Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:37

Sign in to follow this  
Beni

Mrs Hope.... It's Daniel [Private Frequency]

Beni    673

*As Daniel walks into the compound after spending time with old friends down at the coast, he notices the boys are doing the usual things that they usually do... Vinny and J.K are playing a game of pool and the rest of the boys are playing poker. He would then walk over to his bunk and sit on the edge, and change shirts from Black to White. He would then take off the chest holster he has been wearing and chuck it under his bed, with an FNX Just about inside of it. He would then take his radio out of his pocket and try and find Joe's frequency, but then stumble upon Hope's radio broadcast on an open frequency... After listening to the message he would then think how stupid he would be to talk on an open frequency, and switch to Hope's private frequency. He would then think back to when Hope fixed his hands when he got nailed to a tree and chuckle to himself and mumble " Hell, if them fuckers were alive I'd do so much worse now... " . He would then look down at his hand that is now slashed up and chuckle, and then look up at the mirror and look at his scar and chuckle again... and then put the radio to his mouth and press the PTT Button*

" Hope...

I don't know if you remember me or not... Hell... I probably sound different now anyways... My name is Daniel... Daniel Balfour... Actually, You'll know me as Daniel Smith... Remember? That little bitch of a fifteen year old that had holes in his hands? Yeah... That kid.... Yeah... Uh, That's kinda changed now... Like I said, The name's Daniel Balfour...

*He would look at J.K, who is being slaughtered on pool by Vinny and chuckle to himself*

" Anyway... Straight to business ah?

I want to learn first aid... I mean, fair enough I know the basics.. Yano the man or women on their side and in the recovery position and shit but uh.... I want to know about if someone gets shot... I'm not talking in the shoulder with an exit wound either, I'm talking about in the stomach or lung...

*He would think back to when Mikey got shot in front of him, and drag his hands down his face*

" If you're listening... Let me know, if you need anything for providing me with this service... That is if you'll do it... let me know

*The radio would fall silent*

Mercy    482

Hope would hear the call on her radio, she passes Stefanie to Victor before replying to Daniel.

"Hello Danny, yes of course I remember you. And no you were not a little bitch, in fact it was brave of you to go through that certain amount of pain. I hope the tendons in your hands are OK, if your hands are struggling or cramping I may have something for you. But yes, to business. I can help you, as well as my other associates in the team when I am busy with Stefanie. List down what you want and I'll see if I can write some notes for you to study up as well as practical observation. Certain things such as broken ribs cannot be operated on but will have to be wrapped depending on how bad, The limited supplies especially with the tools and equipment that we have we are going to struggle on giving clarification of sickness or other issues. However we can do the best to our ability however with what you wanted to happen to Josh with the chemo I'm slightly concerned if you do not help people with a spiteful taste. This is my only concern."

She awaits a response.

Beni    673

*As Daniel hears Hope's response, he frowns before pressing the PTT Button*

" Brave of me? heh... Funny...

I mean, I just wanna know the things to do if someone takes a bullet... I'll come and see you soon, It'd be nice to talk to someone who doesn't want to kill me or want me to kill someone for them... Haha... I mean, first aid is always good to have, when you've got the name Balfour it's a 50/50 chance you'll be shot at with each person you meet... I assume it's the same for you.. From what I've heard anyways...

*He would think back to when he last saw Josh* 

" What I wanted to happen with Josh? He was a friend of mine, I wanted him to live... Despite him not being able to fight and stuff, he was a good kid.... I remember him well... Also, I'm not going to be going helping people... Just for when it's needed... Hell, I'd have about three more brothers behind me so far if I would've known first aid...

Mercy    482

She would raise her eyebrow, maybe mistaken on her part. She sighs, feeling slightly bad.

"Apologies I must've mixed myself. I'm getting a bit too old for this remembering stuff, but it is kind of vital. I hope you understand. But yes, I'm sure we can help. If you can find a first aid kid with everything in it close to a good non damaged condition I'm sure we will be able to help you out. If you find anything else you want to know about just bring it along and I can tell you the basics and practice on it. Is that ok with you?"

She sounds more relaxed and open with helping out the kid.

Beni    673

*He would listen to the message and chuckle, before pressing the PTT Button*

" Ah... I think we've got a tone of them.....

*He would shout* J.K, We gotta any of them uh, Red medic bag things? *Mumbling could be heard, before J.K Gives Danny a thumbs up*

" Yeah we've got em... It's fine with me... I just don't want anymore blood on my hands... That's all.

I'll see you soon, Hope.

Edited by Beni

Mercy    482

A politeful.

"Ditto"

Is said before the radio falls silent.