Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:24
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  

Jeebs here...new to this server group, but an old man where Day Z is concerned. In every instance of Day Z I have played;whether it be Day Z mod, or Day Z Standalone, I have always played a Medic. Consider it my "calling" if you will. Roleplay Servers are relatively new to me...tried a few that eventually died out for whatever reason. But I still like the idea behind them. Expect my first words when we meet in game to be something like "Do you require medical attention"? I have been many things in the years I've played...assumed many roles and held many titles, but ALL I really ever wanted to do was help people. Simple enough on the surface, but a very complicated idea to actually pull off. Be that as it may, Jeebs will hopefully take to the Field yet again. That is, IF I can make the whitelisting...wish me luck

Iso    1238

Welcome to the server, if you're interested in learning more about RP you should check out the Mentor Programme, I've heard its very good :)

Good luck with your whitelist

I'm actually quite the "techno-moron"...whatever happened to the days of pencils, notepads, and a handful of dice? Well, two oopsies and a 4x hour wait to oopsie again. Such is the Bane of my existence in this digital domain...sigh

WilliAM    431

Welcome to DayZRP aye

Whaddya know...I actually survived the Whitelist application and am awaiting review. The suspense is almost palpable. How will I know if my app has been accepted?

Daisy    113

Welcome! Good to see that you are waiting for the review, you've already done the most difficult part. ;)

If I remember it correctly, you will get a notification/message once your story is accepted and you'll get the server password. 

Well then, enjoy your time in this community. It's always nice to meet people like you, people that are up to helping others. I hope to meet you one day in game. 

And btw, make sure you post in a different forum section soon (anywhere exept introductions, off topic and forum games), in order to verify your account. 

Lemons    269

Welcome to DayzRP! 

Eagle    409

Welcome aboard, maybe I'll hire you as a personal medic