Server time: 2017-10-19, 21:58
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

Needing of at least three voice actors

So, as I'm making this RP Series of mine, and I wish to go full on with it, I am in dire need of some voices to put on a part of the video. Since people are not that reliable when it comes to filming scenes, I had other ideas to circumvent this problem. And to do it, I need at least three men/women to say simple phrases, nothing too complicated.

The only thing I ask for, is a good quality mic. It will be recorded on Team Speak, so there's no need to be In-Game. I'd also like to ask for any member of the Green Mountain Trading Group to do a radio message over voice for me. It's for a radio call on the video.

Again, it's nothing complicated. We can finish it in less than 10 minutes. It's as easy as saying the words in the correct manner and we're done.

Edited by Rogério SkyLab

Stiflex    118

I also have a shit voice, however, I have a pretty good microphone. Here's a sample: video

If my ear-ripping voice intrigues you, hit me up fam. I can use audacity to record your script and send you over the voice files.

Skinner    505

I can do a little bit of voice work if you need some lines read. I have a lot of examples of my voice work in my lore post for Doctor West, here is a recent example.

For now, most of the voice work is done. Thanks to @MattG13 for that.

I'm waiting a little bit to decide if I need more of this voicing done. There's lots of variables around this episodes, and as I basically live Murphy's Law, these variables are all changing, and I can't just go and record.

However, if I need some more help, I'll make sure to PM you guys, or even revive this thread. Thanks! :D

Method    68

im open to it if you need me

im open to it if you need me

DocTeeth    33

Hey, still looking for more voices, if so let me know whatcha looking for through here or PM and I'll see what I can do