Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Descendants

Help Needed ASAP! [Open Freq]

Recommended Posts

Descendants    117

*Worriedly looks at wound and panicky presses PTT button* 

"Hello!? My name is Jimmy Craft, if anyone is out there please help me, I am in Zelenogorsk school building and I think my arm is infected! If I dont get help soon, I fear that I might lose my arm, or even worse die!"

*Releases PPT and looks at wound and pours water on it* 

Edited by descendants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Descendants    117

*Desperately clings to life as wound worsens, barely presses PPT*

 *gasps* "Help me, anyone, please!" *gasps*

*Releases PPT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   10

*Jacket, Hearing the broadcast he lets out a sigh and a bidder thought in his mind, quickly after, he presses the PTT button and speaking with a rather cranky bidder tone*

 

 

You still around there bud?

 

 

*He remains tuned to the frequency, letting go from the PTT button, continuing towards his way*

 

Edited by Alexsys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Descendants    117

*Desperately scrounges up all his strength to respond and press the PPT button*

"Oh my god, hello? yes, I am still here, I fear that if I move it could make it worse, I am running out of time, please hurry!"

*Releases PPT and shoots zombies as they break into the school building*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kyle_Jones    223
1 hour ago, descendants said:

*Desperately scrounges up all his strength to respond and press the PPT button*

"Oh my god, hello? yes, I am still here, I fear that if I move it could make it worse, I am running out of time, please hurry!"

*Releases PPT and shoots zombies as they break into the school building*

*Frank hears the call, sighs and decides to respond*

"Alright listen im on my way, i can fix you up, just stay there and light a signal flare im en route"

*Frank releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Descendants    117
5 hours ago, Kyle_Jones said:

*Frank hears the call, sighs and decides to respond*

"Alright listen im on my way, i can fix you up, just stay there and light a signal flare im en route"

*Frank releases the PTT*

*presses PPT*

"Hello are you still in the area?!"

*releases PPT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bewawolf19    0

*With a long sigh, Rhoddry lifts up his radio, pushing down the button*

"Hey'a...Jimmy? If ya' still be there, me and some of my mates will be tryin' to head yer way. Zelengork is...A fucken good skip and'a jump away, but we'll try."

*Rhoddry Releases the PPT, quickly scrambling to grab gun and supplies both.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×