Server time: 2018-07-16, 08:38 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
yoavigil

The whitelist

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to know, how much time did you wait when you joined the server?

I applied yesterday, and I dont know if my app got rejected or not, should it take more then a day?

Mine was accepted within an hour. Mind you I submitted my application within the first 10 mins of the site coming back online since it was offline for a couple hours last night.

I sent my application about an hour after the site was back online, and it was more than 24 hours ago... guess I wont see you online :/

Guest Hero

I sent my application about an hour after the site was back online, and it was more than 24 hours ago... guess I wont see you online :/

You didn't get declined, right? Maybe you'll still get accepted, if not, try to make a better application next time. They're being very strict about who they accept so it's like trying to get into a prestigious school. :b

Tends to take a while, especially considering that they have so many to deal with. Hold in there and keep checking for your updates.

You didn't get declined, right? Maybe you'll still get accepted, if not, try to make a better application next time. They're being very strict about who they accept so it's like trying to get into a prestigious school. :b

Well, I dont know... I didnt get any PMs or anything, how do I know if I got declined?

You need to check your whitelist tab periodically to see if there are any updates on your application's status. :)

its not showing anything, only the "Whitelist applications temporarily closed" and some text above it.

haha, something happened to my internet when I sent the application. I didn't even send it!

I think its good I didn't send it, I didn't really like it! :D I wrote a longer and waaaay better one :D

Thanks for everyone's help