Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:14
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
SkyCatan

to stricted rules?! [MOST SEE]

SkyCatan    0

i think the whitelist app is really hardcore because you need to make a really good app and i now it is like that beacuse off that you just want the best and coolest players that uses the longest time to make a whitelist app, but that doesnt mean it most be in like 500 words? why cnat 100 or 200 words be minimum, what if it is eally detailed but small? when i apllyed i struggled so much on finding a good history i planneed it for probably about 2 dayz(days):) anyways i just want the whutelist guys to be a little more kinder and atleast try to give us a little more information about the stuff that i missed out on instead off just saying you hae to add more into your backround?. please make it more detailed it would help me and probably many other people, so they can improve their application:)

DORNER    0

Maybe it has something to do with the way youre wording it. If your application is anything like your post I can see how it got denied.

SkyCatan    0

i know i did miss spell the words here but i dont think i missed that many words in the whitelist application

Goz    2

Maybe it has something to do with the way youre wording it. If your application is anything like your post I can see how it got denied.

QFT

DORNER    0

Didnt they give you a reason as to why it was denied?

SkyCatan    0

yeah they onyl said it wasnt enough detailed but they dident say what i had to change and stuff?

im also thinking about donating 20$ when i get whitelisted but looks like ti would take time:(

It´s almost 10,000 players on this community.

We can´t tell each and everyone what they should change in detail.

Rolle    2964

I don't think you meet the age requirement, so the rules and the whitelist are irrelevant in your case.

DORNER    0

yeah they onyl said it wasnt enough detailed but they dident say what i had to change and stuff?

im also thinking about donating 20$ when i get whitelisted but looks like ti would take time:(

I would definitely recommend putting your application through spell-check about 30 times before submitting it. And learn to use paragraphs and punctuation. If you typed your application like you do your posts on here Im sure they stopped reading after the first sentence.

Hyborith    0

"Puff" smoke bomb!...

with the amount of people in the database i can feel for the admin having to be strict on avalable whitelist slots.

oo and yepp i have returned. not that many people know me now. <- clean slate

There are a number of ways you can improve your application yourself.

I don't see why we should accept everyone when only a small portion actually check and make suitable applications. Ultimately we can see the amount of effort you put in. Due to the sheer demand that we have, we can only focus on the best applications.

In the past week we have seen a few excellent RP threads pop into existence. So it just goes to show that our criteria and 'strict' entry is working precisely the way we wish it to.

Use the feedback thread that has been created.

Check your spelling.

Look at our RP forum for ideas and general help.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

I'm a new member here, but I've been an RPer for years. My advice is do NOT create a god (it's in the rules as well, no godmoding). I've been reading lots of backstories just cause they're fun, and pretty much everyone has a militaristic background. Hell, even my character does, but he was just an engineer, never fought. Anyways, I've seen some guys using their militaristic background and creating a really awesome story, but I've seen some that that's the only thing they say "I was in the army, blah blah, came to Chernarus". I do NOT know what your story was, but if it was something like that, you got your reason right here.

Plus remember that RPing is based on story creation, if you're not able to write a fairly long and good story, how the hell are you supossed to do that in game? If you can't write a story some days before whitelist opens, how are you supossed to improv it in game?

Sky    1

/thread

Guest Terry1   
Guest Terry1

You just have to think about every possibility in your background. I got whitelisted today and it took me hour and a half to work on the application yesterday. Just include every detail about your past, present and your future.

Proxzor    3

Just as in any roleplaying server I've been, they would want you to write up as much as possible. IF you would had to explain your life now, how you grew up until you came the man that you are today, would you write that up in 100 or even 200 words? No you would be writing an essay. I'm not saying that you should have at least 5000 words. But you can at least try to be as detailed as possible. And also the language you use should be considered when approving of an application. It is really simple, if the person you can approve only has written down a few sentences, then you already know he will be too lazy to roleplay in the server as well.

Anubian    1

I'm a new member here, but I've been an RPer for years. My advice is do NOT create a god (it's in the rules as well, no godmoding).

Not sure if misinterpreting a rule, trolling, or a very silly person.

I'm a new member here, but I've been an RPer for years. My advice is do NOT create a god (it's in the rules as well, no godmoding).

I lol'd.