Server time: 2017-08-24, 05:04

Sign in to follow this  

Moody's Personal Radio Frequency {66.6hz} [Open]

*Moody, now filled with rage, sets out to pursue all those who failed to yield to the Saviors*

*Moody leans back against a tree and accidentally hits the PTT*

"Are you, are you, coming to the tree. They strung up a man, they say he murdered three....*static*.....If we met at midnight....*static*......under the hanging tree....."

*A shot can be heard, followed by a sinister laugh before the radio cuts to static*

*Rolling his right eye mildly annoyed he presses down the button and speaks quickly and disinterested in a thick Czech accent*

"Please do us a favour and spare me the time and rope and bloody string yourself up on the damned tree"

*He tosses the radio off to the side*

Chief    598

*morgan would stumble across the frequency and hear his edgy friend talking to a strange man as he chuckles before responding*

"Mr. South Zagoria here, from the sound of it you want to meet up at a tree at night... you bringin' dinner or me? Cause I don't put out on the first date *Laughs heartily*"

*Morgan would continue to laugh before talking to Chris about the next new story for the broadcast*

Deegan    156

*Rhett Grabs His Radio, and responds*

I read that fucking book! 

*He releases the transmission*

*Moody hits the PTT to covey his message*

"Listen here, If you need to contact me use this please. And to the pub guys, I've tried my hardest to redeem myself, but its hard when none of yall have forgiveness in your heart. Stop holding this stupid ass grudge please, do it for yourselves these grudges bring nothing but bad."

" All I've been trying to do is make peace...and what do you do? You bring in the god damn locals to take me away. I honestly don't understand, I've tried to be civil. And the sooner you realize we aren't that different the sooner I can stop looking over my damn shoulder every other minute."

*Moody releases the PTT and carries on with his journey*

Jack the Ripper    252

*Ivan, having withheld his thoughts on the matter so far, listens to the man's response. When he heard the words "We aren't that different" He curls his lips in disgust. He presses down on the PTT and speaks in his deep, raspy voice.*

"I knew a man named Moody once. He wasn't a good person either. Man knew how to make men like you shit themselves. He was a nasty piece of work, but a damn good friend if you could see things from his point of view. He wasn't a good person, but he was a damn fine man. Had dignity, had a code, didn't cower away when the shit began to flow around his feet. When I first heard of you I imagined someone similar. A hard-ass with guts, and the ability to make men want to follow him, knew how to strike fear into his enemies. 

And what did I get? Some.... punk ass kid that don't know when to quit his worthless attempts at intimidation. You can imagine my disappointment.

Do yourself a favor, and don't come back. Don't come near these people again. We had to pull a piece of metal outta Marshal's guts after your little IED stunt, damn near would've killed him if we didn't have a good medical staff on hand. I'm still carrying that bit of metal.... loooong shard see, looks like a piece of a door hinge or somethin'. If you come back, if I see you again, I'll shove it up your ass with all that sharpnel you got up there, and give it a good twist.

Stop tryin' to make amends and gain our forgiveness through petty words. Either fuck off and bother someone who give a rats ass, or actually DO something that EARNS our respect. Word's ain't enough anymore."

*Ivan releases the PTT and rubs his forehead tiredly.*

*Moody hears this and hits the PTT*

"I don't hardly intimidate, and its hard to DO STUFF when all yall do is wine to someone to come take me. You really don't know what I myself is capable of do you? Much more with my guys backing me. And honestly I'm the only stopping the hounds of hell from biting the flesh from your throat."

"But do as you will I'll make a few more attempts. Because I ain't that bad, I know more about the people in your little family than you do. And trust me friend a couple of them are extremely far from being a saint. You just don't know what kind of people you are surrounded by do you?"

*Moody laughs remembering seeing one of the docs chase a man into the woods with a knife, he releases the PTT*

The Marshal    351

*He grunts out a sigh audibly over the airwaves*

"You're gonna stop. Now, Moody. No more words, no more actions. I've told you if you show up to our camp again before you're going to get a bullet to the skull. I welcome you to try and sick your hell puppies on us, you and your small little group of junior followers."

*He scoffs, highly amused*

"You talk more shit than anyone I've ever met in my life, to be quite honest. With no regard for your own life. You aren't invincible, in the slightest. So I'm going to make a promise of my own. One more open ended threat of any sort from you, no matter where it is I find you, against any of my people? One more comment about how we don't know who you are and what you can do? I don't even need to try and feel big by explaining to you what will happen, you already know. But I'll give you a hint. The man trying to be the big dog with no bite is gonna be given to someone that can actually do shit as a new chew toy."

*He pauses*

"I mean it, moody. I'm done with your bullshit. I'm done with your arrogance. Pull your cards or shut the fuck up."

Jack the Ripper    252

*Ivan utters a bark of laughter, and presses down on the PTT again, his tone is more amused this time.*

"So you really ARE as clueless as I thought? I thought that perhaps you had an inkling on sense in that head of yours, but perhaps I was mistaken. Listen, Moody, I've met people like you before, people that think they know what's goin' on around them when in reality they don't know shit."

*Ivan's smile fades from his face.*

"You are right about one thing. These people, are FAR from saints. Anybody who claims they haven't sinned in this world is a liar. But you do NOT know them, not even a bit. Enjoy yourself out there Moody, enjoy leading your pack of pups, enjoy ALL the vices the world has to offer you. Just make the smart move, and enjoy it all away from us."

*Ivan turns his radio off, and stands up, preparing to go on a supply run.*

RedSky    123

-Finnr smiles and clicks on the PTT-

Need some help with this, Ivan , Marshal?

-Finnr clicks off the PTT-

Edited by RedSky

The Marshal    351

"No, he's not worth the time..."

*Ryan sits alone in a house and takes a swig of his drink, staring at the radio in front of him. He hears the broadcast and smirks, picking up the radio and pushing down the PTT*

You sound a lot like a friend of mine, mr ehhh Moody?

*he chuckles*

Just a lot more cringy, so you can say your unique in that sense I guess

*he releases the PTT and places the radio back on the table*

*Moody sighs and smiles. Hitting the PTT*

"Why does everyone say I sound a lot like their friend? And its always followed by the cringy."

*Moody sighs*

"Oh well hopefully he doesn't have the same luck as me."

*Moody releases the PTT*

*Stitches exhales into the worn out radio in annoyance and drums his fingers on the wooden desk in boredom holding down on the PTT*

"You figure id be more angry... Youve shot at my friends. Near got me and the only lawman I havent stabbed blown to bits. Threatened my friends, made me waste the upper arm strength driving a cleaver a good four inches through a kids skull and big talk on the radio. Its strange... Guess im going bloody mad but I simply feel bored when I hear your damned voice. Everything that wouldve made you a fun ol bloke to kill never happened. Just almost happened. Not even annoying like a mosquito buzzing in my ear or anything, just boredom given form. Its like cat and mouse but the mouse refuses to leave the blasted wall but wont stop squeaking at the cat every so often. Im tired. Either you piss off in the next seventy two hours or we end this with one of us dead."

*He rubs his temple over his mask and muttering softly*

"Jen zemřít již"

*The radio cuts to static*

*Moody removes the bino's from his face and reaches for the radio and hits the PTT*

"Well right now I'm kind of busy, I got a list right now of things to do. Which include people watching, finding out what the fuck red wings are, and figuring out if the sniper on the metal platform will see me looking at him."

*Moody pauses before continuing*

"Anyways I have been a bore haven't I? Well thats because I have this weird habit of wanting to talk to people now. Its fascinating, also what the hell did you even mutter?"

*Moody releases the PTT and puts the bino's back to his face

Jack the Ripper    252

*Ivan, about to call it a night, pauses to listen to what Moody has to say. As he speaks, Ivan's eye widens and he looks over to his side, before squinting at the nearby hill. He slowly raises his radio and presses down on the PTT.*

"Now.... you just got me a little more interested on what you have to say. Tell me.... what exactly do you see from where you are, pal?"

*Ivan leans back against the wall, using his pack as a cushion, and resting his rifle on his lap, his eye scanning the hills, wondering if Moody is seeing the same metal platform that is just over the wall from him.*

Keione    50

*Charles picks up his radio, moving it to his chin. He smiles, holds down the PTT, and softly speaks* 

Honestly, I was pullin' for ya kid. I gave you two chances not to mess with my friends. I told you once back in Stary that if you fucked me over, I'd get you back 10 times over. I let it go, thinking I was a bit harsh and all - I didn't want to go back down that road. Then I get called in to a medical emergency and it revolves around metal, an IED, and you? Seriously? 

A promise is a promise Moody. If you wanted to start by getting on better relations, you should've started by keeping promises.

*He slips his thumb off the PTT and heads off to look for the Doctor*

*Moody wakes up hearing the familiar voices over his frequency and hits the PTT*

"Well what I saw was a bunch of people, there was one nut going around cutting trees with a chainsaw. And I even gave yall a hint as to where I was. I put a fire next to me like 10 feet next to me."

*Moody releases the PTT*

StoneFace    11

*Scott gets done sifting through the supplies he had lifted from tents and sits down. He hears the voice of a man he met last week on bad terms, and gets curious. He gets his radio on the table while loading his gun and broadcasts*

You might be surprised but lighting yourself in that fire would definitely get more people's attention. I did it to a guy once and he ran half a mile before he made it to the pond, next thing I know ten people come talk to me to ask what the commotion was about. Of course I ignited some snarky asshole so I think the decision I made was the right one.

*Puts gun down and begins loading another*

Word of advice, when you talk big near someone else make sure there is water nearby. You might just need it to cool off.

*Turns off radio, drops more supplies in bag and takes a break for awhile*

*After a good night's rest, Moody wakes up and scratches his head thinking about the events that occurred last night, sparking an idea. Moody rushes to find his radio and hits the PTT*

"Welp, after some thinking, I believe I and the rest of the Saviors are ready to start our new business: Kidnapping."

*Moody mutters "Fuck I forgot a sales pitch" but before he could correct himself he had already released the PTT*

Zero    287

*Doc Holliday presses down on the PTT button.*

"Still waiting for you to come into my office for that check-up Mr. Moody, I'll get the chloroform and latex gloves ready."

*He releases the PTT.*

*Moody hears the voice of a man he'd like to call a friend and hits the PTT*

"Holy shit I ain't heard from you in a hot minute, hope you are doing alright. And I ain't coming for no damn checkup if you aint got my flavor of lollipop!"

*Moody laughs and releases the PTT*