Server time: 2017-08-24, 03:15

Sign in to follow this  

To Lyaria [Open freq]

Tex would be sitting with Gabe, Tim, and Alex in his bar in Grishino. All of them enjoying a few drinks and having a chat. Tex gets up and says to them "need to take care of that little business arrangement boys. Be right back." He begins to transmit.

Good evening Ms. Lyaria. You can call me Tex. We met a few days ago, but only had a brief encounter before some "shit" rose up. Anyway, I'm here to talk about a little business deal Rogue told me that you wanted to set up. She talked about setting up a distillery of sorts in the camp. Maybe helping you run the bar, since I have ran multiple bars in South Zagoria including the one you currently run. Anyway I would like to speak with you one on one and work out the details of this little arrangement if you are still interested of course. I understand if you are busy and not able to travel. If you would like me to come down to the camp I'd be more than happy to do so.  Anyway I'll be awaiting your response.

Tex would stop transmitting and walk back into the bar. Looking at the guys he would say "and no we wait" before knocking back a shot of whiskey.

*Lyaria walks across the catwalk of their new industrial complex with the radio pressed to her ear. She yells at someone to keep it down as the chaos of unpacking surrounds her.*

"Tex, it is Lyaria. I received your message and am definitely interested in setting up an arrangement with you. We are currently in the middle of a move but once things are set up I am sure I can get away or meet you here. We will still be running a bar but our old location, despite its charm and warmth, was far too small for the size of our operation. I'm sure you can understand that having been to visit."

*Cash picks of the radio glancing at the message, he smirks and then winces hard clinching at his side, he removes his hand revealing a large pool of blood, he starts to pant a bit and laughs wincing again as he may have a broken rib.* 

Tex... Thats a good fucking joke. You damn well know you never ran MY bar. Looks like you got a little bit of friendly competition in our line of work. Do what you do best man but I don't think Ill be be here for this one.... Im in a bit of a rough spot pal...

*He clinches his side and tries to stand up falling back onto the bed and yelping slightly*

To the lovely woman I am slightly talking over right now... Sorry, hes damn good at what he does, and keep an eye on him. 

*He releases the PTT*

Tex hears Cash and his face becomes pale as if seeing a ghost. He begins transmitting.

Cash... What the fuck man. Where have you been. I thought you were dead man. Sounds like you're not far fucking off it. Anything I can do to help? Fuck man. It's good to hear from you again. Don't fucking die you cunt.

He stops transmitting. Shakes his head saying "What the fuck"

*Lyaria's brow pinches in concern at the distinct sound of a yelp echoes over the transmission. She continues listening in but bites her tongue to allow Tex to respond first. After he speaks she presses down the PTT*

"No need to apologize sir. If you require medical aid I have doctors in my employment spread across the country. Name a place and I can have one of my people there to tend to you as soon as possible. Hell even I could do it. Just give me a location."

*Her thumb slips off the PTT as she hurries down the metal steps towards the communications room*

Edited by Lyaria

Tennessee    10

*Pulling the radio to her by the antennae her laughter turning to concern the woman quickly presses the transmit button* 

"Cash? Is that really you?  And Tex? I haven't heard anything from you or your boys in a long time...thought you guys might have took that one way trip if I'm honest bout it."

*She stops transmitting as she looks over the field below her thinking back to the time spent at that bar*

"Geez it's been awhile...well boys I'm gonna come out and say it...ya sound down right awful right now. And to think I was worried about those stitches your boy had to remove. I'm just gonna ask...do you need me to come to you? Just say the word and I'll be there...ya know that. I'll keep the radio on for a bit...but even if you don't need my help right now...please take care of yourself...alot of people need you."

*She lets her finger slip off the button laying the radio beside her...sighing she leans back against the man behind her*

Tex unsure of what to say to her, he begins transmitting

Long time no see. I'm.. fine. Not sure about Cash though. I just figured everyone died. Easier to live with I suppose.

He stops transmitting

RogueSolace    276

*frowns in concern listening, smiling a bit hearing Cash's voice. The ocean can be heard in the background*

"Cash! Where have you been?! Been worried about you! Stop doing stupid shit! 

Heh.. don't worry, I'll take good care of Tex, once he shows up. Think he'll like it here, you would too. 

What the fuck did you get yourself into now? You dont sound good. Tex, I'm sure you and Cash have a private frequency. Please use that to give him mine. Also tell me where the hell you are so I, or someone else, can patch you up. Or Tex could always bring you to us, here. That may be a good idea to do ASAP." 

* The Dr would here Solace and the Boss lady talk down the radio and quickly arise from his nap and grab's the radio from under him and presses down the PTT button *

H- H- Hello there G-G-Good sir my name is Doctor Stone and I heard that you was in need of medical help from The last transmission and We have some F-F-Fantastic Doctors at the Camp so if you need An-An Any help sir again Ask the Boss Lady were we are and you can come right down and we will patch you up free of charge. 

* The Doctor lets go of the PTT button and goes back to lying down and reading his book *