Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:15
Sign in to follow this  
RedSky

S2: KoS in Sinistok Lumber Mill - 22/01/2017 6:19 AM

Server and location: S2 Sinistok Lumber Mill

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22/01/2017 6:19 AM

Your in game name: Finnr Ren

Names of allies involved:  Feliks Glazniek, Aaron Williams, Stradic Jones.

Name of suspect/s:  Charlie Chaska , Sal Treeport.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:

Prior to the events, we had a firefight with Floor 11 on alts. All of us died, except for one. Then after that we all start regearing and slowly make our way back up North, shortly before we arrive the compound(sinistok Lumbermill) gets attacked again by the Burners, They initiate on Daniels and Gelidus(the last survivor of the firefight prior that didn't comply), Gelidus gets mowed down and Daniels as well. And they shoot Alex as well, So everyone in the area meets up tries to run over to protect the camp and we salvage minimal weaponry and everything else to try and hunt them down. Now we fail in doing so and get a message that they want to discuss the report Daniels had put up. So we comply and want to talk to them I stay in-game a little bit longer to record the conversation in TeamSpeak just in case but in reality, nothing happens. Up until one point, I hear the yelling of " DONT SHOOT ME IN THE LEGS MOTHERFUCKER " and get mowed down trough the fence, I had not initiated or fought since I respawned from the last firefight so no KOS rights were granted on me. No initiation was dropped either. Fenrir points out that he thinks it sounded like Grisha so I contact my old friend called Tyler to check if it was them. It turns out it was so I jump in their open comms and Post tells me one of us shot Dusty in the leg, none of us had fired at Dusty. Nor any of his friends and nothing in this entire situation warranted me being sprayed down without an initiation or explanation.

It might be interesting to add that Stradic was killed as well, but he was logging out just a few seconds before shots started flying, I am unaware but he might have been killed as well while logging out.

Hez PoV: Basically the same as Redsky up until we split after initiating talks with the Burners. I'm chilling in the forest and log off when I hear Redsky scream that he had just gotten shot. I log back in about a K away from the compound and start running in the open field hoping to get close enough to re initiate. I start taking shots in the field so I mute TS and try to pin down the shots. I start to move up to the fence and quickly unmute to talk to Fenrir, but quickly spot a guy on the fence looking at me, so I pop him with the shotgun. After that I run around the western wall of the compound before getting utterly dunked on by the remaining hostiles. 

I'd just like start by saying we have been under siege literally all today and on and off the past few days, pretty much since the revamp of Old Haven.

Another Cheeky POV:

Was on my return trip to the compound after a big assault from some erm... Savage types? lets say. Anyway I'd just returned to the place coming in from the Northern Treeline. I ran past @RedSky and went to grab a decent jacket from the clothes tent in the NW corner. Redsky was due south of me maybe 50m tops when he gets lit up, I turn around to see the muzzle flashes and a guy screaming about his damn precious legs and how they got shot whilst also declaring everyone in the compound is gonna die for it. I see red go down along with the muzzle flashes i run round and see him through the fence gaps and fire a cheeky mag off then swing round the building hoping the shooter would flank north only he didnt so when i come around the corner, bandage in hand to save Red I see a guy popping over the fence gun in hand.he fires and i sprint past and somehow dont die. I end up in the tin house and start shouting to them, which de-escalated the situation and allowed for some pretty decent surrender/investigation RP with Grisha and this Charlie cat. And thats about it.. Apparently the shot that penetrated his magnificent pair of legs came from a guy within Haven compound but i wasn't there to confirm or deny this.

Edited by Fenrir

Charlie Chaska POV:

I return to the north about an hour and a half after a recent firefight in the same area when the server restarts. When it comes back up, my guys leave the compound to go find some place to log out eventually. I decide to stay as I'm getting a gun from another friend. He then leaves and I'm the only one at the now empty compound. I decide to look through the tents as there's nobody else there and because I need a backpack. I finish checking most of the tents when somebody enters through the gate, so I decide to slip out of the compound on the east side wall. I then run north and after I get a little bit of distance away from the compound, I get shot in the legs from someone in the compound. 

I then flank back towards the compound and call my guys for help. I wait for the perfect chance to strike and take it when I kill one guy through a fence, and then knock out another through a tent. I then spray into one more bad guy and he runs into the blue tin barn. Grisha initiates on him while myself and others look around the rest of the compound for other bad guys. Cormac then gets shot in the head with a shotgun from a guy behind the compound and lives. That guy is then killed. I find another one in a tent and spray him down as well. Then we take the guy inside the blue tin barn hostage and RP with him, asking him who shot me and why, getting no real answer back. We let him go and leave the compound. 

I was told there are no logs of me being shot in the legs, but I have video evidence that proves it happening. It will be uploaded soon.

I'd like to point out that in the OP's own video in the original post, he metagames multiple times as well as encourages one of his friends to break a rule by logging in behind us and killing us. These are the timestamps:

7:15 - "Can somebody bandage me, I'm unconcious"
7:35-7:55 - "Matt, bandage me, bandage me." "Mitch, get me." "Get me up, get me up. I'm real fuckin low, he shot me to shit. Just do it, you'll be fine"
8:15 - Uncon for 1 minute or so before he starts metagaming with locations. "I'm in between the fence and the tin building, on the farm plots"
9:10 - Encouraging rulebreaks, telling his friend to log in behind us to kill us
9:47 - When asked if he's dead, he says "I'm unconcious, if you kill them I can get back up. If you get me up, I can gat them."
10:30 - OP starts throwing shit in his room
11:04 - Cormac is then shot by Herico after he ghosts into the server. We know this because we hear someone say "Got one, got one, he's dead". Nobody initiated on him, nobody shot at him. He just ghosted in and attempted to kill our guy with no KOS rights.

Edited by Dusty

Anton Vasilev PoV: I just logged out in the trees towards Bashnya when Dusty gets shot in the leg over by Sinistok. So, I log back in and make my way there while Dusty tries to find who shot him. I eventually get there and Dusty begins firing and is shot at. I skrrt along the outer wall until I get shot from behind by Hez, who sounds like he just logged in after the situation started. Anyway, due to divine intervention, I wake back up with my balaclava damaged and we have Fenrir hostage. We do some RP and I dip out to go log.

If Redsky would like to explain his metagaming at 8:15, that would be cool.

And if Herico could explain why he logged into an ongoing situation and then damaged my balaclava.

Stradic POV - So a few hours prior the compound is initiated. I am taken hostage with hostage RP occurring  with the hostile party letting me go, I make my way to Tisy when Daniels and Gelidus inform me that the compound has been initiated on again (other report) so I make my way back down and scope out the other party and watch where they go when the server restart happens. We are unable to find the other party when the server comes back up so we make our way to the compound when the people involved in the other report join our ts to talk things out. I am walking and picking up the empty guns trying to place them back in the tent with my character glitching and not being able to so I log out. Redsky then flips his shit telling us he just got shot, curious I talk with Mental in staff helpdesk who informs me I was killed as my character was logging out.

21 minutes ago, Cormac said:

If Redsky would like to explain his metagaming at 8:15, that would be cool.

And if Herico could explain why he logged into an ongoing situation and then damaged my balaclava.

Just to touch on the first point. I dont know why I asked Redsky for that information, I was literally coming round the corner bandage in hand as I said it and already knew where he was since i saw him run there originally and saw him go down moments prior. I reckon the amounts of weed i've smoked and the fact it was 6-7am may of played a part in my poor judgement on that:D

The second point (Bantz)

So you was the guy with the shredded balaclava, remember I asked you what caliber hit ya? It was a 12 gauge shotgun shell... Must of been wearing a lucky charm or some shit :P

Edited by Fenrir

My video evidence that shows me getting shot in the legs (with timestamps below). Sorry for shite quality, I had to render it in 480 because I didn't want to wait an hour to render it in 1080p:

~00:10 - I see someone enter the compound through the gates and decide to leave through a gap in the wall/tent on the east side.
00:55 - I get shot in the legs, and proceed to slowly reapproach the compound to kill the dude shooting at me.
3:10 - I see one of the guys inside the compound again.
3:25 - I see another of the OP's group enter the compound.
Between 3:25 and around 7:00 I see more people inside the compound.
9:00 - The OP and his friend approach the fence that I'm behind and I take the opportunity to spray them down seconds later.
9:10 - I kill one through a fence.
9:15 - I knock out the OP through a tent/fence.
9:34 - I get shot at by an SKS inside the compound, probably the guy inside the blue tin barn.
10:20 - I spray at a guy trying to bandage the OP and hit him once due to extremely bad frame drops.

I stopped recording after this as I needed all the frames I could get for the remainder of the fight.

Edited by Dusty

Connection Logs

05:02:51 | Player "Finnr Ren" is connected (id=)
05:11:00 | Player "Finnr Ren"(id=) has been disconnected
05:12:23 | Player "Finnr Ren" is connected (id=)
05:32:49 | Player "Finnr Ren"(id=) has been disconnected

05:02:48 | Player "Charlie Chaska" is connected (id=)
06:26:43 | Player "Charlie Chaska"(id=) has been disconnected

05:03:04 | Player "Stradic Jones" is connected (id=)
05:19:56 | Player "Stradic Jones"(id=) has been disconnected
05:20:21 | Player "Stradic Jones" is connected (id=)
05:20:37 | Player "Stradic Jones"(id=) has been disconnected

05:14:11 | Player "Anton Vasilev" is connected (id=)
06:03:57 | Player "Anton Vasilev"(id=) has been disconnected

05:02:55 | Player "Feliks Glazniek" is connected (id=)
05:18:46 | Player "Feliks Glazniek"(id=) has been disconnected
05:21:23 | Player "Feliks Glazniek" is connected (id=)
06:14:05 | Player "Feliks Glazniek"(id=) has been disconnected

05:14:05 | Player "Sal Treeport" is connected (id=)
06:49:00 | Player "Sal Treeport"(id=) has been disconnected

05:04:15 | Player "Ethan Walker" is connected (id=)
05:16:53 | Player "Ethan Walker"(id=) has been disconnected
05:24:26 | Player "Ethan Walker" is connected (id=)
05:24:35 | Player "Ethan Walker"(id=) has been disconnected
05:25:31 | Player "Ethan Walker" is connected (id=)
05:27:39 | Player "Ethan Walker"(id=) has been disconnected

05:06:43 | Player "Aaron Williams" is connected (id=)
06:35:42 | Player "Aaron Williams"(id=) has been disconnected

Hit Logs

05:19:57 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Unknown Entity(uid=) by M4A1 into RightLeg."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::500 B::4480 H::4754 HP::0."
05:19:57 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Unknown Entity(uid=) by M4A1 into RightLeg."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::1000 B::3980 H::4554 HP::0."
05:19:57 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Unknown Entity(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftArm."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::1500 B::3480 H::4354 HP::0."
05:19:57 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Unknown Entity(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftArm."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::2000 B::2980 H::4154 HP::0."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::2500 B::2480 H::3954 HP::0."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::3000 B::1980 H::3754 HP::0."
05:19:57 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Unknown Entity(uid=) by M4A1 into RightArm."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::3500 B::1480 H::3554 HP::0."
05:19:57 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Unknown Entity(uid=) by M4A1 into RightArm."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::4000 B::980 H::3354 HP::0."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::4500 B::480 H::3154 HP::0."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::5000 B::-20 H::2954 HP::0."
05:19:57 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Unknown Entity(uid=) by M4A1 into Chest."
05:19:57 | "Unknown Entity(uid=) STATUS S::6000 B::-1020 H::2554 HP::0."
05:20:01 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Finnr Ren(uid=) by M4A1 into RightLeg."
05:20:01 | "Finnr Ren(uid=) STATUS S::500 B::4420 H::4780 HP::0."
05:20:02 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Finnr Ren(uid=) by M4A1 into RightLeg."
05:20:02 | "Finnr Ren(uid=) STATUS S::1000 B::3920 H::4580 HP::0."
05:20:02 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Finnr Ren(uid=) by M4A1 into pelvis."
05:20:02 | "Finnr Ren(uid=) STATUS S::1500 B::3420 H::4380 HP::0."
05:20:06 | "Finnr Ren(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
05:20:06 | "Player Finnr Ren(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
05:21:08 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Aaron Williams(uid=) by M4A1 into Chest."
05:23:51 | "Feliks Glazniek(uid=) SHOT Anton Vasilev(uid=) by ShotgunMp133 into head."
05:23:51 | "Anton Vasilev(uid=) STATUS S::11304.8 B::4800 H::4775 HP::0."
05:23:55 | "Anton Vasilev(uid=) STARTS BLEEDING."
05:24:04 | "Sal Treeport(uid=) SHOT Feliks Glazniek(uid=) by UMP45 into LeftLeg."
05:24:04 | "Sal Treeport(uid=) SHOT Feliks Glazniek(uid=) by UMP45 into LeftLeg."
05:24:04 | "Sal Treeport(uid=) SHOT Feliks Glazniek(uid=) by UMP45 into Chest."
05:27:02 | "Anton Vasilev(uid=) STOPS BLEEDING."
05:26:19 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Ethan Walker(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
05:26:19 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Ethan Walker(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
05:26:20 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Ethan Walker(uid=) by M4A1 into head."
05:26:20 | "Charlie Chaska(uid=) SHOT Ethan Walker(uid=) by M4A1 into head."

Kill Logs

05:19:57 | Player "Unknown Entity"(id=Unknown) has been killed by player "Charlie Chaska"(id=)
05:24:04 | Player "Feliks Glazniek"(id=) has been killed by player "Sal Treeport"(id=)
05:24:26 | "Finnr Ren(uid=) DIED Blood <= 0"
05:26:20 | Player "Ethan Walker"(id=) has been killed by player "Charlie Chaska"(id=)

Already given POVs:

• Finnr Ren @RedSky - the OP
  • Feliks Glazniek @Herico - OP's ally
  • Aaron Williams @Fenrir - OP's ally
  • Anton Vasilev @Cormac - Accused
  • Charlie Chaska @Dusty - Accused

Calling the following to post their POVs:

• Ethan Walker @Paul - OP's ally
  • Sal Treeport @Pebbles - Accused

Ethan Walker POV - I logged out about 30 seconds before the shooting began judging from Dusty's  video, because nothing was going on and I was in a separate teamspeak room to the main group (They were discussing the previous firefight which I wasn't involved in). Then I move back up to the main room and hear that there is another fight going on, so I logged back in inside a military tent within the compound. I'm crouched on the ground with my weapon on my back and there's a guy looking through the doorway at me with a rifle in his hands. He says: "Who are you?", I said "I'm nobody". Then he raises his weapon and says what sounds like "You chose wrong" and kills me.

Edited by Paul

I'd just like to point out that @Paul admits to knowingly ghosting into an active situation when he says the following in his point of view:

I logged out about 30 seconds before the shooting began judging from Dusty's  video, because nothing was going on and I was in a separate teamspeak room to the main group (They were discussing the previous firefight which I wasn't involved in). Then I move back up to the main room and hear that there is another fight going on, so I logged back in inside a military tent within the compound

1 hour ago, Andrey said:

-snip-[

Also, I'm pretty sure I killed one more. It may have been Stradic. He was killed as he was logging out apparently, so it may show up in the logs as "Charlie Chaska Shot Unknown Entity" or something similar.

Edited by Dusty

Video evidence.

@3:20 Mitch calls hearing a shot coming North of the compound.

@Dusty If you look on my perspective in my video POV, no one around your time stamp "shot" I am generally interested in why you decided to assume that it was us. @Andrey Could you check the logs for any shots that hit @Dusty , As for your accusations on me off metagaming, First of all Mitch is always in and around the Tin building he saw me go down. Should I have said it technically no, but from our point of view people just randomly started shooting at us.
I also need to ask you and please be very thorough with me here. You decided that the entire compound was guilty of a crime that you have no visual evidence nor even a sound direction from who shot you, you decided to assume you had KOS right on us, because we "supposedly" tried that on you. None of us had fired a single round, and the last thing we do is fire at people, people have raided the compound multiple times before similiar way as you did and we let them go, we wouldve chased you down. We dont have any settlement rules just yet so we are disallowed to do these kind of actions and even if we would be allowed I doubt we'd just shoot.

What dissapoints me is that you instantly assumed it was us and ran up to the fence to kill people, let me get this very straight. THERE WAS NO WAY, for you to properly indentify anyone inside of that compound, for all you know you were shooting a passerby not even affiliated with us, but now something even worse happened. You shot people that were innocent of shooting you in the leg.

Did it occur to you that, you could've confirmed if we shot at you by attempting to RP with us, instead of going on a mass KOS spree.

Not only that, Mitch calls that he hears a shot from the North at 3:20, the shot wasn't done by us. It wasn't us shooting at you.

As for you accusation of me "Encouraging a rule break" I told him to log back in and go shoot you, yes. But if I remember correctly Herico logged of somewhere near the upper part of sinistok far beyond the ranges of the firefight if I was wrong then so be it, But I didnt encourage him to break a rule I just told him to get his ass online and help the fight.

Also @staff I want to point out that in the last 24 hours we have had a joker shooting at the compound with a supressed weapon with no reason at all, it might have been this person shooting @Dusty but I am unaware of what his name is, maybe logs will show.

26 minutes ago, RedSky said:

@Andrey Could you check the logs for any shots that hit @Dusty

I just double checked the logs, there is no hit log on him.

2 minutes ago, Andrey said:

I just double checked the logs, there is no hit log on him.

I am curious, does this mean it was a random ricochet on chance that hit Dusty? From a random third party not involved in the report?

21 minutes ago, RedSky said:

@Dusty If you look on my perspective in my video POV, no one around your time stamp "shot" I am generally interested in why you decided to assume that it was us. @Andrey Could you check the logs for any shots that hit @Dusty ,

Actually, your video doesn't show where you were or what you were doing at the time I was shot, and the other video provided by stradic only shows his point of view, and not the point of view of anybody else at all. That is not proof at all that none of you shot me. Also, according to Alex, there were no hit logs that showed up for me getting hit, but it's very obvious that I was in fact shot in my video.

As for your accusations on me off metagaming, First of all Mitch is always in and around the Tin building he saw me go down. Should I have said it technically no, but from our point of view people just randomly started shooting at us.

Either way, you metagamed. You gave out information while you were knocked out, AKA there's no possible way for you to give information out at that time. Someone in your comms even asks where you are, and you tell them exactly where. They only try to bandage you after you tell them where you are and that they need to bandage you.

I also need to ask you and please be very thorough with me here. You decided that the entire compound was guilty of a crime that you have no visual evidence nor even a sound direction from who shot you, you decided to assume you had KOS right on us, because we "supposedly" tried that on you. None of us had fired a single round, and the last thing we do is fire at people, people have raided the compound multiple times before similiar way as you did and we let them go, we wouldve chased you down. We dont have any settlement rules just yet so we are disallowed to do these kind of actions and even if we would be allowed I doubt we'd just shoot.

Uh... That's kind of how KOS rights work. The only person I saw for around 5-10 minutes before I got shot was one or two people inside the compound right as I left it. Based on the fact that the only people I saw were your allies, I think my assumption that it was your guys who were shooting at me is a valid assumption. I don't care if it's something you don't do; everybody makes mistakes. Clearly whoever shot me was making a big mistake. The shot sounded like it came from the compound, and that's the only place that I saw any people in the area at, so my assumption makes sense.

What dissapoints me is that you instantly assumed it was us and ran up to the fence to kill people, let me get this very straight. THERE WAS NO WAY, for you to properly indentify anyone inside of that compound, for all you know you were shooting a passerby not even affiliated with us, but now something even worse happened. You shot people that were innocent of shooting you in the leg.

What disappoints me is how a former staff member would so blatantly metagame as well as encourage their friends to log into an active situation and kill them with no rights, but oh well pal, I guess we're both disappointing everybody. Anyways, I already explained why I made the assumption that it was one of your guys that shot me: I only saw one or two people before I was shot, and that was in a timespan of 5+- minutes. In Sinistok, a place that's barely ever traveled to, When I went up to the walls of the compound, everybody inside was silent. That clearly means they're all in the same radio frequency.

Did it occur to you that, you could've confirmed if we shot at you by attempting to RP with us, instead of going on a mass KOS spree.

I don't know about you, but I'm not going to go up to some guy who shot me and ask him why he did it. No, I'm gonna kill that guy for trying to pull some shit against me. Going straight up to someone that just shot you to try to ask them why they're doing it is NVFL, I would think that would be pretty obvious.

Not only that, Mitch calls that he hears a shot from the North at 3:20, the shot wasn't done by us. It wasn't us shooting at you.

Once again, the video doesn't show his (Mitch's) point of view, or whoever else's POV that was inside the compound at the time of me getting shot. Your videos prove nothing at all.

As for you accusation of me "Encouraging a rule break" I told him to log back in and go shoot you, yes. But if I remember correctly Herico logged of somewhere near the upper part of sinistok far beyond the ranges of the firefight if I was wrong then so be it, But I didnt encourage him to break a rule I just told him to get his ass online and help the fight.

You encouraged a rulebreak by telling him to log back in, behind us, and immediately kill us. He states at 9:10 "I techinically have to KOS because I just logged back in." You and another member in your comms tell him to just "pop him!".

Also @staff I want to point out that in the last 24 hours we have had a joker shooting at the compound with a supressed weapon with no reason at all, it might have been this person shooting @Dusty but I am unaware of what his name is, maybe logs will show.

Responses in red. I'm not going to respond to anything else as this is obviously an attempt at skewing this report even more. 

After all of the evidence here, I myself am still certain that none of us shot at @Dusty However even without logs it can not be denied that something hit him. He assumed it was us, but it wasn't it was a simple mistake and after talking to @Dusty in TeamSpeak, I decided to drop the report. We won't ever be able to find out anyway what exactly hit @Dusty and caused all of this tremendous trouble so I see no point in pursuing the report. With that said please close the report, Thank you.

The Staff team has decided to keep this report open for a verdict.

seeing as the report is kept open i shall proceed to post PoV so Dusty calls out that hes just been shot in the legs around the camp that we laid siege on at little earlier that day, we run over to aid him, a few gets shot here n there, Clapton proceeds to call out that that hes uncon, so i head over to the area were the shots came out, a guy with a shotty  comes around the corner and proceeds to attempt to blow his load on my face which i deny and  blow a load of my own all over him. after a while one ends up complying, we RP for a while and then proceeds to dip.

So after piecing the situation together based on the videos I realized the time frame between me hearing a silenced shot and @Dusty getting clipped are probably running parallel to each other.

I didn't think the shot was relevant until i saw @Dusty's video and was reminded of it by @Stradic's video.

So I rigged up a cheeky image to better describe where i was in conjunction to the shot I heard.

p5dtuQt.jpg

I heard the Silenced "pup" then the bullet snap. Just to clarify I had a SKS I was alone and returning from Stary Yar direction. I didn't see anybody in my whole journey across that Northern treeline. But tbh I was tunnel visioning at that point because I'd sprinted all the way back from Berezki. After I heard the shot I moved along the treeline due south until I broke out on the west side of Haven and entered. 

Verdict:

@RedSky (Finnr Ren) - Metagaming + Encouraging Rulebreaks - Guilty

@Herico (Feliks Glazniek) - Ghosting + KOS - Guilty

@Paul (Ethan Walker) - Ghosting - Guilty

@Dusty (Charlie Chaska) - KOS - Inconclusive Evidence

Reasoning:

A team of staff have looked over this report and have come to the following conclusion;

In this situation, members of 'The Alliance' were having a discussion and then Finnr Ren was shot. At first, this appears to be a KOS, however, as shown in Dusty's video he was shot in the leg by what most likely seems to be from a ricochet as there is no log for the shot hitting him. Because of this, we cannot tell if the kill on Finnr Ren was legitimate or not and since the evidence we received from both parties do not show where or from whom the shot came from, we will take no action against Dusty.

However, we have a few additional issues to address.

@RedSky, after you got shot you went unconscious, while unconscious you're heard saying stuff such as, "Get to me and bandage me, I'm unconscious", you also gave away your location. This is straight up metagaming as you were giving information over the radio when you had no ability to use the radio as you were unconscious in the game and yet you gave the information anyway. As our rules state:

• 11.3 You may not use or give any information about your killer or the location of your body after you are dead, unconscious, when surrendering, handcuffed or have had your radio removed from your character

What you did directly broke this rule, in the future, you should just mute yourself and TeamSpeak until you see that you are awake again.

This is not the last straw @RedSky, while you were unconscious, you were found to be encouraging rule breaks towards 2 members of your group, @Herico and @Paul, telling them to 'pop' the people that shot you when they were ghosting in. We take the fact that you encouraged a rulebreak very seriously and we will not like to see this type of behaviour again, so you will receive a verbal warning for this as well.

@Herico , you shot @Cormac in this situation, however, you did so after knowingly logging into a hostile situation. As displayed in the OP's video you were heard saying that you were going to log in. This is ghosting as you knowingly logged into a hostile situation as stated in the rules:

• 13.3 You are not allowed to knowingly log in near an ongoing hostile situation which would give you an unfair advantage due to your location. 

You also shot @Cormac with no initiation, even though you swear you were receiving shots, you gained KOS rights by entering the game on a rulebreak which make them illegitimate, also stated in the rules as follows:

• 7.2 Players gain kill rights when a hostile action is taken against them or their group, or when their characters life is at risk. These rights last for 2 hours after last interaction during the hostile situation and can be used as long as their use do not conflict with any other rules like NLR or NVFL.

Moving on, @Paul, in your POV you state that you logged out of the server after the previous situation. After this you know that there is another firefight occurring near the area that you logged off from, like @Herico, knowingly logging onto the server in a location near a hostile situation breaches our rules around ghosting, in the future you should just wait until the firefight is over.

Now, @Stradic, while you were logging back in to help @RedSky you find out that you died while you were logging out. Please keep in mind that had you logged in and you didn't die you would've received a ghosting punishment as you would've knowingly logged into a hostile situation.

With that being said, the following applies;

Outcome:

@RedSky (Finnr Ren) - Metagaming + Encouraging Rulebreaks - 3 Day Ban + Banstrike (10 Warning Points)

@Herico (Feliks Glazniek) - Ghosting + Attempted KOS - 3 Day Ban + Banstrike (10 Warning Points)

@Paul (Ethan Walker) - Ghosting - 3 Day Ban + Banstrike (10 Warning Points)

@Dusty (Charlie Chaska) - KOS - No Action Taken