Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:10

Sign in to follow this  

To the remnants of the Komarovo Trading Post

*Artyom and the rest of the Wolverines rest for a time, and Artyom decides to try and contact any surviving Traders. Artyom presses the PTT*

If any traders are still alive out there, Wolverines are willing and able to assist you in any endeavor. We know of the attack, it didn't sound like there were many survivors...

*Artyom pauses, and banter between Wolverines is heard in the background*

Anyway, you guys aren't alone out there. Wolverines are on your side.

*Artyom releases the PTT*

*Louie presses the PTT* 

"We only gave them a slap on the wrist for trying to send mercenaries after us if you wish to follow their path well you know right well what happens" 

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by lukzo2024

*He'd sit back on a sofa , hold down the PTT button and opens a can of pepsi*

''Heard you suffocated the camp with bodies like a Chinese army.''

*He pauses*

''Sounds pretty pathetic if I'm honest''

*He releases the PTT button , finished drinking the pepsi and throws it across the room*

Edited by Cloudy
Can't spell.

*Artyom realizes the man who sounded rather uneducated was Louie, and responds*

Maybe if you hadn't made so many enemies, they wouldn't have to send guys after you. Nonetheless, your wipe out of one of the only trade posts in Chernarus was not a smart strategic move.

*Artyom releases the PTT*

StoneFace    11

*Looks confused and picks up radio*

The hell are you on about, the remnants of what? That pathetic hostage situation that was completely unnecessary and wasted everyone's time? Unless you got a time machine to go back and salvage people's wasted efforts I'd say everyone is just fine minus a bit of supplies and a wasted hostage, camp still looks fine today my man.

*Scott switches frequencies and starts making some calls*  

StoneFace    11

*Laughs a little and picks up radio to broadcast*

To the person who originally made this broadcast, you must be talking about the incident last week at Green Mountain. The trading post ain't dead nor are the people gone, they just moved to Komarovo for more space and sunshine. If anything Louie was the last straw in a long line of attacks that they decided to pack up and leave to hang with some coastal cuties.

*Puts down radio. Can't resist explaining one more thing, picks up the radio*

The trading post isn't going anywhere until they decide they have no more business to do with civilians. I've seen plenty of people coming in and out of the new trading post, and this one is more roomy. Simple re-location isn't a sign that everyone was slaughtered.

*Takes a breather and stops broadcasting to continue his day off of looting and killing*

Edited by StoneFace

Grimnir    589

*Anton would sit on the roof of the old HQ and watch over the prospects, trying to not shoot Dallas in the face and listening to his radio. After listening to the back and forth for a bit, he pushes the PTT button down:*

Do you really call yourselves the "Wolverines"?

*Johnny, passing by, starts laughing with Anton and a faint "Fuckin' retards..." can be heared.*

Well.... I am sure they were just waiting for your help...

*Anton shakes his head and releases the PTT button.*

Edited by Grimnir

Coda852    32

Jimmy frowns listening to the radio and shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

"Well, first I don't ever remember me or the Boss sending mercs after anyone, hell we actually have no idea who you guys even ARE still. Only people we've had issues with was those green armband folks and one or two REALLY dark blue ones. Like honestly I have no idea who the hell you and you guys are, thought you were just going after the shit in the tents. Well anyway, we are still alive tents are still around, just they won't be around much longer.

*Ryan finishes cleaning his AK and rests it to the side of his desk. He takes his notepad from his pocket and starts flicking through the various pages of frequencies and notes. He hears the commotion on the radio and finally decides to respond, pushing down the PTT*

Sounds like your security let you down... I am sorry to hear about the fall of the trading post, it was a good place while it lasted

*he cracks open a can of pepsi*

If you have any information regarding Louie's men and wish to forward it to myself I would very much appreciate it

*he releases the PTT and places the radio back on the table, taking another swig of pepsi*

21 minutes ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

-snip-

*Jack presses down the PTT*

"Why are you acting like even if you had any information, you would actually do anything with it?"

*Jack releases the PTT*

Elmo    914

*Standing on the gantry of the rusted barn, staring out over the town of Kozlovka with tired eyes, Max sighs deeply after hearing the transmission and recognising several voices. Debating whether or not to break his silence, his fingers tap gently against the rust coated railing, every "thip" sound echoing an inner thought. With a renewed mind, Max unclips his radio from his belt and begins to transmit, the wind whipping around his chest.*

*His voice would be distorted and his accent would return to his native English, a tinge of Oxted creeping into his voice*

"Well it was you that attacked them... that changes things..."

*He rubs the back of his neck with a gloved hand*

"To whomever remains of the encampment, I offer my services and assistance to any and all members of the trading post. Supplies, protection, medical experience, I can offer those. You were strong before and you continue to be strong, should you wish to avail of my help please do not hesitate to contact me."

*Grunting as he levers himself off of the railing, Max switches off his radio and re-attaches it to his belt before resuming his staring contest with the town of Kozlovka.*

10 minutes ago, TheProxJack said:

-meme-

*Ryan pushes down the PTT*

I'm not doing this, fuck off

*he releases the PTT*

35 minutes ago, Coda852 said:

-snip-

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Control your people teach them manners we were lenient that time I do not care about possessions this was retaliation."

*Louie releases the PTT*

1 minute ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

-snip-

*As the PTT is pressed down, laughter can be heard*

"Ah whatever man, still waiting on that knife fight though."

*Jack releases the PTT*

A bored william is taking a break after just helping out louie and his boys he holds ptt

Christ a knife fight why not fists? its a bit more fair and probably last longer than a knife fight to be honest also if there is one let me know when and where wouldn't want to miss the feud of you two after all the bitching you guys do 

William releases ptt chuckling to him self and starts carving pagan M.C into the side of his bat

Just now, dankatronic said:

-snip-

*Jack presses down the PTT*

"That is the whole point, after this fight one of us won't be bitching at the other anymore."

*Jack releases the PTT*

William finishes his carving and smiles holding ptt 

Fucking hope so lad good luck to you boys anyway hope you dont end up killing each other would be such a waste but also even more entertaining 

releases ptt and starts drinking his whiskey 

*Lyaria presses down the PTT of her radio*

"Prepare to understand the meaning of the word vengeance."

evanm23    293

*Bear is fiddling with his SVD, He hears chatter on the radio frequency, he holds the PTT*

To be honest this guy is right, fist fight would be better and more entertaining. Jack ive seen you fight, that Shaun black-water guy, you fucked him up. thats until you slapped his ass. that was a bit weird but i wont judge.

*He releases the ptt*

*Alexei sits against a tree, his backpack is resting on the ground beside him. He reaches into his backpack and pulls out his radio. Alexei takes a deep breath before he holds down the PTT speaking in his Chernarussian accent*

"Ahoj this is Alexei. What is this radio drama over the past few days? sounds like you need to take you problems off the open waves"

*He'd sigh and talk in a more serious tone*

"I personally thank you Wolverines for offering help, it's a rare comodity these days eh? Hopefully I see you around so I can introduce myself formally, metje se"

*He lets go of the PTT and tucks the radio back into his backpack* 

Edited by Charlie

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Yeah I reckon secretly Jack and Ryan are lovers just using this radio chatter to hide it anyhow someone just mention something about vengeance well yeah I'm pretty sure you witnessed it at that camp."

*Louie laughs releasing the PTT*

Legna_Etum    5

*Vincenzo hears the chatter, turns his radio on. He sounds afraid.*

"To any members of the GM Trading Company- please, just don't do anything drastic. They- they already caught me and cut my ear off when I tried finding another place to go, the people with the red armbands. Please listen to them. The leader- Jimmy, he said that once he found you, he'd cut you in half with his sword."

*He releases the PTT. *

Squillium    323

*Miller would laugh to himself as he looks out over the Chernogorsk skyline from the top of the City Hall. He regains his composure and presses the PTT*

Ms. Lyaria, after the past few days of you and your men having to deal with various issues, I suggest we try and have a little private chat again. You know how to contact me.

*Miller puts his radio away as he watches the sunrise*

Coda852    32

He shakes his head and frowns at Louie's response and presses the PTT on his radio.

"I'm sorry but you keep going on about this thing where we did something to you right? So like what the fuck even happened to you, you literally haven't said anything about who you are so how are we supposed to know if we did ANYTHING to you? Even if some people did do some shit to you, you do understand that this place is where people WORKED...when they leave they clock out and do there own things. Did it not once occur to you to maybe call up Me or the boss lady and TALK to us? Or did you just pick up a gun and say fuck it this is a reason to kill?"

He lets go off the PTT and awaits the man's response.

*Louie presses the PTT*

" we do not negotiate with child killers you people started this we will end it." 

*Louie releases the PTT*