Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:49

Sign in to follow this  
reesesaddict

Please.... Help... (Open Frequency)

reesesaddict    28

*Wyatt looks down at his stomach, open and bleeding badly from a deep slice. He glances to his right and sees the three wolves laying on the ground next to him, dead. He pulls out some rags and places them over and applies pressure. He realizes he isn't doing much and reaches for his bag to pull out his radio. He presses down the PTT button. You notice he sounds young, maybe around 16.*

"Please.... anyone who is listening... I was cut badly in the stomach by a wolf, I'm bleeding out bad. Really bad..."

*Wyatt glances down at his stomach again, examining the wound.*

"I have some rags over it, but they aren't doing much... I've never been cut this bad... I-I... I don't know what to do..."

*Wyatt would release the PTT button, and let his arm rest, radio in hand. Maintaining pressure, Wyatt would try his very best to hold back tears... "You're going to make it, you're going to make it, you're going to make it...."*

Zero    285

*Holliday picks up his radio and replies to the person.*

"Location?"

*He releases the PTT.*

reesesaddict    28
2 minutes ago, Zero said:

*Holliday picks up his radio and replies to the person.*

"Location?"

*He releases the PTT.*

*Wyatt's radio comes alive. He listens and presses down the PTT button.*

"I... I don't know... I was running through the woods... and I started hearing howling... I think I might...

*Wyatt would groan*

"I think I'm near Stary Sobor... But I don't know..."

*Wyatt would release the PTT button, and would look down at his wound, which was still bleeding badly. He would pull out different rags and press down on the wound. He would grab his radio again and press down the PTT button.*

"Is there anything I can do... while I am here?

*Wyatt sets down the radio and listens for a voice.*

Zero    285
1 minute ago, reesesaddict said:

*Wyatt's radio comes alive. He listens and presses down the PTT button.*

"I... I don't know... I was running through the woods... and I started hearing howling... I think I might...

*Wyatt would groan*

"I think I'm near Stary Sobor... But I don't know..."

*Wyatt would release the PTT button, and would look down at his wound, which was still bleeding badly. He would pull out different rags and press down on the wound. He would grab his radio again and press down the PTT button.*

"Is there anything I can do... while I am here?

*Wyatt sets down the radio and listens for a voice.*

*Holliday picks up his radio and presses down on the PTT button.*

"I'm nearby. You will either need to cauterize the wound, sew it shut, use a clotting agent, or apply a tourniquet until I can ascertain your location and provide proper medical care. It's going to be painful, but it will stop the bleeding. Take a blade, dip it in an alcohol solution, or clean water, then run the blade over a high temperature such as a fire, then apply the blade to the wound for durations of two seconds. Hemostatic agents will also work, if you can find something called Celox Gauze and apply it to the wound it should help slow or stop the bleeding."

*He releases the PTT.*

Ash hears the radio come to life, he thinks for a second, ponders if he should help the sorry individual or not. He then slowly and gingerly raises the radio to his mouth and presses the PTT down with his thumb. Before responding Ash takes a deep breath, ready to reply and possibly help the hurt man. He then takes another breath and talks

"Good luck b, seems like you're on your own at this point."

Ash releases the PTT, staring off into the distance, thinking about if he was in that situation what he would want from random people. He shakes his head, throws his radio down and lays his head back against the wall he has been sitting on. He then pulls out his red bandanna and remembers Young B, his boy. He starts to sob, he missed young B so much, and all of the shit they did together. He tucks it back in his shirt, and tries to forget about it. He then stands up and cracks his neck, tired, and ready for a good nights sleep

Rabbit    96

*Listens in for a bit before responding*

"Listen Mister... you've been pierced in the stomach and if you're losing as much blood as it sounds like you are then you'll be dying today or tomorrow. It will be extremely long and painful and I advise you off yourself with the quickest means possible. Sorry friend but there's nothing anyone can do, I do not (and no one I know does) have the tools to fix you up nor the spare blood to keep you alive. Good luck in passing quickly, all of these people are giving you false hope and I'm the only one here with a medical degree I'm quite sure."

*He sets down the transmitter and sips his brandy*