Server time: 2017-08-21, 03:00

Sign in to follow this  

Message for The Burners [Open freq.]

*Jack picks up his radio and presses down the PTT*

So lads, you know its me now, the snake, the informant, but when there's one there's more. 

It appears you lads aren't as nice as I thought you were after Shaun was chatting so much shit on your frequency boys, so believe me every single one of you are going to die.

You wanted to go after the lads but as soon as they turned up on your doorstep you all shit yourselves and ran. 

I'm sure we can come to some form of agreement sooner or later but for now, Shaun especially, understand that we will skin you alive.

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    12

*Shaun presses down the PTT*

If you wanted to that much. You've had your chance plenty a time you scum.

*Shaun releases the PTT*

2 minutes ago, BL4DE said:

-snip-

*Jack presses down the PTT*

Oi now listen here ya pussy. I don't run away from fights unlike some, to have killed you you'd have needed to stick around but no, you and your boys fucked off.

Believe me Shaun, I will skin you alive without issue. You'll be pleased to hear I got my right ear back after the lads took it from a new lad for me. You know, they're real friends.

We might need an ear for the new guy, meet us soon and we'll have you be his donor.

*Jack releases the PTT and touches his newly stitched on ear, smiling*

*You would hear laughter in the background as he presses down the PTT*

"We welcomed Jack with open arms. That could have been you Shaun, we gave you the offer. You chose the wrong road, but Jack is right. Don't talk shit and run away when we see you."

*Jack releases the PTT*

8 minutes ago, jackradders said:

Oi now listen here ya pussy. I don't run away from fights unlike some, to have killed you you'd have needed to stick around but no, you and your boys fucked off.

Believe me Shaun, I will skin you alive without issue. You'll be pleased to hear I got my right ear back after the lads took it from a new lad for me. You know, they're real friends.

We might need an ear for the new guy, meet us soon and we'll have you be his donor.

*Jack releases the PTT and touches his newly stitched on ear, smiling*

*Artyom grabs his radio and angrily spurts out the following*

We won't be donating any ears, but I can send a few bullets your way next time we meet.

*Artyom puts his radio away*

Just now, LuckyMcHatchet said:

-snip-

"You all chat shit but when we see you, you all sprint in the opposite direction. I chased after you today shouting at you all so don't pretend you didn't know. You all shit your pants when Louie confronted you. See Jack is apart of us now, a few bullets his way is a few mags straight back at you."

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    12

*Shaun presses the PTT*

Few mags huh? Commitment to killing us, it really is. We'd only need a few rounds.

*Shaun chuckles and releases the PTT*

"Then why didn't you turn around and use those fucking bullets you bunch of pussies. Alright cool, no more radio, when we see you then we see you. No more chatting."

*Jack releases the PTT*

15 minutes ago, TheProxJack said:

"You all chat shit but when we see you, you all sprint in the opposite direction. I chased after you today shouting at you all so don't pretend you didn't know. You all shit your pants when Louie confronted you. See Jack is apart of us now, a few bullets his way is a few mags straight back at you."

*Jack releases the PTT*

*Artyom presses the PTT*

You are at a disadvantage here, you must see it. You are no more than a group of 2-bit thugs facing a group of hardened, unwavering, and deadly guerilla fighters. Your mouths have written checks your asses can't cash while you sit there, putting on a tough facade hoping we don't focus our attention on you.

*Artyom releases the PTT*

-snip

"Whats your name you fucking pussy. All silent and pissing your pants in person then you fucking turn big man on the radio. I used to think like that. Doesn't work anymore pal, if you're gonna chat shit on the radio you gotta back it up."

*Jack releases the PTT*

8 minutes ago, TheProxJack said:

"Whats your name you fucking pussy. All silent and pissing your pants in person then you fucking turn big man on the radio. I used to think like that. Doesn't work anymore pal, if you're gonna chat shit on the radio you gotta back it up."

*Jack releases the PTT**

*Artyom pushes the PTT*

There's the quintessential macho posturing. I was not with the party that you encountered earlier, you would've known if I was. My name is Artyom, formerly of the Gray Fangs, a name you know well if you have been in Chernarus long.

-snip-

*Jack laughs as he presses down the PTT*

"Artyom formerly of the gay fags? I'll remember it for when we next meet."

*You would hear excessive amounts of laughter before the PTT is released*

1 minute ago, LuckyMcHatchet said:

*Artyom presses the PTT*

You are at a disadvantage here, you must see it. You are no more than a group of 2-bit thugs facing a group of hardened, unwavering, and deadly guerilla fighters. Your mouths have written checks your asses can't cash while you sit there, putting on a tough facade hoping we don't focus our attention on you.

*Joe Chuckles to himself and pushes the PTT, flexing out his other arm*

"Trust me, Jack thinks he's the king when he's on the radio, but as soon as you face him and run him for real, it's easy,

trust me from my experiences... I mean if you are really this

*His tone turns sarcastic*

"Hardened, Unwavering and deadly guerrilla fighting squad, you'd have dealt with this by now

and running from Louie... That's a new low... He's usually the one running...

Jesus that's a new low"

*He pauses*

"Seriously speaking, don't try and make yourselves seem bigger than you are on the radio, I've never heard any of your voices or your "Super hardcore murder killer guerrilla squad "... 

So you really cant be that big can you?

I think both sides here need to pipe down... I don't think either side here is cut out for survival"

*Joe releases the PTT, puts down his radio and opens up a wooden box, filled with cigars*

4 minutes ago, LuckyMcHatchet said:

*Artyom pushes the PTT*

There's the quintessential macho posturing. I was not with the party that you encountered earlier, you would've known if I was. My name is Artyom, formerly of the Gray Fangs, a name you know well if you have been in Chernarus long.

*Joe laughs again at the people trying to claim dominance*

"Hate to break your heart mate... But I've been here a while and well...

Artyom? of the Grey Fangs?

Who the fuck are they?... Sounds like some teenage emo gang if you ask me...

*Joe releases the PTT and chuckles to himself, lighting a cigar and putting it into his mouth*

*Louie starts to laugh at the remarks he hears on the radio and then presses the PTT*

"This is hilarious look end of the day yall ran away from us I walked in front of all of ya called all you sons of bitches out and not none of ya did shit you ran away from me"

" apparently I'm a big pussy or a radio warrior but the lads here understand what it like to get captured by me"

"all you cunts on the radio are just going to keep talking shit and more shit and I fucking love it when I do bump into all you cunts you won't say shit or do anything because you are nothing but a bunch of fucking pussies." 

*Louie laughing his ass off releases the PTT*

Edited by lukzo2024

7 minutes ago, lukzo2024 said:

*Louie starts to laugh at the remarks he hears on the radio and then presses the PTT*

"This is hilarious look end of the day yall ran away from us I walked in front of all of ya called all you sons of bitches out and not none of ya did shit you ran away from me"

" apparently I'm a big pussy or a radio warrior but the lads here understand what it like to get captured by me"

"all you cunts on the radio are just going to keep talking shit and more shit and I fucking love it when I do bump into all you cunts you won't say shit or do anything because you are nothing but a bunch of fucking pussies." 

*Louie laughing his ass off releases the PTT*

*Joe picks up the radio*

"I won't be running if I bump into you Louie... You know you will be 

Just like last time...

And i'm sure getting captured by you is like having a massage compared to what some people can do

Not that I'll ever know...

*He puts down the radio and takes a puff on his Cigar*

HappyPenguin    47

*Chris laughs and presses down on the PTT*

Fucking hell guys called us pussy's and you was scared of a guy in a blue check shirt 

*Releases the PTT

Edited by AnicePenguin

Just now, Josephlad said:

-SNIP-

*Louie hits the PTT*

" I have no fucking clue who you are and you act like you know me so do me a favor yeah actually show up somewhere actually do something for a change because the rest of you are nothing but boring cunts come entertain me." 

*Louie releases the PTT* 

4 minutes ago, lukzo2024 said:

*Louie hits the PTT*

" I have no fucking clue who you are and you act like you know me so do me a favor yeah actually show up somewhere actually do something for a change because the rest of you are nothing but boring cunts come entertain me." 

*Louie releases the PTT* 

*Joe laughs again and picks up the radio*

"Oh no! Louie doesn't know who I am...

Oh well, whenever we're around, you know, Woods, Ryan and us lot...

Your always on your heels, you'd rather have some of "Your Boys" take the beating

*He drops the radio onto his sofa*

Just now, Josephlad said:

-snip-

*Louie hits the PTT*

" are you the lads that were all about family and wore them masks and called kabanino James town ?" 

*Louie releases the PTT* 

*Ryans radio wakes him up from his beauty sleep. He groans as he listens the the radio war and sits up, rubbing his eyes and pushing down the PTT*

What is this even... urgh, whatever

Jack... shut up

Louie... shut up 

Guys who told me they were sorry for the loss of my wife... shut up

Joe... where the fuck you been the past couple days?

Thats my 2 cents in this radio war, you guys carry on and I will return to drowning my sorrows with this knockoff Russian whiskey

*he releases the PTT and rolls over in his bed, trying to get some sleep*

Just now, ThatRyanGuy said:

-snip-

"Drown your sorrows in whiskey? Just end it pal, will be a better decision for you."

*Jack releases the PTT*

3 minutes ago, lukzo2024 said:

*Louie hits the PTT*

" are you the lads that were all about family and wore them masks and called kabanino James town ?" 

*Louie releases the PTT* 

*Joe picks up the radio and holds the PTT*

"You are a very funny guy Louie, hilarious"

*He puts the radio back down*

3 minutes ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

*Ryans radio wakes him up from his beauty sleep. He groans as he listens the the radio war and sits up, rubbing his eyes and pushing down the PTT*

Joe... where the fuck you been the past couple days?

*he releases the PTT and rolls over in his bed, trying to get some sleep*

*Joe picks up the radio again a replies to Ryan*

"Been up in the place I guess I call my home now, Be back around soon"

*He puts down the radio*

*Tony fiddles with his SKS until he hears the message out loud from his radio, he picks it up and holds the PTT*

"Personally, I don't really give two tosses about you guys, I don't even know why you guys came after us at all in the first place, was it because I'm allies with someone who I felt sorry for and wanted to help him sort this out? I didn't plan to make this group just so we could fight others, I planned to make it because I wanted to bring maybe just a little of civilization back, it won't work if other peoples humanity keeps on falling in front of them and turning them into something they're not"

*Inhales his cigarette and chucks it away, he continues*

"I want to help get this world back on its feet but its people like you that keeps it on its knees, is it too much to ask that we just want to survive? its bad enough that the dead are walking on this planet now we have people who thinks that the world should keep what it gets. I may have met a lot of arseholes in this new world but I know, in everyone, there is still good somewhere inside them. We are not hardened, unwavering, and deadly guerrilla fighters nor are we anything opposite of that, we are survivors. So let us survive"

*He releases the PTT and throws the radio across the other side of the room*

1 minute ago, AG x V3N0MZz said:

-snip-

*Louie hits the PTT*

"If you want peace and want to live then I recommend meeting with me and this time don't send goons after me  I don't like wasting my bullets"

*Louie releases the PTT*