Server time: 2018-07-17, 23:23 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Sgttater

Nice.

8 hours ago, Jared said:

Wait.. we have to fill out another application, for the same community? Can staff teams not communicate the needed information such as SteamIDs? 

The game wouldn't do anything with steamID in the first place. There is no 'whitelist' for the game. Maybe they'll change the password once a week? 

There is a whitelist in LiF based on SteamIDs. However I do not think it will be needed.

Cant wait to start playing it again

Is it time to stop expecting this to happen?

1 hour ago, Chinchilla said:

Is it time to stop expecting this to happen?

Should've had your expectations removed some time ago friend.

Project just seems dead at this point. What's happening?

Dare I predict that the next "progress report" for this project will yet again be "should be up sometime this weekend?"  we're looking at just a handful of hours before this particular weekend is over, and a new week begins.  

I would gladly do my part to help along the progress if there was a need. I just want to go back to digging my holes virtually, not verbally.  Honestly, as excited as I have been for this to come to fruition, my anticipation is quickly diminishing.  =/

The people want answers! We have waited patiently for any news on when the server will be fully operational but it seems set back after set back with little to nil information and more disappointment. I hate to be the impatient, whinging wacko raving about the management of this side project, but with such a large team, I would expect a lot more! Disappointing! 

On 1/21/2017 at 2:49 PM, Voedric said:

At this point we are simply waiting for Rolle to fix and polish some kinks in the server, since he is now hosting it from his own hardware.

The server will be up within the next day or so. We've taken your feedback on the lore and @SatansNightOut and I have came up with a lore that will suit everyone. @SatansNightOut and I have been working tirelessly on our free time to get things done, now we just have to polish a few things and then release it.

I hope that you all will enjoy everything we have done and plan to do for Life is Feudal and I hope that the time we've taken crafting the server to our and your image will show, and if not oh well...at least we tried. Stay tuned. 

This was said well over a week ago and still nothing! And even if Rolle only came back on Thursday purely for a password reset, it still doesn't add up. Get your shit together or people are simply not going to even bother as seen by the multiple replies in this thread and others. That or maybe you could consider hiring new staff where others have slacked or a reshuffle of the team should be implemented. 

Edited by furlean

Has the LIF team given up?

1 hour ago, furlean said:

The people want answers! We have waited patiently for any news on when the server will be fully operational but it seems set back after set back with little to nil information and more disappointment. I hate to be the impatient, whinging wacko raving about the management of this side project, but with such a large team, I would expect a lot more! Disappointing! 

This was said well over a week ago and still nothing! And even if Rolle only came back on Thursday purely for a password reset, it still doesn't add up. Get your shit together or people are simply not going to even bother as seen by the multiple replies in this thread and others. That or maybe you could consider hiring new staff where others have slacked or a reshuffle of the team should be implemented. 

Satan and I are no longer members of the LiF team.

We haven't been for a bit now.

Edited by Voedric

LiF will be up soon hopefully tomorrow. The only thing that is needed is the password changing on the server and the skillcap increasing.

Sign in to follow this