Server time: 2017-08-20, 17:28

Sign in to follow this  
Pirurin

Greetings ^_^

Pirurin    0

Hi everyone, I'm Pirurin..it's my pleasure to joining you guys in DayZ RP..Just got whitelisted 2 days ago haha ^_^

My first time character in game is a North Korean guy, Han Dae-Jung

Btw i got an issue with a ping since i'm too faarr away from your server (Malaysia to be specific) so it's hard for me to continue the game with a bad connection..but will try to find a solution for that matter since i didn't find any DayZ server that has an RP near me..will join u guys later after everything is ok :)

PS: Sorry for my bad english haha..anw I've got my first encounter with 1 player in the server..i tried to do an hostile RP with him (he robbed me T_T) but I've been disconnected for a bad ping..sorry for that orz

Edited by Pirurin

Daisy    108

Hello and welcome, Pirurin! I honestly feel sorry for your problems with the high ping, I know how you feel. Hopefully you will find a solution that you can still enjoy your time on the servers without losing connection. Have fun and stay safe in the dangerous world of Chernarus. ^_^

Lemons    193

Welcome to the Community Pirurin! 

William    398

Welcome to the community, I look forward to seeing you ingame.

5MILE5    37

Welcome to the community ^^

Have fun and see you in game !!

Pirurin    0

Hey everyone..thank you for all the greetings!! ^_^

Yup will see you guys there on Chernarus :D

Anyway about my high ping issue..probably I've found the solution for it..tried to resolve this overnight haha xD

On the first try in game i didn't use any method and it's really lag like hell..I frequently being kicked by battleye because of the ping..then i tried using TCP Optimizer and the ping seems to reduced a bit when i saw it on server list..but still lag and being kicked because of the high ping

Then finally I've found the OpenVPN software, doing the proxy HTTP settings (putting the server IP address and port number for DayZRP) and the game looks fine to me, just a small lag and i hv played for 5 hours just now lol B|

But not sure if I'm still doing fine when I encounter with other players later..so far didn't encounter anyone yet after I've done this..but if it does work good later I'll share in a new post about the method to reduce ping for a far away players like me ^_^

And yeah i bet some of you guys also from a distance country so probably u guys can share your method with me? :)