Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:56

Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

Volunteers and Information for Chernarus [Open Frequency]

Mercy    484

Hope would rest in her home with Victor, taking care of Stefanie as she had spoken to old friends about bringing back her medical team together. She would take her radio listening to the static on the frequency before transmitting a radio call to those in Chernarus.

"This is Dr. Hope Pisces, head of Camp Hope and LIFE clinic. If you are in need of medical assistance please call us on 91.1Hz; an easier way to think of this is to think of it as 911 american emergency helpline. If you are willing to volunteer as a medical professional or have a skill set or want to learn on how to perform medical help we are willing to give positions for you to do so. You will have to come and talk to either myself, Dr. Blake or Dr. Muller for more information on the matter. We kindly take donations and, or in more serious matters but will be rare on occasions, payment. However you will not need to worry, if we do require payment and you have nothing we will do the medical care for free. Again I repeat this will be a very rare occasion of asking for payments. I hope to hear for you to be interested, it is a very rewarding job. Depending on how many volunteers we may distribute the amount of people to certain clinics in the area to shorten estimated time of arrival to emergency matters."

She sits there, waiting for any replies from people in Chernarus. Gently kissing the top of Stefanie's head, realising she was cold and wrapping her in a blanket before having to use her body warmth to assist to warm her daughter. A worried sigh, she looks over to Victor with a heavy look on her face.

TryaxReck    13

* Jonah would hear the transmission while rummaging through hospital supplies. After hearing the message, he would scramble for his radio and fumble for the PTT button. Finally he would calm down and be able to transmit. He would have a sickly or raspy voice as he would speak.*

Hello, my name is Jonah and I heard your transmission. I uh, am in a bit of a pickle. Everything is going shades of white, and all I have is some morphine, an Epi-Pen, and 1 antibiotic pill. I got a fever or an infection and I need some help. What can I do? I feel like i'm gonna puke. Oh, and if I may ask over air, where can I find Camp Hope? Ugh, I feel like i'm rushing everything.  Maybe it's just my head, or whatever. But anyways, can you please help? I really don't wanna die here, looking though the pockets of dead bodies for antibiotics that I know that they don't have. Oh well. Oh and if this helps, they are called... Tetracycles? Tetraline? Fuck this, I can barely read this shit, my vision is blurry. Either way, I hope someone can help me. Probably not. Well, I guess I gotta end this before I keep on rambling.  Well, signing out, Jonah. Jonah Blank.

*Jonah reluctantly released the PTT button and put his hands on his face, crying a little bit. He would eventually pull himself together and resume his work, searching the dead bodies around the international hotel in Chernogorsk for anything that he can use to either use to treat his infection or barter for some antibiotics.*

Mercy    484

Hope would gently reply to Jonah after receiving the call from Danny, she would make it seem like the man would not panic with the reassurance in her voice.

"Jonah, Camp Hope is at Novy Sobor Summer Camp but I am currently away further than I can reach. I can recommend taking some antibiotics and sitting somewhere you deem safe, make sure to remain hydrated but sip the water not swig it. I need you to calm. I know it is easier said than done but you will be doing yourself a favour too. Trying and clear your mind, again easier said than done but maybe rest your eyes. If your condition goes worse, contact us again. I'm sure I will be in the area by then. Whatever you do, take nothing else than the antibiotics and maybe some vitamins to boost your immune system."

She sighs, trying to hook up a contact to possibly help the man.

APureGamer    55

*Eli hears the transmission and excitedly smiles*

Dr.Hope Pisces I believe it was? My name is Eli. I am a Psychiatrist. I recently have been looking for other doctors and medical personal. I've unfortunately come into trouble so this transmission will be short. But I would love to meet and hopefully discuss future arrangements.

*He shuts off the radio and begins to reload his now empty AKM while pondering*

*Ryan is heading down the road when he hears the broadcast on the radio. He places his rifle on the wrecked van beside him and sits up on top of it, scanning the area for a moment before taking the radio into his hands. He would pause for a moment and sigh before pushing down the PTT*

Hey Hope, it's Ryan

Ex Outrun, Ex A World Without Borders, Mack James... not sure if you remember me?

*he sighs as he repositions himself on the van*

Look I'm pretty sure I owe you, like massively. What with the help you gave Josh, the help you and your doctors gave me has saved my life a number of times. And obviously there's me shooting Vic which you're probably not best pleased about

*he pauses*

What I'm saying is, if you need any favours let me know; supplies, information, people, you know what I mean.

*he places the radio down and pushes himself off the van, before grabbing it and finishing his broadcast*

Oh and good luck getting LIFE going again

*he releases the PTT and takes his rifle from the wrecked van beside him, slinging it over his shoulder. He then slides his radio back into his pocket and continues down the road*

Rebel Pado    282

*David hears the transmission presses down his transmit button*

Give 12 rounds of 5.56 to whomever gives Doc her the Ole Yeller treatment.

*he chuckles lightly*

Uhm... anyway Doc if you see good ol' big dicked Vic tell him I did that thing he asked for and i'll be on my way back to El Barrio in about 2 to 3 weeks.

*David lets go his transmit button and trips over a branch breaking his radio in two* 

*Moody hears a familiar voice and tunes in, hitting the PTT*

"Glad to hear the old Camp Hope is back in business, hopefully it doesn't end up like last time. I wish yall the best of luck."

*Moody releases the PTT*

Artemus picks up his radio and presses down his PTT.

Будем ли мы требовать предварительного знания о медицинской промышленности, если так, сколько. Я надеюсь, что смогу встретить свой или ваш лагерь в ближайшее время и хотите, чтобы помочь вашему делу, как я считаю, это очень повезло, для оставшихся в живых в это трудное время жизни.

He then releases his PTT and begins trying to fall asleep.

Mercy    484
9 minutes ago, Snowflyer said:

Artemus picks up his radio and presses down his PTT.

Будем ли мы требовать предварительного знания о медицинской промышленности, если так, сколько. Я надеюсь, что смогу встретить свой или ваш лагерь в ближайшее время и хотите, чтобы помочь вашему делу, как я считаю, это очень повезло, для оставшихся в живых в это трудное время жизни.

He then releases his PTT and begins trying to fall asleep.

Hope takes her radio, roughly translating to herself before replying in Russian.

"It'd be best if you did have some knowledge but if not then we can help to build your knowledge medically to help people in the future. It'd be easier for us but then again it will give us something to do."

A soft chuckle emits, showing her friendly tone before placing her radio down and picking the floorboards. Packing away drugs. Sighing with a few out-of-dates.

JimRP    153
15 hours ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

*Ryan is heading down the road when he hears the broadcast on the radio. He places his rifle on the wrecked van beside him and sits up on top of it, scanning the area for a moment before taking the radio into his hands. He would pause for a moment and sigh before pushing down the PTT*

Hey Hope, it's Ryan

Ex Outrun, Ex A World Without Borders, Mack James... not sure if you remember me?

*he sighs as he repositions himself on the van*

Look I'm pretty sure I owe you, like massively. What with the help you gave Josh, the help you and your doctors gave me has saved my life a number of times. And obviously there's me shooting Vic which you're probably not best pleased about

*he pauses*

What I'm saying is, if you need any favours let me know; supplies, information, people, you know what I mean.

*he places the radio down and pushes himself off the van, before grabbing it and finishing his broadcast*

Oh and good luck getting LIFE going again

*he releases the PTT and takes his rifle from the wrecked van beside him, slinging it over his shoulder. He then slides his radio back into his pocket and continues down the road*

*Dimitri presses his PTT, music would be heard from the background - Pete Seeger, Solidarity Forever.*

"Good to hear from you again Ryan. I hope you're well.

As for everyone else, I'd like to let you all know that I'll pretty much always be at the camp.

If you'd like to get certified for BLS - Basic Life Support or ALS - Advanced Life Support, drop by and I'll provide you with a free course and certificate."

*Dimitri lets go of his PTT as he looks around the camp, sighing and mumbling in Russian, thinking of the work that needs to be done.*

*Moody hears something about certification in certain life saving courses and decides to gives his 2 cents*

"BLS and ALS you say? Maybe CLS or Combat Life Saver would be a lot more effective now a-days considering most common injuries these days are from gunshot wounds or other immediate life threatening injuries."

"Maybe teach the common folk how to properly use a tourniquet, like where to place it and when the situation dictates to use one. Just something to think about."

*Moody releases the PTT and continues on his way through the northern part of Chernarus*