Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Poppy

Taking an extended break from RP.

Poppy    378

I thought I would be back after Christmas, however I tried to get on, just to feel the lack of feeling for RP anymore. I feel like the RP here has become very stale unless you are fortunate to be with a good group. At the moment I have tried soloing it due to my char, but all the RP is very stale and repetative.

I also feel like others, that staff latley have not been on their best side, and I feel like the work could be done better, and have a lot of opinions. I know some have expressed their own feelings in ways and still no change. 

I will also not be on the forums, tired of all the drama going on here, when we all are here to have fun, and it instead turns into a place where people seem to be looking for troubble.

If you need me, you probably already know how to contact me.

Maybe I'll be back, maybe not. Time will tell. 

Charlo    0

You could always make a new character if you feel your character is getting stale and apply for groups, take care anyways

Ramon    360

Sorry to hear my dear Saradomin.
Take care buddy <3

Poppy    378
1 hour ago, Charlie said:

You could always make a new character if you feel your character is getting stale and apply for groups, take care anyways

Tried new chars, didnt really help. Joined a few, great groups, but they always get shut down rather quick, there is not a lot of long lasting groups anymore.

1 hour ago, Ramon said:

Sorry to hear my dear Saradomin.
Take care buddy <3

Thanks, also, this time i know the rules of the farewell threads xD

Lemons    269

Take care Saradomin my dude!

Hopefully see you soon :P 

Kirby Kunkka    127

See you Later dude Take your Time Banana Crew will have you in there Hearts  all the Time :D

Poppy    378
2 hours ago, Shepard said:

See ya man, hope to see you return some day.

We all do sometime. I bet i might jump on once in a blue moon to find and kill you ;)

32 minutes ago, Kunkka said:

See you Later dude Take your Time Banana Crew will have you in there Hearts  all the Time :D

Ah, I have your TS, I will visit often :D

Poppy    378
32 minutes ago, Earthwalker said:

Farewell, first Chappy now you. :(

:( I will go and find Mr Sleepy, and make him stop playing that stupid CS game. I make you a promise, he comes back I come back ;)     Also, I am so afraid now that you're in staff that the whole thing will implode i will run far, far away.

William    427

Take care man

Poppy    378
1 hour ago, Sofie said:

Gonna miss you Sara

Ah, I know you will be needing my #awezome CS:GO skills... I am on steam you know.

Now, this probs last post for a LONG while.

First of Chappy, You aint here no more, but you are the main reason for me being here this long. All love to you.

@FUNERAL  @Razareth You two. My closest friends in this community by far. Love you two, don't fight to much. Funeral, don't let Kate back.

@Sofie You have been here for a long time to, atleast as one of the persons I know. Be careful around here... There are guys that... You know what I am talking about.

@Jade You need more ketchup.

@Cloudy @Earthwalker If you guys manage to bring Chappy back, I'll be back faster than you can say Wai Chappy Wong.

I know i prob forgot a lot of peeps, like the bananateam  ( @Sarilla @Kunkka , whom i love btw)  but I love you all.

See you guys in a while. <3 

Samti    141

I've enjoyed the rp with you that i had at least

I hope you come back