Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:18
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Linuari

To Jesse Carter (open)

Linuari    0

*Spike sits in a house near Kabanino drinking some whiskey as he starts transmitting*

Hey, Jesse fucking Carter *he chuckles* I have some interesting information for you I don't know where you ran off to after yesterday but if you're still alive I heard about that fucker you were looking for what was his name...

*he scratches his head looking at his note block* 

Oh, yea Tex or something we should meet up so I can tell you a little story about your dear friend or whatever he is for you. 

Make sure to stay alive and if your not interested in that info we should meet up anyways and have a drink together was great fun yesterday.

*he drinks the rest of his whiskey*

shit now I need to find something else

*he stumbles as he walks out the room*

KalebD    0

Surprised Jesse is even alive, he begins transmitting

Oh yeah pal? And what story would that be exactly? I'm dying to hear.

He stops transmitting

Linuari    0

*Spike hears the transmission unsure what to say sighs*

Not really your business pal.

*shakes his head mumbles what a dumbass*

If your a friend of Jesse it shouldn't concern you if not I suggest you should keep your head down

*puts his radio in his backpack continues walking to Stary* 

KalebD    0

He begins transmitting

Well pal. Considering your information is about me. I'm pretty sure it does concern me. So I'll ask again. What story would that be?

He stops transmitting

Linuari    0

*picks up his radio lights a Cigarette take out his note block and starts transmitting*

Ok, then little boy there you go...

I heard that your hanging around with some guys called Alex, Matt, and Gabe you guys were walking around at the summer camp at green mountain. 

Pretty dangerous company from what I've heard you also planning to capture a guy called Louie or whatever that kid is called well but that's not the important part.

*He takes a swing from his whiskey bottle and continues*

That Alex guy is a Cannibal and one of these weirdos that walk around torturing people so the question that comes up is your running around with cannibals and crazy fucks like that concerns me. I've known Jesse for a while now I just want him to know what you do or what you've become. Whatever see you around I hope you won't eat me if I meet you *he chuckles* I guess if you're a friend of Jesse you're a friend of mine so keep on rocking.

*He stores his radio in his bag as he approaches the airfield*

KalebD    0

He begins transmitting

Well sounds like some stupid cunts who don't even know me. Tell you what pal if you're a friend of Jesse's you're a friend of mine as well. We'll find a place to meet and have a chat without the dumb cunts that told you this bullshit listening in because you know they are. Look forward to meeting you.

He stops transmitting

Xero3451    0

*He presses down on the PTT*

"Damn, Jesse Carter is a name I have not heard in quite some time, wondered if he was still around haven't seen him since those guys we iced at the airfield, will be interestin' to hear if he's alive or not."

*He releases the PTT*

Charlo    0

Click

Jesse, thanks for the help the other day brother, if I can do the same one day do let me know. Until then stay safe.

click

Edited by Charlie

Jackieboy    0

*Jesse lies down with his eyes closed trying to locate a bottle with his right hand as he starts hearing his radio going off*
"Yeah yeah..Just gimme a second.."

*He mumbles as he finally locates a bottle and starts to chug from it, he then sits up straight and opens his eyes grabbing a hold of the radio and presses down the PTT*

"Spike my man, how's it going? I appreciate that ya brought me to Tex I really do bud. Oh also, I got some real fantastic new white powder if ya catch my drift, whenever ya got the time we should tots get fucked up, what ya say?"

*Takes another pause in order to drink some more from his bottle of whiskey*

"Don't mention the help brother, of course I'd help you out, ya my friend Ollie, and friendship is something i value high. And you can bet that i'm still alive, hell i'm like Keith Richards imma be around long after everyone is dead, now keep on rocking brothers..Time for this old fox to party..Adios brothers!"

*Releases the PTT and throws his radio behind him somewhat careless as he chugs some more from his bottle of whiskey*

Sign in to follow this