Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-20, 18:03
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Faith

L.I.F.E 91.1Hz

Recommended Posts

Faith    732

Hope would be back around the Green Mountain area, after thinking long and hard she needed to get back into contact with old friends and old colleagues. She would pick up her radio, beginning to talk on the familiar radio frequency.

"This is Dr. Hope Pisces requesting attention from L.I.F.E personal. Please respond if you are still active. All public of Chernarus whom have frequency who are interested in training please respond. Anyone in emergency situations please respond if you copy. Over."

She would open her bag, cheekily taking a vitamin pill as she carried plenty. Uncapping the water she had collected from the well and downing the pill easier. She would think back on her staff teams she had in the past year, a smile surging across her face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   35

Jack would hear faint mumbling coming from his coat pocket before pulling out his radio, listening to the message before pressing the PTT.

 

"Holy Jesus, never thought I heard this, heh. I think I'm still around the area although I have no clue, give me a few hours to find where I am and I'll get back to ya."

 

He would release the PTT, removing his cap and scratching his head with the radios antenna, looking around at the dense woods surrounding him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    506

*Doctor West is reading a badly damaged medical file on the floor of the clinic in Zelenogorsk when he overhears the broadcast. Expecting another psychopath trying to sucker him out of morphine or rob him, he reaches for the volume to turn it off, but as he hears the familiar voices, he excitedly bring the radio to his mouth. His broadcast begins in a warm, friendly, and surprised tone*

Jack? Is that you my dear boy? Good heavens it's wonderful to hear you're still alive! I do hope you've been well. Haven't gotten yourself lost out in the woods again, have you? Particularly with the recent peak in aggression from the local wolves, I've noticed...

*As he turns his attention to Doctor Hope, his voice becomes distinctly more cold, impersonal, yet he masks his disdain for her as best he can with a professional tone*

Ahh Doctor Pisces, I see you're back in action. I trust all is well with the child, Stephanie I think you said the name was, as well as your drug deal- 

*Doctor West suddenly cuts himself off and takes a deep breath, before clearing his throat*

As well as your... husband, Victor Cruz. Well, as a professional courtesy, I would advise caution. I'm aware... well aware... that you can handle yourself, but since you last practiced medicine there are quite a few challenges. Gangs of violent thieves and even... cannibals roams the streets now. I had to treat a man recently who'd had his hand cut off and he'd been forced to watch as they devoured it in front of his very eyes. I haven't heard from Mr. Fields in some time, but I do hope you're able to muster up some security.

It's not all bad news, however. A group of local Chernarussians have been enforcing something resembling a rule of law from their base in Pulkovo, they've brought criminals and murderers to their knees time and again, and the streets are relatively safe... well, safer than they've been in quite some time. Also, an organization called the South Zagorian Trading Company has taken up residence on Green Mountain and have enforced a relative peace there as well. Trade and commerce have been plentiful and I've even been practicing medicine freely within their compound, although I've heard they may be moving locations. I've been practicing there with a Doctor Holliday, his methods are... quite unique.

*As he clips his radio to the shoulder strap of his backpack, he folds the medical file and tucks it into he vest pocket. He smiles for a moment, recalling some fond memories, but then his hand clenches into a fist and he hastily exits the clinic*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    732

Hope listens to the change of tone in West's voice. She sighs a little, remembering the outburst to prove her point. Something she slightly regretted.

"West, I know the change in your voice isn't the most friendliest towards myself. If you can't overlook that incident then how are you going to move on. Things have changed. And thank you for the cautions, I understand the dangers with more than  the 24 scars I have I think I recently counted. I wouldn't be surprised if I get robbed. But I am curious to talk about Mr Holliday's 'unique' techniques. Are people making out to be something unethical since I'm following a trail of breadcrumbs of what people are getting at. Other than that stay safe West, you were always one of my best Dr's."

Her tone was soft and not hurt, showing only a friendly outcome. But on her face the story of it was painted all different, regret and guilt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vice    0

Isaac tentatively held down the PTT key, responding in a hushed tone.

"It's good to hear you well, Doctor. I'm still around."

Upon releasing the button Isaac began adjusting the bandages around his thigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skinner    506

*Doctor West spits out the water he is drinking as he hears the broadcast. Picking up his radio, he sounds surprised*

Mr. Blake, is that you?? Glad to hear that your voice! 

*Embarrassed, he looks around at the men eating and laughing across the road to see if anyone noticed as he wipes the water off his chin with a clean rag*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    732
2 hours ago, Vice said:

Isaac tentatively held down the PTT key, responding in a hushed tone.

"It's good to hear you well, Doctor. I'm still around."

Upon releasing the button Isaac began adjusting the bandages around his thigh.

Hope would hear Isaac's voice, shocked to hear such a voice. Almost like hearing a ghost, it had took her a while to regather herself and her thoughts.

"Always nice to hear an old friend, Isaac."

A smile lingers on her face with a sigh of relief, glad the people she knew weren't dead afterall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vice    0
10 minutes ago, Hope said:

"Always nice to hear an old friend, Isaac."

19 minutes ago, TheMatt924 said:

Mr. Blake, is that you?? Glad to hear that your voice! 

A quiet static buzzed before more words followed.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm surprised you folks are still around, and I mean that in a good way.

...

What's the meaning of this broadcast, Hope? We getting our hands back into the mix again or what?"

An odd sensation crept up Isaac's neck at the sound of their friendly, familiar voices. He smiled for a moment, before the sound of labored breathing and stumbling footsteps outside reminded him of where he was.

Isaac tested the weight of the machete, giving it a couple of practice swings as he walked about the old house.

"I'm getting old over here. Let me know when and where we're meeting up."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   35

Jack would hear Dr. West's warning, his eyes widening as he would frantically look at his surroundings before pressing the PTT.

"W-wolves?"

He would jump at the sound of a stick cracking, watching a squirrel scurrying away from him, "fuckin' A," he muttered before releasing the PTT. He would gulp before continuing through the woods, hopefully towards Novy Sobor.

Edited by Lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squillium    426

*Miller would hear Hopes broadcast and remembers back to his time assisting LIFE and Camp Hope with Cowboy and the rest of the guards. He would half smile and press the PTT*

It was nice to see you at Green Mountain a few days ago Hope.

*He would sigh as a more serious expression would come to his face*

You'll always be a close friend Hope, but I would highly advise against reorganizing L.I.F.E., if that's what you're doing. The reasons for this are...complicated, but I promise it's very good advice.

*Miller releases the PTT, upset at the stresses his new position have put on him*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimRP    172

*Dimitri Tarasov picks up his radio, pressing his PTT.*

"I'm alive and well. 

I hope you are too Hope."

*Dimitri stops the transmission.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zombru    25

Presses the PTT

"What do you need...?"

He said in a bland tone, releasing the PTT

Edited by Zombru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimRP    172
9 minutes ago, Zombru said:

*Presses the PTT*

"What do you need...?"

*He said in a bland tone, releasing the PTT*

*Dimitri presses his PTT whilst having his vodka bottle by his side. His tracksuit is hang by a string of rope, drying.*

"Вы сын a сука.
Я скучал по вам.
Я надеюсь что вы одобрены.
"

*Dimitri takes a sip from his bottle, staring at his tracksuit jacket.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iBUYCHOWDER    67

*with a faint hearing while flicking through radio frequencys he hears on a familiar voice on an old frequency. Quite suprised to hear anyone on the frequency.*

Braum sits back and relaxes on a chair and presses the PTT button

*You can hear the faint sound to people talking in the backgorund and machine work.*

Well this certainly is a supprise to hear people on here again. Well where are my formalities, it's great to hear you lot again and it wonderfull Dr. Hope that you are back.

*someone shouting in the background calling for Braum*

YEAH YEAH... Just give me a moment. *Coughs* Well i'll try and make my way down back and see you lot some time it will be nice to see some old friends. Right now i'm a bit pre-occupied to help out osme traders outside of Chernogorsk. But once im done here I will make my way back there...

*More shouting happening in the background with some sudden shots being heard*

OH suinah. Hold on...

*radio goes quiet*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Hears the crackle of voices coming from his radio* 

"Well shit if that's who I think it is"  *He mumbles to himself as he jogs up to a stone wall to sit against.*

*He pulls off his radio dangling from his side pocket, holds it closer to his mouth and holds down the PTT button*

"Braum? Hope? Jack? Fuck I thought you guys were all dead! I've been all around and not heard a word."

*Distant gunfire is heard in the background*

"Fuck I best be heading off but we need to have a Life reunion, perhaps at Camp Hope?

Anyways I'll start heading that way hopefully see a few of you down there!" 

*Releases the PTT button and pulls himself to his feet* 

"Looks like I'll finally get that rope Jack promised all those months ago" *quietly saying to himself and lets out a small chuckle*

*Turns around and starts heading back the way he came*

Edited by WildCurtos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   35

Jack would hear Curtis' reply, a small smile grows across his face.

"I'll find you yer rope, bud. Hopefully I'll see you soon. I think I'm in the right are-" 

He would cut himself off, hearing the faintest howl in the distance, "Fuck that!" He would yell before sprinting towards the nearest building he can see in the distance.

Edited by Lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    732

Hope would be smiling widely, hearing all the familiar voices of close friends and some she deemed as family. A cheerful tone is heard in her voice as she replies to them, trying not to laugh slightly with the pleasant surprise.

"Come on Mandell, cheer up you fun sponge. I'm sure you all know what I'm thinking. Just tell me if you want to hop on board, there are not many doctors I believe that are able to be dispatched quick enough. Especially with the incidents and reports I'm hearing about. I just have a few changes that I believe many of you will like. You have all built the reputation of the group to show your compassion and people acknowledge and love it. I doubt we will have difficulties but if we do I will talk beforehand on the matter so you know your rights. It's great to hear from you all old friends."

She puts her radio down, trying to scavenge a clinic before hearing one of the infected outside and slowly closing the door behind her to avoid any aggravation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zombru    25

You hear his voice from the radio once again.

"Maybe we can talk about it in person. Haven't talked to any of you in a long while and I don't think the radio is the best way to do it."

He drops his radio on the log next to him.

Edited by Zombru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimRP    172
On 1/20/2017 at 4:17 AM, Hope said:

Hope would be smiling widely, hearing all the familiar voices of close friends and some she deemed as family. A cheerful tone is heard in her voice as she replies to them, trying not to laugh slightly with the pleasant surprise.

"Come on Mandell, cheer up you fun sponge. I'm sure you all know what I'm thinking. Just tell me if you want to hop on board, there are not many doctors I believe that are able to be dispatched quick enough. Especially with the incidents and reports I'm hearing about. I just have a few changes that I believe many of you will like. You have all built the reputation of the group to show your compassion and people acknowledge and love it. I doubt we will have difficulties but if we do I will talk beforehand on the matter so you know your rights. It's great to hear from you all old friends."

She puts her radio down, trying to scavenge a clinic before hearing one of the infected outside and slowly closing the door behind her to avoid any aggravation.

*Dimitri would take a sip from his vodka, settling the bottle next to himself.

He'd be looking down at his bag and his BLS kit. He'd have all his tools next to the fire.*

"Я был бы больше чем радостный для того чтобы помочь.
Что эти изменения вы говорите?
Вы знаете нас все люди но я порциивлюбленности думаете что мы должнонастраивать наш лагерь снова. Люди имелиместо они знают что они смогло пойти к дляпомощи.
"

*Dimitri stops the transmission.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×