his now-only ear, listens to it as his heart falls.

"Oh, god.." He falls to his knees and sobs- he was never a fighter, nor was he brave, and this is all far too much to bear.

Stiflex    109

*J barely holding the excitement, presses down the PTT*

What a shame...

*His tone becomes more serious*

Try not to murder lads who are barely of age to hold a weapon next time...

*J releases the PTT*

*Louie presses the PTT*

"The traders are shutting down great but it still doesn't hide the fact that you murder children. 

*Louie releases the PTT*

Brodie    43

*Aaron hears Louie response, grits his teeth and sighs heavily, originally he wasn't going to respond, but now, he feels it's necessary, he holds down his PTT.*

"Alright listen here your down-syndrome cunt, go fuck yourself side wards you stupid eejit. We've never 'murdered' any fucking children, so go fuck yourself for one. For two, you're group of fucking retards kill more innocent people everyday than anybody, and we never killed any children, unless you want to tell me what child we killed? And how will killed them? Oh wait, you fucking can't yet stupid bastard, swear down Louie, you're the most fucking mentally challenged person I've ever met, I've given you around three chances, and look what you're doing, just fucking end your life already you fucking moron."

*With another long sigh Aaron releases his PTT almost breaking his radio as he spoke into it, he takes a few breathes to chill out and then presses his PTT down once more.*

"Now, this is directed to G.M.T.C, This is Aaron Rivers speaking, I don't give a fuck who can hear me or who knows me name, but anyways, I enjoyed getting to know each and everyone of yee, but unfortunately it didn't last as long as I hoped it would, but hopefully we can still stick together in the future. Take care to whoever I most likely wont see, and a thank you to Lyaria, Jimmy and Jack."

*He finally releases his PTT and stuff his radio away.*

*Ryan picks up the radio and frowns, pushing down the PTT*

So... no more newcomer specials?

*a tear would roll down his cheek as he releases the PTT*

Jack the Ripper    249

*Ivan stands on the hill overlooking Komorvov, watching the tower of smoke and flames rise from the docks. He raises the radio to his mouth and presses down on the PTT.*

"Whatever we started out as, whatever we were before.... it can't be that way. We don't live in a world, where we can have what we want. Just burn it. Burn it all."

*Ivan turns and walks into the woods, leaving that accursed pier to burn behind him.*

BL4DE    12
10 minutes ago, Brodie said:

*Aaron hears Louie response, grits his teeth and sighs heavily, originally he wasn't going to respond, but now, he feels it's necessary, he holds down his PTT.*

"Alright listen here your down-syndrome cunt, go fuck yourself side wards you stupid eejit. We've never 'murdered' any fucking children, so go fuck yourself for one. For two, you're group of fucking retards kill more innocent people everyday than anybody, and we never killed any children, unless you want to tell me what child we killed? And how will killed them? Oh wait, you fucking can't yet stupid bastard, swear down Louie, you're the most fucking mentally challenged person I've ever met, I've given you around three chances, and look what you're doing, just fucking end your life already you fucking moron."

*With another long sigh Aaron releases his PTT almost breaking his radio as he spoke into it, he takes a few breathes to chill out and then presses his PTT down once more.*

"Now, this is directed to G.M.T.C, This is Aaron Rivers speaking, I don't give a fuck who can hear me or who knows me name, but anyways, I enjoyed getting to know each and everyone of yee, but unfortunately it didn't last as long as I hoped it would, but hopefully we can still stick together in the future. Take care to whoever I most likely wont see, and a thank you to Lyaria, Jimmy and Jack."

*He finally releases his PTT and stuff his radio away.*

*Shaun laughs and holds down the PTT*

Wow, i am one level of shit talker, but fuck, you're out of my league.

Have fun trying to get Louie to kill himself.

*Shaun releases the PTT* 

Edited by BL4DE

Eli sitting next to an apple tree shaking it repeatedly hears Ly over his radio

All things come to an end right? People attacking a camp when numbers are low, gone. Attack a camp of survivors who are not fighters. Make you feel like big men?

Funny the reason why your camp is closed is pure jealousy, which is why they attack.

As for this nonsense of "child killers" Louie, I know you, you don't know me but I've been around the block. I know what you have done. Don't call people children killers when you yourself did it.

Now onto this important matter. Louie and his goons... See ya pussys on the flip side.

Eli ends his transmission listening closely. 

-double post-

Edited by Dustin

Brodie    43
2 minutes ago, BL4DE said:

*Snip*

*Aaron clicks down his PTT face palming as he does so, you notice his voice is slightly muffled as he speaking behind his hand.*

"Alright pal, good luck getting your tongue out of Louie's hole, it must be really fucking far up there."

*Releases his PTT once again flicking frequencies awaiting responses.*

*Sid looking at the radio not knowing what to do. He raged and pressed the PPT* 

"I will always remember what you guys built. One day I'll murder those people who did this. And I'll be smiling while doing it."

*Sid releases PPT and hold his gun tight*

*Alexei pulls his radio out of his backpack, he holds down the PTT*

"Ahoj this is Alexei, sorry to hear about your compound lady, I didn't have the pleasure of going down there myself but heard many stories"

*He'd smirk to himself*

"Lets keep it in our pants, we're all men here"

*He sets the radio down and yawns*

Edited by Charlie

*Louie presses the PTT*

"If you people know who I am you know right well I do not harm children I ain't that fucked up like the rest of yall"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Grabs the radio from Aaron's hands and starts speaking annoyed.*

"I actually have no fucking clue who you are. Aside from being a dead man walking."

*She shoves it back to his chest and walks off yelling into her radio on another frequency*

Edited by Lyaria

Brodie    43

*Lefts out a puff of air as she shoves his radio into his chest, he looks at her slightly confused and then presses down the PTT once again.*

"Sorry that Lyaria spoke through my radio there."

*Releases his PTT.*

*Ryan pulls the covers away from Aaron and makes himself comfortable. He takes the radio from Aaron and pushes down the PTT*

Any help you guys need let me know

*he releases the PTT and proceeds to smash Aaron's radio*

Edited by ThatRyanGuy

*Joe pushes Ryan off the bed and stares down at Aaron, pulling out his radio*

"I mean the camp is gone and all, lets stop crying on the radio yeah?

Focus more on surviving and attempting to kill the people who "Ruined" your camp"

*He drops his radio into is pocket and picks up the bed covers off Aaron and throws it onto Ryan*

*Jason comes into the room and scolds Ryan for breaking another radio then pulls out his own to respond, pressing the PTT*

"I am willing to help as well so drop me a line if you need anything"

*As he releases the PTT he throws the radio at Aaron, then goes to sit on the edge of the bed*

Brodie    43

*Aaron now in a different bed, he leans over Lyaria and takes her radio from her hands.*

"I appreciate all the kind comments, but I don't appreciate all of yee invading my privacy."

*He releases the PTT with a final sigh.*

Edited by Brodie

Keione    49

*Keione leans against the walls of the tree stand, staring down at what remains of the camp. He slips his radio from his pocket and slides his thumb over the PTT*

We, unfortunately, live in a world filled to the brim with ignorant individuals. Maybe someday they'll be strung from a tree and used as bait for wolves.

Until then, I'll be scavenging supplies for a newer, better company. Please contact me when you are ready to begin rebuilding.

*He let's go of the radio and slips it back into his pocket, climbing down the ladder and making his way uphill*

Stiflex    109

*J bursts into laughter when he hears people volunteering to help, he gets a grip of himself, calms down and holds the PTT*

Yes, let's band together and stand against those field plowing heathens!

*Coughs*

I visited your petty fishing village today, had a chat with some lad and his mafioso-wannabe lookin mercenaries.

He told me that the farmers from the north put down their hoes and shovels and picked up their shootin-sticks and gave you a rough time. Who could've guessed you've pissed them off too? Did you step on their crops or something?

*J releases the PTT and starts laughing uncontrollably*

Edited by Stiflex

*Will hears the broadcast and isn't surprised as he knew this all was coming. He smiles a bit and reaches for his radio pressing the PTT.* 

You made the right choice in the end Ly and don't worry the same people attacking you are also a thorn in our side as well. You're not alone but well... I already told you this 100 times. See you soon.

*He releases the PTT.*

twig    18

*Eli grabs his bottle and tips it back as he listens to the radio. Ather taking a swig he hits the PTT*

It was a pleasure trading in your camp, shame it came to this.

*He releases the PTT*