Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:25
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Stiflex

VISTA [PRIVATE FREQUENCY]

Stiflex    118

*J pulls up a chair in his house, picks up a bottle of whiskey and the radio in the other hand, hold down the PTT*

Hey, this is the official recruitment and whatnot frequency of VISTA

*Takes a swing of whiskey*

If we met ye and gave you this, you can use it to contact us, if you somehow found it by accident or whatever - I suggest you forget about it.

*J releases PTT*

Edited by Stiflex

*Connor approaches a tree in the middle of the field and sits down alongside of it. He takes off his backpack and places it to his side as he grabs his radio in the side pouch of it. He smacks the radio to life and holds it up to his lips as he presses the PTT*

"uhh, h-hello? My, my name is Connor. I've heard a bit about you guys and was wondering if maybe I could tag along? Well I-I'm sorry if this is a little bit forward I don't like inviting myself but daddy-err, Mr. Blue told me I need to find a new bunch of friends out here."

*Connor smacks himself aside the head at how stupid he must've just sounded as he releases the PTT*

TheProxJack    0
2 minutes ago, Shadows said:

-snip-

*Jack presses down the PTT*

"Depends on what kind of mindset you have. You are more than welcome to tag along though."

*Jack releases the PTT*

Just now, TheProxJack said:

-snoop-

*Connor hears the response and holds down the PTT*

What do you mean what kind of mindset? I-I'm just looking for a group of people I can survive with out here.

*Connor releases the PTT*

TheProxJack    0
Just now, Shadows said:

-snip-

*Jack rolls over in bed and presses down the PTT*

"We're not all about surviving. This far into this damn infection and everybody is playing happy families like the world is fine. Somebody has to strike fear back into the people of this country. If you still want to tag along with us, you are welcome to."

*Jack releases the PTT* 

jackradders    0

14 hours ago, TheProxJack said:

-snip-

Alright Jack, I got fucked up at the trading camp last night when me and Louie were clearing a building and I took a bullet straight in the chest.

I passed out and woke up out on the coast. People who cleared up after the firefight must have taken me down to the coast among the dead assuming I was dead too.

I had all of my shit stripped off of me and now I need to hear from you lads just so I can catch up with you and roll together again.

*Jack releases the PTT*

TheProxJack    0
1 minute ago, jackradders said:

-snip-

"Good to hear you're alive bro, we all made it out alive and slaughtered all of them. You have our private frequencies so if you want to meet up just contact us on those frequencies."

*Jack releases the PTT*

Keione    50

*Keione stares down at his notebook, messing with the tuner on his radio. He tunes to the frequency wrote down and holds it firmly to his chin, pressing down on the PTT*

'Aye. Some guy named Louie gave me this frequency, said give him a call whenever I wanted to join in on the fun. Give me a place and i'll be there, let's get this shit rollin. Name's K.

*Keione let's go of the radio, dropping it on his bed*

TheProxJack    0

"Meet us at Kamensk whenever you feel like it, we're usually around."

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    11

*Kai picks up the radio off of a corpse, well equipped and recently dead it seems. He presses down the PTT*

Hello? *He knocks the radio* Is this working is anybody there? I stumbled upon Kabanino where a found a few corpses and began looking for a radio, and i found one.

If there is someone hearing this, please do respond, i have been travelling alone for months, i want some influence again, my past group left me for dead.

I can tell you one thing, i am one hell of a talker, an a shooter if you like.

*Shouting can be heard in the distance. You hear Kai unstrap his SKS and put the radio in his pocket, releasing the PTT*

Sign in to follow this