Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
BL4DE

Hangmen Open Frequency (84.4)

BL4DE    11

*Shaun sits and takes his radio out of his vest. Presses the PTT*

Hello to all hearing this.

I am the Hangman.

This is the open frequency for anyone wishing to contact the Hangmen, give us a contract perhaps or even to talk.

*Chambers a round and cocks his SKS*

Also, one more thing.

If you are listening to this, and you know who you are. You have gone too far now. I am going to kill you. I am going to feed you the tounges of your friends, or maybe even their maggots.

Better get used to living. Before you know it. You'll be hanging from a tree.

*Fires a shot, killing a bird flying overhead*

Got it...

Static

TheProxJack    0

*Jack laughs and presses down the PTT*

"Ask Jack Radford how his ear is. He was in pretty bad shape last time I saw him."

*Jack releases the PTT*

ThatRyanGuy    0
41 minutes ago, TheProxJack said:

-snip-

*Ryan rolls his eyes and pushes down the PTT*

Ask Jack Barnes about his mates finger, his carving on the shoulder and all his dead friends and family... along with his failed brotherhood

*he pauses*

Lets not do this big dicking Jack, just makes you sound like even more of a pussy cunt

*he releases the PTT*

TheProxJack    0
1 minute ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

-snip-

*Jack presses down the PTT*

"Guess thats why you sound like the biggest pussy cunt with the amount of big dicking you do."

*Jack releases the PTT*

WeeMeme    0

Anton holds ptt and chuckles 

Чертовы западные бляц

Spoiler

Bloody western Bitches

Anton releases ptt and wipes blood his hands before passing his comrade a AKM mag

BL4DE    11
5 hours ago, TheProxJack said:

"Guess thats why you sound like the biggest pussy cunt with the amount of big dicking you do."

*Jack releases the PTT*

*Shaun hold down the PTT*

Shows how big of a man you are when it takes 5 of you to tie a man down in order to torture him, with him unable to do anything about it if wishes to remain alive.

The same thing has happened twice. Bit of a recurring pattern it seems, does it not?

Wait until your tied down Jack. I believe that people get what they give, so just you wait.

Static

TheProxJack    0
Just now, BL4DE said:

-snip-

"Well it was a 5 versus 3 but your other boys cut and run as shit got real, good bunch of friends you gathered together here."

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    11

*Shaun picks out his radio and presses the PTT*

Well, you see, my men have morals and don't go around feeding people their ears.

Just so you know, they may have ran off, but you were unaware of where they ran to. 

You were in their scopes.

Jack commanded them not to shoot, but if they had.

Boy your little band of merry men wouldn't have any brains left in their skulls.

My boys have immense amounts of trust for each other, and know what they're doing, so until you know them, please refrain from making such wild assumptions.

*Shaun chuckles and releases the PTT*

jackradders    0

*Jack picks up his radio after listening to the argument and presses the PTT*

Right Jack you scrawny cunt you listen in and you listen closely. I could not give a fuck about you and your group of rag tag republicans.

Believe me when I say this, you are a dead man walking, when we find you and believe me, we will. I will skin you alive...

All of your enemies will be informed that the great Jack Barnes is in our care and they can come and do their worst. Understand this, you and anyone on your side are dead.

*Jack grunts and holds the bandage he has placed across where his ear used to be and spits on the floor, he releases the PTT*

TheProxJack    0
2 hours ago, jackradders said:

-snip-

"Thats big talk from a man with one ear. Oh please I was talking to you for about 5 minutes ALONE."

*In a mocking voice* "My names Glenn Mitchell"

*Back in his normal voice* "Damn if you fell for that one you must really be retarded. I thought Shaun would have at least told his men what I look and sound like by now. Anyway enough of that you and your merry band of brothers can come and look for me all they like... and by the way did you get that skinning shit from Louie? Because if we find you we will skin you alive and impale you onto fucking trees, that goes to you Shaun and Jack and the rest of your boys.. damn Shaun what did you call yourself? The 'Hangman'? *Laughs* we'll see who is hanging by the end of it."

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    11
32 minutes ago, TheProxJack said:

"Thats big talk from a man with one ear. Oh please I was talking to you for about 5 minutes ALONE."

*In a mocking voice* "My names Glenn Mitchell"

*Back in his normal voice* "Damn if you fell for that one you must really be retarded. I thought Shaun would have at least told his men what I look and sound like by now. Anyway enough of that you and your merry band of brothers can come and look for me all they like... and by the way did you get that skinning shit from Louie? Because if we find you we will skin you alive and impale you onto fucking trees, that goes to you Shaun and Jack and the rest of your boys.. damn Shaun what did you call yourself? The 'Hangman'? *Laughs* we'll see who is hanging by the end of it."

*Jack releases the PTT*

*Shaun presses the PTT*

Oh Jack.

You just worry about yourself please, and worry about staying alive with your group.

Oh by the way i did forget to ask. Why the fuck are you with a bunch of Irish guys? Didn't take you for someone who could handle their alcohol like an Irishman. Oh wait, you're probably just in the group because you was held at gunpoint and cried to be kept alive.

*He pauses and chuckles*

Pathetic

*Releases the PTT*

Edited by BL4DE

TheProxJack    0
17 minutes ago, BL4DE said:

-snip-

*Jack presses down the PTT, followed by hysterical laughter*

"Group or not, you'll do fuckin nuttin."

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    11
Just now, TheProxJack said:

*Jack presses down the PTT, followed by hysterical laughter*

"Group or not, you'll do fuckin nuttin."

*Jack releases the PTT*

*Shaun picks up the radio, presses the PTT, he is laughing hard*

Have you even heard yourself? You sound fucking pathetic! I would be very offended if i was Irish not going to lie.

Jack. Just you wait. My Father would always tell me "Never underestimate your enemies" it appears you are doing just that.

*Shaun laughs again and releases the PTT*

TheProxJack    0
Just now, BL4DE said:

-snip-

"You're gonna get people killed, you've already gotten people hurt."

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    11
1 minute ago, TheProxJack said:

"You're gonna get people killed, you've already gotten people hurt."

*Jack releases the PTT*

*Shaun presses the PTT*

If people are willing to die. If people are willing to put their lives on the line for my objective. Who am i to judge?

You say i have already gotten people hurt, but i was not there with them, they are still free men. All you've done is forged another blood sworn enemy.

*Shaun releases the PTT*

Reav    127

Edited by Reav

TheProxJack    0
1 minute ago, BL4DE said:

-snip-

*Jack yawns and presses down the PTT*

"I said it to Ryan before and I'll say it to you now. I'm done talking, if you're gonna do something fucking do it. Pussies."

*Jack releases the PTT*

BL4DE    11
1 minute ago, TheProxJack said:

*Jack yawns and presses down the PTT*

"I said it to Ryan before and I'll say it to you now. I'm done talking, if you're gonna do something fucking do it. Pussies."

*Jack releases the PTT*

*Shaun presses the PTT*

I await the perfect timing. A time when you don't expect it.

But before you know it, when you least expect it, we'll be on top of you...

*Shaun releases the PTT*

TheProxJack    0
Just now, BL4DE said:

-snip-

"And myself and my brothers will be awaiting your arrival with our gun barrels pointing your way."

*Jack releases the PTT*

ThatRyanGuy    0
10 minutes ago, TheProxJack said:

"And myself and my brothers will be awaiting your arrival with our gun barrels pointing your way."

*Jack releases the PTT*

*Ryan takes a swig of his drink, the newcomer special. He picks up his radio and pushes down the PTT*

Your brothers?

*he chuckles*

You change who your brothers are as often as you change your socks, pussy cunt

*he drops the radio like a rapper and goes back to his drink*

Edited by ThatRyanGuy

TheProxJack    0
Just now, ThatRyanGuy said:

-snip-

"Most of the people I am with now I knew while I was in the Brotherhood my man. Anyway where you been hiding at pussy boy ain't seen you in a while."

*Jack releases the PTT*

ThatRyanGuy    0
4 minutes ago, TheProxJack said:

-snip-

*Ryan grabs the radio quickly, but drops it to the ground. He curses to himself as he picks it up and dusts it off, pushing down the PTT*

Been at Green Mountain, every time you make eye contact with me you run up the hill

*he sighs*

I'll be drinking their tomorrow, come put a bullet in my back. Make it painless

pussy cunt

*he releases the PTT and takes the battery out of his radio, promising himself never to be a radio warrior again*

jackradders    0

*Ryan grabs the radio quickly, but drops it to the ground. He curses to himself as he picks it up and dusts it off, pushing down the PTT*

Been at Green Mountain, every time you make eye contact with me you run up the hill

*he sighs*

I'll be drinking their tomorrow, come put a bullet in my back. Make it painless

pussy cunt

*he releases the PTT and takes the battery out of his radio, promising himself never to be a radio warrior again*

*Jack picks up his radio and presses the PTT after hearing Ryan's comment*

Ryan its good to see you on our side, maybe you, Shaun and I should meet soon and definitely get some negotiating going, you can clearly tell we have some issues.

*Smiles to himself and then continues*

You seem like a good man Ryan, it'll be an honour to work together...

*Jack releases the PTT*

TheProxJack    0

-snip-

"Isn't that dead now, turned up today and there was shit all over the ground with torn down tents. I went there to trade not to have pointless beef with you every day. You usually outnumber me when we are there come see me any other place and we'll see who runs."

*Jack releases the PTT*

Infamous    874
3 minutes ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

-SNIP-

*Louie Hits the PTT*

"Jack will be there tomorrow what about a knife fight to the death ?" 

"Louie Releases the PTT* 

Edited by lukzo2024

Sign in to follow this