Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:16
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Snowflyer

Settlement around Green Mountain? (Open Comms.)

Recommended Posts

Snowflyer    0

Artemus after looking around the deserted camp presses down his PTT.

 

Does anyone know where my bar went? It was at this camp by Green Mountain but no one is there? I need my booze. If you are out there please where is the bar now I need my next drink and soon.

 

He slowly lets go of the PTT and continues his search.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Erik    107

Erik listens into the transmission before deciding to respond, pressing down his own transmit button as he says

 

Ran into a few members of the Green Mountain Trading Company earlier. Apparently they are moving the camp for some reason. Stitches mentioned Rog? I somehow have my doubts on that though, doesn't seem like it would support their needs. Didn't seem they were too set on any location just yet either, so just be patient, I'm sure they will let us know soon enough.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Erik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keione    50

*Charles hears the broadcast, grabbing his radio from his backpocket and pulling it to his chin. He holds down the PTT*

I, too, am wondering where they moved to. They have some of my medical equipment. I noticed a couple of guys around the port near Balota, but I never went down and found out who they were. Let me know if you find a location.

*He lets go of the PTT, stuffing it in his backpocket*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Snowflyer    0
1 minute ago, Keione said:

*Charles hears the broadcast, grabbing his radio from his backpocket and pulling it to his chin. He holds down the PTT*

I, too, am wondering where they moved to. They have some of my medical equipment. I noticed a couple of guys around the port near Balota, but I never went down and found out who they were. Let me know if you find a location.

*He lets go of the PTT, stuffing it in his backpocket*

Joyful that other people are wondering the same question Artemus pushes down his PTT.

 

Will do my friend I just need some Booze ya know.

 

He releases his PTT and continues looking for clues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keione    50
1 minute ago, Snowflyer said:

Joyful that other people are wondering the same question Artemus pushes down his PTT.

 

Will do my friend I just need some Booze ya know.

 

He releases his PTT and continues looking for clues.

*He hears the broadcast, grabbing his radio from his backpocket*

I hear some guys are taking over that old settlement and have a bar running. You might catch them there, not sure of the times though.

*He puts the radio back in his backpocket*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    730

Hope takes the radio with slight concern as she was out searching for food for her husband and medicine to bring back to their home. Her british accent softly talks amoungst the men on the frequency.

"Listen, if you need medical supplies such as tools there should be some at Camp Hope in Life clinic. I doubt people would steal such items unless they're doctors too. Feel free to go there and take what you need but not what you want. The camp is at Novy Sobor. If you need help finding the tools I can help you tomorrow. Sounds far I'd say. Other than that I believe they may of moved the camp due to unecessary commodities in the camp. Especially all the drama people try to pull. I couldn't blame them."

She puts her radio back in its pocket on her belt. Scrambling through the floorboards of her partner's and hers first home to collect medicine for Stefanie. She sighs with the lack of amount that would last as longer than expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keione    50
1 hour ago, Hope said:

Hope takes the radio with slight concern as she was out searching for food for her husband and medicine to bring back to their home. Her british accent softly talks amoungst the men on the frequency.

"Listen, if you need medical supplies such as tools there should be some at Camp Hope in Life clinic. I doubt people would steal such items unless they're doctors too. Feel free to go there and take what you need but not what you want. The camp is at Novy Sobor. If you need help finding the tools I can help you tomorrow. Sounds far I'd say. Other than that I believe they may of moved the camp due to unecessary commodities in the camp. Especially all the drama people try to pull. I couldn't blame them."

She puts her radio back in its pocket on her belt. Scrambling through the floorboards of her partner's and hers first home to collect medicine for Stefanie. She sighs with the lack of amount that would last as longer than expected.

*Charles pulls a small sheet of paper from his vest pocket, unfolding it and crossing off various written things. He reads "Respond to Lady" and reaches for his radio on the stool next to him. He pulls it to his chin, holding down the PTT*

I appreciate the offer, but thankfully I have.. found where my supplies were, as well as stocked up on a few new supplies as well.

*He marks a line through the sentence, looking down at the next set of words. He squints at the smears, but folds the paper back up and stuffs it back in his vest*

I'm assuming since you offered for me to take what I need but not what I want, you must be the owner of Camp Hope. I haven't been back there in months.. not since I last brought Josh there... Anyway.. I'd love to shadow your practice if you're ever nearby. There are a few things I'm looking to learn to further my knowledge rather than attempt something I've never performed.

As for the gent I was chatting with hours ago about the bar, let me know if you head out to the old camp. If you meet a guy by the name of Cooper, tell'em I found what I set off to look for.

*He sets the radio back on the stool, resting his elbows on the bar and holding his face in his hands*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×