Server time: 2017-08-24, 08:52

Sign in to follow this  

Traffic (IC/RP Event)

VeSvrR1.png

--------------------

HPjmVAC.png

---

Before the outbreak people still did cruel things to other human beings. Murders, rape, kidnapping, all these things occurred without the apocalypse driving them.

In Russia and not only Russia, there is a large human trafficking organization taking men, woman, and young children and using them for forced labor and other cruel uses. With Chernarus being just south of Russia, there was activity close by, and in Chernarus itself. 

After the Infection occurred there was mass chaos all over the country, and it soon fell after thirty three days. 

After the country fell to the un-dead. The people were given a choice. You could either become bad and take what you want, or you could stay humane and "Get" what you want. Most people chose the first option, and you could always get what you want by doing something you're good at...

There are still horrible people out there that participate in the practice of human trafficking, even with the apocalypse. Some of these people have moved down from Russia to take forced workers they found in northern Chernarus through the country to the capital, Novigrad. 

These people usually do it for supplies such as food, water, weapons, and ammunition. They still participate in the practice of human trafficking because it's easy to them, and they expect things to go smoothly. 

little do they know that their radio transmission is compromised...

---

aPga8M9.png

First the people in the event will get into team speak to get coordinated. The hostages will meet with the hostile RP'ers and one hostage (Skylab) will be in a town near the area. He will be captured by the hostile RP'ers because he knew something was going on. (This will be dynamic, and the RP will be real, just the situation is set up) 

After he's captured the hostile RP'ers will move the three to the location where they will hold them for the time being. The hostile RP'ers will send out a message that's compromised, and the Hero RP'ers will come to the location to find out whats going on. The message will be sent over the server by an admin, and will look something like this. "The hostages are at the location, and we will wait for supplies, over..." 

Now the Hero RP'ers know that there is hostages, and your goal is to rescue them from the hostile RP'ers. The event can be very dynamic from this point. You could get into a firefight, you could negotiate more, or you could find out what's going on with these people. Why are they being held hostage? 

Main roles for hostages: Listen to the hostage takers. You can talk back, but remember to value your life. Your life is in danger, so act like it. You can try and fight back, but rule still apply to you, and you can die for non-compliance.

Main roles for the hostile RP'ers: Protect your hostages. You can make demands, but they have to be reasonable. Pick someone to lead the group, and remember that the hostages are your products. You can give them away for a price if you'd like. If the hero's attack, you can kill them, but the hostages are not on your priority list. They need to live to you, or you fought for no reason. Negotiate out of the situation or threaten. 

Main roles for Hero RP'ers: Save the hostages. You will hear the message come over your radio, and you will come to the location. After that you will find out whats going on with these people. Are they even the right people? You must negotiate the hostages lives. Have someone lead the group. Have a negotiator for the group that could perhaps go in to talk things out. You can fight, but it's not recommended, because the hostages could die.

This event is strategy based as well. The way you act could change the event and how it proceeds. You can trick the Hero's. You could trick the Bad guys. It's all up to you, and the way you do the event is up to you.

---

B5BoY6T.png

Must fill role! - - - The Event will consist of 1-3 hostages (One of those will be me). These roles will be filled by the people being trafficked through the country. These roles will be given to people who are experienced in the community and (know --/-- enjoy) playing a scared or traumatized character. These characters can be men woman or even children. (Let me know if you want to be one down below. First come, first serve.) Your job will be to play the character that's terrified of the bad guys. You need to play the role well and have fun while doing it. If you would like to fill one of these roles fill out this template below.  Note - - - The way your character acts can change the way the event proceeds. Let your character be apart of the story!

Spoiler

1. Why are you a good trauma RP'er? -

2. Can you commit yourself to swallowing your pride? - 

3. What is your characters name and small backstory? -

1. Frosty - Bennie Dowd - Young teen/child

2. Bradley - Dr. Stone - Adult

3. Rogerio SkyLab - Frankie Paige - Adult

M6RrXkP.png

Must fill role! - - - The next role will be the bad guys. These will be given out to the people that I think would fit very well. We need strong role players to play these roles. People who are scary, and also good at PvP to give the next role a challenge if they decide to attack. The characters can be any ethnicity you would like. Meaning that your character does not have to be Russian or Chernarussian, But can be American, Asian, African ECT... There is a large human trafficking field in Russia and it consists of plenty of ethnicity types. There will be a good amount of bad guys because of the amount of good guys if this event kicks off. The bad guys role is to fend off any rescuers that want to save the hostages. I do not mean shoot them on sight or initiate on sight, but instead try and trick them or threaten the hostages lives. Try to negotiate their lives for escape. Or hell, just kill the rescuers and try and hold out until you win. Remember that you don't want to kill your "Product" as it's the reason you came through the country in the first place. You still can, but than you have less money at the end (RP money). There should be around 5-10 Bad guys in this event (There can be more if people want to participate). If you want to play a bad guy let me know with a message on the thread with this format. Note - - - The way your character acts can change the way the event proceeds. Let your character be apart of the story!

Spoiler

1. Why are you a good hostile RP'er?- 

2. Do you prioritize RP or PvP? - 

3. What would be your characters name and small backstory? - 

1. Earthwalker - Valentina Zakhaev --/--   6

2. Shade - Jason Sparks    --/--   7.

3. Jabba - Viktor Kuznetsov --/--   8

4. Rocco - Yuka Sika  --/--   9

5. Castiel - Antonio Romani  --/--   10.

ER3u1kc.png

Must fill role! - - - The last role will be the good guys which can be any of the characters you've made. There will be a compromised transmission that a Admin will send out saying something about "moving the people to a certain compound for holding until supplies arrive." Your job is to save the hostages from the bad guys. There can be as many good guys as possible that come if they want to, but there will be people who know it's going to happen so there is at least people showing up. There will be at least 5-10 good guys that come automatically. Good guys, your job is to rescue the people that you just heard are being held over the radio. Go to the location and negotiate with the bad guys. Remember to value the hostages well beings. You should not know that the hostages are very valuable towards the captors. So do not use that against them. You should role play with them. Learn about what they are doing. Send in a negotiator. Make sure that a firefight is your last option.  Note - - - The way your character acts can change the way the event proceeds. Let your character be apart of the story!

Spoiler

1. Why are you a good Hero RP'er?

2. Do you prioritize RP or PvP? - 

3. What would be your characters name and small backstory? - 

1. ThatRyanGuy - Lance Forbes --/--  6. Cthuluz - Vinnie Roze

2. Roger - Victor Nezznah --/--   7. Jackieboy - Ray Wilder

3. Stitches - 'Stitches' --/--   8. Swilly - "The Don"

4. Chawy - Caitlyn Myers --/--   9.

5. Legna_Etum - Vincenzo Gambini --/--  10.

---

ntW8Xyf.png

We will all meet in a TS channel to begin, and we'll start at the big red barn in Lopotino. There we will move down to the lower section of Lopotino were you will run into Skylab. You will than go down to the factory building. 

The factory building just south west of Lopatino. Grid cords (023 062 - Map) That's were the event mostly will go down.

Event may happen next weekend (Feb 18/19) if we get enough people by than :) 

Feedback please!

Don't be an asshole, but let me know on how to improve the event to benefit you guys. This even might have been done before, and if it has been than I'll close it.

Please send all join request and applications to Frosty

Edited by Frosty
add

Sounds cool and I'd love to be apart of it:)

The Hostage mark has been meet, and that role may no longer be asked for.

William    401

This looks pretty dope, I can back this.

This looks really interesting, I hope we can get this done. Count me in, I applied.

The event looks nice. Will provide feedback when I have gathered more sleep.

SirMadness    22

A suggestion, maybe the 'Bad' guys have to get the hostages from one spot to another via a specified route. Means the good guys can lay ambushes, etc. Maybe the 'Bad' guys have to stop in certain areas for a certain amount of time to prevent metagaming and just sprinting to the destination. Love the idea though. Depending on the time, may want to be involved but don't want to put my name down if im not available. 

12 hours ago, SirMadness said:

A suggestion, maybe the 'Bad' guys have to get the hostages from one spot to another via a specified route. Means the good guys can lay ambushes, etc. Maybe the 'Bad' guys have to stop in certain areas for a certain amount of time to prevent metagaming and just sprinting to the destination. Love the idea though. Depending on the time, may want to be involved but don't want to put my name down if im not available. 

I do like your Idea and creativity, but having them just sitting on the road and being ambushed with no cover will end the event very quickly. I'd rather have them be at a location were they can hold the hostages more effectively so they have at least a chance. The event is in construction, and more will be added. I'm still looking for things to add onto the event, but both sides need at least a fair chance. Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Frosty

SirMadness    22
11 hours ago, Frosty said:

I do like your Idea and creativity, but having them just sitting on the road and being ambushed with no cover will end the event very quickly. I'd rather have them be at a location were they can hold the hostages more effectively so they have at least a chance. The event is in construction, and more will be added. I'm still looking for things to add onto the event, but both sides need at least a fair chance. Thanks for the feedback.

I see what you're saying but I was actually thinking this might even things out for the Bad guys. Maybe there could be buildings like construction along the way that they could defend and then move out, like little safehouses ish. The bad guys would have to think creatively to avoid where ambushes could be whilst sticking to a general route they need to take. Maybe this could be balanced with more bad guys and less good guys perhaps. The reason I am arguing the case is I think it would add a whole new dimension to the event. 

Stagsview    589

Hey Frosty, terribly sorry that we have not sent you a message until now but are you still interested with actually going on ahead with the event? Would love to talk to you about this event and how you want to push it across :)!

6 hours ago, Staggs said:

Hey Frosty, terribly sorry that we have not sent you a message until now but are you still interested with actually going on ahead with the event? Would love to talk to you about this event and how you want to push it across :)!

Hey Staggs. I'm sure we can talk about the event when I able to. If you're on during my time, I'll give you a poke on TS. If that's not good enough we can set up a time to talk sometime in the near future. Thank ya much!

Also, Since Billy is taking a break. A new spot for the hostages has opened. If the event does not happen in said time he's gone, than he will take the slot back.

Edited by Frosty

Castiel    1124

This looks awesome, @Frosty. I'd be interested in being one of the traffickers if there are slots available.

5 minutes ago, Castiel said:

This looks awesome, @Frosty. I'd be interested in being one of the traffickers if there are slots available.

Of course! Just send me an application in a PM. The template is in the spoiler under the "Bad" section.

Thanks for taking interest in the event, Cass.

Ayy this good @Frosty I would love to be apart of this event, and it will make my first event as well, SO HYPED!! 

Edited by Bradley

Rolle    2474

Nice to see community members organizing RP focused events again :) Let me know what number of people you have and we'll see if a server can be secured for the event.

Volke    132

Take thy mantle :P .  Good luck - seems like a cool event 

Looks awesome. Let me know if you need someone to fill any gaps when the event comes closer.

6 hours ago, Rolle said:

Nice to see community members organizing RP focused events again :) Let me know what number of people you have and we'll see if a server can be secured for the event.

I'm still looking for people. Need more heros right now. Only have two. We reached the hostage cap. And have 5 hostile RPers.

The event will most likely be postponed until the slots are filled evenly at least. So this weekend most likely won't happen.

Hostage 3/3

Hostile 5/10

Hero 2/10

Rolle    2474

@Frosty. I suggest you overbook at least 50%,a lot of people sign up for events and never participate. 

Sign me up for hero. Ill likely be able to get a friend or two to get on board.