Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:19

Sign in to follow this  

The Burners Open Comms [OPEN FREQ]

*As Tony gets to the top of Green Mountain Tower, he takes out his radio as he takes in the view and holds the PTT*

"I'm just gonna start off by saying a cheesy greeting, Hello to the survivors of Chernarus, there we are"

*Takes a breather before continuing*

"Anyways all jokes aside, my name is Tony Dixon, some of you may know me, some of you may not and some of you may not even care who the hell I am but I've been wanting to broadcast this message for about almost a week now. Most of you might not know about the group I'm leading called The Burners, well congrats, now you know. I'm broadcasting this message on our frequency which is welcomed to anyone and any other groups who wants to discuss business or maybe you're looking for people to join with or just have a roll around with"

*Sparks a cigarette up, inhales it and blows, he then continues*

"Now I know what you're thinking "The Burners? what dumbass made that up?" well you're actually listening to that dumbass and you also may think we just go around litting shit on fire, no, thats not what we're about. We're actually quite nice once you meet us, we help out people who need it but if people cross us then they will know why we're called The Burners. Anyways, yeah, if people want to discuss business or want be recruited into our ranks, its just one finger on the PTT button away. Hope to see you guys in person soon."

*Tony releases the PTT button, slips his radio back in his pocket and finishes off his cigarette*

steenbear    5

*A man grasps the radio... his grip full of hatred pushing the PTT, all that can be heard is the kindling of a fire until voices are heard yelling*

"WOLVERINES!"

*The man swiftly releases the PTT, and the transmission cuts out abruptly*

*Louie hits the PTT*

"Good Luck Tony i will also introduce you to my connections to help you out also what the fuck is the Wolverines. 

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by lukzo2024

*Tony pulls back out his radio and holds the PTT*

"Cheers for that Louie and I have no idea, what are the Wolverines whoever said that?"

*Releases PTT and hangs on to radio to wait for a reply*

*Ryan returns from his trip up north and throws his bag on the floor, opening it and taking out the 3 Solar Powered MP3 players he found, placing them on the table. He then goes to his radio and chuckles to himself, remembering what Woods had told him earlier. He sits down on his chair and pushes down the PTT of his radio*

Burners... right? Heard you became Louie's bitch

Reminds me of when that fella Hawk snaked me out to Louie... Just so you know he killed himself that same week

*he chuckles*

So I assume that bold statement of "let me shoot Jack Barnes in the head" is voided now?

I would ask why you decided to take sides with the man you denounced and hated in the Brotherhood, the man who talked big on the radio but was infront of me in cuffs every other day... But I don't really care. I just wanted to say that I tried that whole "take on the world" strategy back when I was one of the big men in A World Without Borders never works out well. I do appreciate you attempting to follow your idols, that being myself, Woods and my friends, but I hope you enjoy spending your life hiding in bushes

Anyway, good luck... oh and let me know when you next change that name of your army, I'm starting to loose track

*he releases the PTT and throws his radio back onto his desk. He then turns and takes his rifle from its position resting beside the table and lays it out infront of him. He then grabs his weapon cleaning kit from the desk beside him and begins cleaning his AKM*

*Tony hears Ryan's voice through the radio and holds the PTT to reply*

"Hello Ryan, to respond I wouldn't exactly call myself Louie's bitch since I wasn't treated like one when I met him at that meeting location. Also, the statement was actually Shaun who said that since he hated Jack Barnes and Jack Radford but instead those three fought it all out whilst I spoke to Louie"

*Tony takes a sip of water from his bottle, he then continues*

"Also, the "Denounced and hated in the brotherhood" thing? Yeah, I didn't really know about that as back then I didn't really know who Louie was and I also just kept myself to myself when I was in The Brotherhood. I hope the "working for Louie" thing doesn't have any affect between me and you, Baba and his guys. I'd like to try and keep the relations with other groups the same, cheers anyways, good luck with you lot as well"

*Tony releases the PTT*

15 minutes ago, AG x V3N0MZz said:

-snip-

*He takes the radio from the table and speaks into it again*

Like I said to the brigade lot, I don't have a problem with you yet. The moment your men start attacking my men, or getting in the way of my operations against Louie and his conscript army...

That's when I have a problem

*he releases the PTT*

3 minutes ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

-Snip-

*Tony holds the PTT*

"Hopefully it doesn't come to that then, if anything happens between you lot, we'll let you sort it out with each other whilst The Burners stay out of the way"

*Tony releases the PTT and puts his radio back in his coat pocket whilst he sparks another cigarette*

1 hour ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

-snip-

*Louie hits the PTT*

"Follow this path Ryan it will not end well you will loose friends and family I have men here that are expendable and willing to waste their lives for me with a click of a finger I would recommend you seek solace before its too late."

*Louie releases the PTT*

6 minutes ago, lukzo2024 said:

*Louie hits the PTT*

"Follow this path Ryan it will not end well you will loose friends and family I have men here that are expendable and willing to waste their lives for me with a click of a finger I would recommend you seek solace before its too late."

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Ryan pushes down the PTT*

*All that can be heard is him laughing for a good 20 seconds*

*he releases the PTT for a moment to compose himself*

Alright L... Lou *he continues laughing* Alright big man

*he releases the PTT and continues laughing*

*He fumbles the radio in his hands before pushing the PTT*

If you are sayin' he will lose friends, you're talkin' about me. Carry on and I'll fuckin' chop you up you dirty white boy.

Best of regards Kibuka, come fucking get me.

*He releases the PTT and chuckles*

*Jason laughs with Ryan as he finishes his message then he himself presses the PTT*

"Just you fucking try me and the rest of us and see where that gets you."

*He pauses to chuckle again as he stares out the window and resumes*

"Also, since your people are so expendable then I guess you wouldn't mind being piled with them when you get too big for your pants in person."

*he releases the PTT*

*Joe laughs and pushes the PTT*

"So... The Burners, if we cross you we'll know why your called it?

Shullup Louie's bitch boys,

your called the burners cause as soon as you get crossed you turn on your heels and run so fast you burn the ground beneath you

You probably the most weakass dudes around... bitch boys not knowing which is the best side to pick"

*He pauses*

"As for you Louie, you'll probably hear this and be like this again"

*He imitates Louie's voice*

"Who's this? I don't know you, you don't know me"

*He pauses*

"As Ryan said, you'll talk smack here and run when we come up to you in the real world, you'll try and make excuses but at the end of the day...

You really are just a pussy boy with a radio

You don't even have that many 'Boys' 

and the ones you do have drop like sacks of shit!

I'll see you soon anyway, in cuffs, in front of us

Maybe then I'll politely introduce myself"

*He releases the PTT and breathes in*

J_Cobb_    3

*Yakov sat, staring at the campfire, the flickers of light glaring off the glass eye pieces of his gas mask. The fire only seemed to fuel the Wolverines' hatred rather than to actually keep themselves warm. Hearing Tony's voice angered them. Yakov looks back at the Wolverines and pushes the PTT.*

"Listening to this, you probably already know who I am, but we, we are the Wolverines. We will not be your puppets. We will not do your dirty work. We are not cowards unlike you, Tony. The Wolverines shall rise from the ashes of The Burners. *Yakov snickers.* Tony, whatever happened to loyalty, huh? Whatever happened to building a civilization? You went behind all of our backs, betrayed everything that you stood for. The Burners, a group that grew into what they once despised. It’s sad, honestly it is. *Yakov pauses.* We are the Wolverines, and we will cross paths sooner or later."

*Yakov releases the PTT, his hands trembling out of pure adrenaline. He raises his head and looks at his fellow group members.

"Was that good?" He asked.

*The rest nod.*

22 minutes ago, J_Cobb_ said:

-snip-

*Louie hits the PTT*

" wait are you that bloke from the X-Men movies back in the day so what's a bunch of cosplayers doing around Chernarus anyhow good luck with whatever you a trying to do kid"

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Endeavour picks his radio and presses the PTT*

Tony?... Tony mate, you alive? you even still on this freq? is there anyone on this freq that is alive that knew Tony?

*goes silent*