Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-20, 10:00

Sign in to follow this  
Oliv

Group and Faction Rules Updated!

Recommended Posts

Oliv    1552

Hello everyone,

The group and factions rules displayed here on their respective sub headings have been updated as they were missing things from the last rules put out by Rolle before we migrated over to the new website. This is just a notification to all group and faction leaders to ensure their groups and factions meet the requirements. We didn't bring in anything new or change anything, just clarifying the rules that need to be followed.

We will be going over the current groups and factions and checking for activity, group circles meeting requirements, etc. Please ensure everything is up to date. We will be allowing a one week grace period to allow everyone the time in order to make the necessary changes to their group and faction pages.

Again, the rules weren't changed, just clarified based on the previous changes that were made here before the website migration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

yes, settlement rules are the best rules ever invented. What a great idea. A place that limits what I can and can't do even if it conflicts with my character hehexd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
15 minutes ago, Charlie said:

yes, settlement rules are the best rules ever invented. What a great idea. A place that limits what I can and can't do even if it conflicts with my character hehexd 

Ruleplay > roleplay 

For real though, never liked the idea of gaining kos without actually initiating, too vague and shitty. But hey, just my opinion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mexi    1033
6 minutes ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

-snip-

From what I've seen theres yet to be a KOS report from someone being shot by a member of a settlement or anything breaching said rules. I myself have over stepped the mark within settlements, broke rules, refused to leave and have always been escorted out with force. Not killed. People who run Factions so far have put Roleplay > Ruleplay even with what the rules allow them to do.

Anyway, thanks for the update. :)

Edited by Mexi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
12 minutes ago, Mexi said:

From what I've seen theres yet to be a KOS report from someone being shot by a member of a settlement or anything breaching said rules. I myself have over stepped the mark within settlements, broke rules, refused to leave and have always been escorted out with force. Not killed. People who run Factions so far have put Roleplay > Ruleplay even with what the rules allow them to do.

Anyway, thanks for the update. :)

It's not the fact they have / haven't it's the fact they can,  and from experience they big dick around the rules because they know they're protected, I can't technically be hostile in a settlement without being shot.

Thanks for the update :)

Edited by Charlie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
1 hour ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

Ruleplay > roleplay 

For real though, never liked the idea of gaining kos without actually initiating, too vague and shitty. But hey, just my opinion 

No mate it's pvp>Ruleplay>roleplay hehexd. The rights for settlements being semi-invincible sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oliv    1552

Guys this was an update announcement so groups and factions could see it and get their stuff together. I left it open in case some one had a question that was related to getting their groups and factions updated. 

Not happy with the faction rules, that's fine. This isn't the place to have that discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

So will all LIF groups be archived considering the server population has failed to reach more than 1-2 players in the last month?

Can't imagine any groups in LIF meet the activity requirements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
9 hours ago, Tosh said:

So will all LIF groups be archived considering the server population has failed to reach more than 1-2 players in the last month?

Can't imagine any groups in LIF meet the activity requirements.

As far as I know, the LiF servers are still being worked on and are temporarily locked.

Edited by Bran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
On 1/20/2017 at 11:21 AM, Tosh said:

So will all LIF groups be archived considering the server population has failed to reach more than 1-2 players in the last month?

Can't imagine any groups in LIF meet the activity requirements.

Any admins care to chime in? Seems most logical to archive all groups considering LIF activity and allow them to unarchive if they actually plan on being active again. Regardless of the server's current status, it's clear none of the groups were active for some time prior to the current LIF team's activities to "restart" the project.

Tagging @Oliv @Aiko as they seem to be the ones publicly checking activity. 

Edited by Tosh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oliv    1552

Of course, I can chime in.

LiF groups and just about anything LiF is handled by the LiF team. To my knowledge, the rules for the DayZ groups were never meant to apply to them. I'm not saying this is right, it's just how I've been handling it until Rolle tells me otherwise or corrects me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×