Server time: 2017-08-22, 22:37

Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

To The Burners [Open Frequency]

*Louie picks up the paper document with a speech written on it he then mutters to himself fuck the speech and then presses the PTT*

" You have made attempts to take my life and failed numerous times you then proceeded to hype your so called super squad to fight us you then run away when I walk up to you unarmed and called you out on it. If it's a war you are looking for we are very willing to participate in it but think of the smart thing to do you do not have the capabilities to kill me you out of all people should understand that you have VISTA carved into your backs over you naive attitudes drop the ego meet with me arrange for peace or this will end in nothing but a slaughter"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by lukzo2024

BL4DE    12

*Shaun presses down the PTT*

*Clears his throat* Everyone is sleeping at the moment. However, i am not. Am i willing to meet alone? No. Would i want to? No, we all know what would happen there.

I won't speak for Tony, but i know that by 'peace' you mean: 'bend your knee to our cause or be skinned alive'.

*Slight pause*

Don't think anyone would agree to that anyway. Wait until somebody else says something, but that is what i say.

*Shaun releases the PTT*

HALEZY    88

*axel peels the rag off his back revealing his wound

He then picks his radio and sighs before he presses down the PTT*

You claim it's war we want no one asked for war that's not what we stand for, you violently attacked multiple members of the group close friends and family, you have to understand why people might want to fight back

*axel pauses*

I myself have been attacked by yourselves I searched for retribution but I have been through alot worse than what you did, I've battled my own mind for far to long this petty war needs to stop the meeting needs to happen sooner than later, to finish this. 

*axel lights a cigarette before pressing down the PTT*

We all no there is a bigger picture there is bigger groups causing more threat to the people, so I will talk to the other members and discuss the situation, but it will be on equal terms there will be no more skinning and we will not kneel, we could be greater working together

*axel release the PTT placing his radio back on the table then flicks his cigarette out the Window*

1 hour ago, BL4DE said:

-snip-

*Jack presses down the PTT*

Now now Shaun, listen to me. You should listen to Louie, he speaks sense. Believe him, if you don't want to arrange peace, you'll all be slaughtered...

Shaun play it smart and meet us for negotiation my old friend, it's the best option for you at the moment.

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    12

*Shaun presses down the PTT*

The best option huh? I struggle to believe that.

What is Louie's idea of peace? Swear loyalty to 'the cause'?

Because that is not happening

*Shaun releases the PTT*

3 minutes ago, BL4DE said:

-snip-

*Jack presses the PTT*

Then suffer the consequences and die.

Come and die, arrange a meeting and i'll put a bullet in your head myself.

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    12

*Shaun laughs and presses down the PTT*

Oh Jack... You join them and now you are getting a bit big for your boots now?

You have no idea...

*Shaun releases the PTT*

*Louie presses the PTT*

" you have not made an attempt to speak to me or heard what I have to offer but anyhow seems like I'm wasting my time"

*Louie releases the PTT*

BL4DE    12

*Shaun presses the PTT*

Listen here, i am not the one you should be talking to about a meeting.

End of. If you want to, talk to Tony

*Shaun releases the PTT and puts it in his pocket*

HALEZY    88

*axel listens to the men arguing before pressing the PTT*

This situation isn't going to go nowhere louie when your dog keeps biting on the radio.... I've informed you of the situation and we will discuss meeting you

*puts his feet on the table and presses the PTT* 

Now give us time to discuss this with the group while you try and keep a leash on that one 

*Louie hits the PTT*

"We made a great agreement tonight lads to the great future of our alliance also on that assault you lads did very well enjoy the spoils of war"  

*Louie releases the PTT*