Server time: 2017-10-22, 04:45
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Skinner

Arm bands losing their color

Question

Skinner    506

So I've encountered an interesting bug and I'm curious if it's known/widespread or just me. I'd also like to know if there is any fix or workaround for it. I was with a group of people and they gave me a uniquely colored armband, it appeared to be white when they gave it to me, but it changed colors when I put it on. It must have been dyed that color. Everything was fine, but the next day I logged into the server and my armband was white again. I tried putting it on the ground and picking it back up but it was still white. When I met some of the people who had given me the arm band, theirs appeared to be white to me as well. 

Is this a bug on my end? Was the arm band actually white or did everyone's armbands just look white to me? Is there any way to fix this?

Edited by TheMatt924

4 answers to this question

Shane    570

It's a glitch it is the same for me but it's only like that for the custom made armbands I think, as far as I know there isn't a fix for it so I would recommend just sticking to the base armbands or just keep making freshly dyed ones.

Eagle    409

It's a bug that sometimes seems to happen with different colors, not sure what causes it tho.

/Moved to Questions.

WilliAM    431

Yeah this happens to me sometimes as well. Pretty odd glitch

Noxious    136

I also just experienced the same thing, clearly a game glitch or is just a realistic mechanic that has been added to the game? Fading color mechanic? Mhmm ;)