Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:07

Sign in to follow this  

Good vibes

Hey guys making this thread for the purpose of making others feel good whether they're going through something rough or just feel down it could be a reply like "Hope you're doing okay" to "Have a good day!" Or anything in between I just had a real bad encounter with someone I used to care the issue didn't faze me due to the fact that I know there are people that have it worse than what I just went through I'm thankful for having so much especially my friends. How are you guys? What's been going through your head? Are you okay?

To much going through my head recently but it's not something I talk to people on the internet about, nor do I really like sharing problems with family or friends. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. 

7 minutes ago, Charlie said:

To much going through my head recently but it's not something I talk to people on the internet about, nor do I really like sharing problems with family or friends. 

Yeah somethings are best left to be unsaid especially here but I hope that everything goes out well with whatever you're dealing with 

7 minutes ago, Charlie said:
Edited by Puddin

Im just a Scottish guy so emotions arent a thing for me 

naa jk 

but hope everyone thats going through a rough time is alright just remember be strong :) (i just cringed at myself but  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15 hours ago, Charlie said:

"I don't like talking about my problems........ but I'll let everyone know I have some!". 

jk Charlie love you xoxo hope you are doing well