Server time: 2017-10-21, 12:19
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
ChilliVanilli

too much gambling?

ChilliVanilli    65

allright i make it short and fast, we have too much gambling  in firefights or short after a firefight, and why we have this?, because the verdict that you can get is miss-fire ID and not RDM or KOS by shooting an innocent guy. so we can see a lot of gambling-kills thats kills any RP in many cases. why not removing this miss-fire id and turn this into rdm/kos. this will reduce the gambling to a minimun and can also lead to more RP. or maybe someone has a better idea? or should it stay like it is?

Edited by Chilli

Post    0

Fine as is. You take a risk any time you raise your gun and fire a shot. There are many incidents where a MisID has understanding.

ThatRyanGuy    0

No

If you are in a position when you get miss-ID'd during or just after a firefight, its your own fault. If you want to RP, value your own life and leave the area when you see a hear a firefight taking place

Diamond    0

If you're in a fire fight with your gun out you should die, you're just retarded if you're running to shots with your gun out. But if they have no gun out and you mis Id then that's just rdm

Grimnir    662

As stated above, what the hell are you doing in a firefight if you are not involved?

Toska    0

I mean, if I'm in an area just minding my business and then a few hundred meters several shots go off, I'll either hit the dirt or grab my rifle and run. Mis-IDs happened since 2013. I don't think a change in the rule set regarding this scenario is necessary.

Reav    127

Pve > pvp anyway tbh

If you hear gunshots and you value your RP take it elsewhere.

Edited by Reav

ChilliVanilli    65
1 minute ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

No

If you are in a position when you get miss-ID'd during or just after a firefight, its your own fault. If you want to RP, value your own life and leave the area when you see a hear a firefight taking place

sorry but you cant say that this is everytime the fault from the guy who get killed, sure there are cases you are right with this, but you cant blame every innocent guy who get missed-ID.

Shark    0

I like walking into firefights for roleplay, too. I usually try to roleplay a thief as I loot dead corpses as shots go off. Level 18 rule armor is lit.

tl;dr No.

ChilliVanilli    65
6 minutes ago, Post said:

Fine as is. You take a risk any time you raise your gun and fire a shot. There are many incidents where a MisID has understanding.

sure, but i must say i died a few times in firefights because i dont want missed-id someone, but now im rethinking this, because you get only a little verdict for this.

ThatRyanGuy    0
4 minutes ago, Chilli said:

sorry but you cant say that this is everytime the fault from the guy who get killed, sure there are cases you are right with this, but you cant blame every innocent guy who get missed-ID.

After about 30 seconds to a minute of a firefight most people, including myself, are going to kill any unknowns in the area with a rifle in their hands. If you want to RP during a firefight, theres a magical button called f2 which lets you do that

And if you are "innocent" then make a report, but if you run around with a gun out during or just after a firefight, you aren't innocent

Charlo    0
1 minute ago, Chilli said:

Not every case but if there is an active firefight you're stupid or just looking to get killed if you don't leave / walk towards it. 

Post    0

@Chilli Can you provide me reports/posts where you've seen this occurring outside of the single report yesterday?

ChilliVanilli    65
6 minutes ago, Diamond said:

If you're in a fire fight with your gun out you should die, you're just retarded if you're running to shots with your gun out. But if they have no gun out and you mis Id then that's just rdm

i have never said that we are only talking about guys with weapons in the hand, a guy without a weapon can also missed-id

Sasha    0

If anything this suggestion is just going to make it way worse in terms of people abusing rule armor and showing clear no value for life. The amount of points one gets for a mis-id is going to make the biggest difference, the couple fewer days you spend banned doesn't make much of a difference.

Strider    0

Yeah lemme take a stride into a firefight and then bitch and moan that I get gased.

Sarcasm aside its fine as it is.

Reav    127
2 minutes ago, Chilli said:

So your solution is to punish PvPers more, to compensate for the select few who genuinely get mis-IDed and weren't just wandering around the area with their dick in their hands? Would you prefer a PvE server?

ChilliVanilli    65
8 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

As stated above, what the hell are you doing in a firefight if you are not involved?

you have not everytime the chance to run away from a firefight zone, sometimes you are stucked in a house or something like this

Charlo    0
1 minute ago, Chilli said:

you have not everytime the chance to run away from a firefight zone, sometimes you are stucked in a house or something like this

HANDS UP!

Press F2.

ThatRyanGuy    0
5 minutes ago, Chilli said:

Then put your hands up, its not difficult 

ChilliVanilli    65
6 minutes ago, Post said:

@Chilli Can you provide me reports/posts where you've seen this occurring outside of the single report yesterday?

this need some time :) maybe i post it tomorrow

Toska    0
2 minutes ago, Chilli said:

Then swing your rifle on the back, press the F2s and out you go. Might even want to use VOIP to announce that you're not involved. Or stay in the house and sit it out. Hear anybody come in? Use voice to tell them that you're just waiting it out and not involved.

As a wise man once said: fuck around get smoked.

Edited by Fox

Post    0
Just now, Chilli said:

this need some time :) maybe i post it tomorrow

Okay, because I've not really seen many incidents like this in quite awhile. Please don't be linking things 1-3+ months old.

Grimnir    662
5 minutes ago, Chilli said:

Then put your hands up, simple as that.

ExoticRainbow    236

If you get caught between two groups in a firefight just put your hands in the air and stay still, happened yesterday with f11 and Diamonds boys and no one with their hands up was shot.  Works almost every time to avoid misID