Server time: 2017-10-21, 05:08
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Zod

Microphone Issues

Question

Zod    3

I recently got whitelisted (YAY!) but when i found someone in game he couldnt hear me talk, this isnt a problem in regular DayZ.

I have a Astro A50s Headset that connect Via USB or Audio Optical Cable.

Is there anyway to fix this?

5 answers to this question

Goz    2

So your microphone works well in dayz but not dayzrp?

Are you using different user profile in arma ? (Check audio settings-set von and microphone to maximum)

It's strange. Regular issue with people not being able to hear you is when you don't have microphone plugged in (3.5mm jack - just plug in there anything and it solves the issue). But Ive never heard about microphone issues with dayzrp mod as it doesnt change anything in that matter.

Zardaer    0

I had the same problem yesterday night, it has worked on other mods. I could hear other players and I could write to them via direct chat. I'll check my ingame audio settings when I get home from work.

Zod    3

I was wrong it didnt work in dayz either, all this time i just thought everyone KoS lol thanks for the help

Daring    0

Make sure you start arma with the default input and output set to your headset and mic accordingly.

You can check to see the default by right clicking the speaker icon in your toolbar, and clicking playback devices.