Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:06

Sign in to follow this  
TheMilkman

Update Dayzrp Map

TheMilkman    5

Ive visited all the settlements that are marked on the Dayzrp map (With the exception of the Castle) and Ive noticed the map is out of date. Everysignle settlement has moved or is out of date and therefore the map is out of date. It should be updated marking the actual settlments including the 101'1s which actually have a settlment up north and whatever group has the large settlment next to Balota airfield

Only the Brotherhood settlement needs to be removed, and I believe New Moon recently moved theirs.

101 doesn't have a settlement since they're not a faction, and thus can't be added to the map.

Only Rolle can update the map anyway, to my knowledge, and he's gone for a week. 

Edited by Tosh

Buddy    850

Our faction submitted a request close to a week ago to adjust our settlement marker and I suppose we are sitting in the waiting cue...? I wish I could tell you more.

3 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Our faction submitted a request close to a week ago to adjust our settlement marker and I suppose we are sitting in the waiting cue...? I wish I could tell you more.

Only Rolle can change it unfortunately so its down to him and him only. Try sending him a PM or @Rolle him on your settlement page with the request like I did.

Edited by Valkerion

Lemons    193

Yeap, gotta wait till Rolle does it. 

Alex    451

Yeah there's a couple settlements still waiting for approval. 

On 1/21/2017 at 8:01 PM, Tosh said:

Only the Brotherhood settlement needs to be removed, and I believe New Moon recently moved theirs.

101 doesn't have a settlement since they're not a faction, and thus can't be added to the map.

Only Rolle can update the map anyway, to my knowledge, and he's gone for a week. 

101 is a faction now fyi, but I think you posted this before they were a faction.

Just now, Infernal said:

101 is a faction now fyi, but I think you posted this before they were a faction.

Correct. They only had ~18 members when it was posted. And quite a few other changes have been made since then as well.