Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:02
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Kyle_Jones

To Jaro... [Private]

Kyle_Jones    226

*Frank stops in the field, he stops and sighs, he pulls the radio off of the strap on his backpack and fiddles with the radio, changing to the frequency to the one Jaro gave him. He presses down the PTT*

"Hey uh listen Jaro, or to anyone else listening... im gonna be taking a... vacation if you can call it that, i think i just need to take some time to think through what the fuck just happened... if you ever need me just contact me on this frequency..."

*He pauses, sighing*

"Oh and sorry if i upset you, but look at it through my eyes... Sbohem, Priteli"

*Frank releases the PTT*

Edited by Kyle_Jones

Ron    809

*Jaroslav looks at the sleeping René next to him with a smirk on his lips. As he hears Franks voice over the radio he sneaks out of the room and holds the transmit button to while he speaks quietly*

Ahoj, Frank. Listen I ..*silence for a few seconds* .. I did not want you to get involved in this at all. Things happened and I cannot change it but to be honest I still would do it again. When the time is right I will gladly take the time and to explain my reasoning to you. 

Stay safe out there, chlapečku.

*Jaroslav sighs and releases the transmit button*

Kyle_Jones    226

*Frank immediately stops when he hears the radio transmission, he holds down the PTT*

"Also who did you send to follow me? they didn't do a very good job of it"

*you hear frank chuckle and sigh*

"Anyhow when i get back ill get all the info, later."

*Frank releases the PTT and sits down in the field, pulls out a fag and lights it, taking a long puff before getting up and walking again*

Ron    809

*Jaroslav hears Franks voice over the radio again. He looks confused for a second and slightly shakes his head, hearing the end of the message. He clears his throat before he starts to talk in a serious tone of voice*

Alright listen Frank, I think I need to clear some things up, you clearly don't seem to understand.

*silence for a few seconds*

Why the fuck would I send someone after you?!  You fucked off because you received the consequences for not doing what I told you. You can leave any time, it's your good right, chlapečku. Don't fucking consider yourself too important to me. You will not get all the info later. You will get an explanation for my reasoning, If I decide to or whenever I decide to. If you come back. 

*Jaroslav mumbles "ty vole!" before he switches off his radio*

Edited by Ron

Kyle_Jones    226

*Frank sighs and holds down his PTT*

"Fucks sakes Jaro i didnt mean it like that... somebody was trailing me in the woods... thought you sent someone to trail me... im trying to say sorry... i just want to know whats going on, if im gonna die for you or anyone else i want to atleast know what for.."

*Frank releases the PTT button*

Kyle_Jones    226

*Frank checks to make sure his radio is on, he presses down the PTT*

"Jaro i just wish you or René would have explained this whole clusterfuck to me earlier... i just want to know whats goin' on, i just think that burning that guy wasnt really necessary, sure he fucked you over and im sure your anger is well founded, but burning him alive?"

*Frank sighs and looks down to his stump*

"You know that i hate Ryan, and anyone that son of a bitch deals with that fucker, i want to be useful, but i cant if your not truthful about what happened between you and this guy and his friends, ill try and get back to the barn tonight but its a long walk, we need to talk this shit out"

*Frank releases the PTT and walks on towards the barn*

Ron    809

*Jaroslav takes the radio out of the side pocket of his bag as soon as he hears Franks voice on the radio. He speaks with a cigarette between his lips while he holds the button to transmit*

No names or anything on the radio,  chlapečku.  Take your time. We will have a chat when I think the time is right.

Take care.

*He releases the button to tansmit and places the radio down*

Edited by Ron

Sign in to follow this