Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:10
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyZhu

PINKIE NEEDS HELP (OPEN)

JohnnyZhu    15

*A loud, desperate young voice is heard*

ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME MY BEST FRIEND PINKIE IS BLEEDING, ANY GOOD DOCTORS WHO CAN SAVE HER LIFE WILL HAVE HER LOVE AND MINE FOREVER. WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO REPAY OUR DEBTS. I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME ANYMORE, PINKIE IS DYING. PLEASE. AND SHE'S VERY, VERY! ANGRY WITH ME BECAUSE I CAN'T HELP HER.  SHE'S ALSO VERY HUNGRY. IF I DON'T SATISFY HER NEEDS TERRIBLE THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO ME. I'M AFRAID, HELP ME.

*panting hysterically*

Edited by JohnnyZhu

Zero    464

*Holliday gets grabs his radio and holds down the PTT button.*

"Medical supplies aren't cheap and honestly it sounds like you're dealing with a very enraged and possibly pshyciotic patient, don't really want to put my life on the line to save a crazy.."

*He releases the button.*

JohnnyZhu    15
1 hour ago, Zero said:

*Holliday gets grabs his radio and holds down the PTT button.*

"Medical supplies aren't cheap and honestly it sounds like you're dealing with a very enraged and possibly pshyciotic patient, don't really want to put my life on the line to save a crazy.."

*He releases the button.*

* Ming Ming jumps from excitement and responds as fast as he can before the voice fades away *

"A-Are you a DOCTOR?! Please, I beg you, help me save PINKIE. She's just confused because she's so sick and bleeding, y-you'll see, but all she needs is a doctor to take a look at her, she won't need much, I promise,  please help us. We'll do ANYTHING to return the favor. Oh how I BEG you on my knees! I beg you... Beg you... Help me... Anyone..."

Pinky    128

*Pinky grabs his radio after hearing this broadcast and responds* 

Hm.... *Pinky audibly pats down his own body* and to think I thought i was Pinky this whole time. Crazy world.

*Pinky pauses for a moment, then continues*

Uh... Anyway champ your not going to have any luck finding a doctor if they don't know where you are... assuming you can even pay for the supplies and the expertise... your next step is actually telling them where to go.

*Pinky's young innocent voice fades alittle as he states*

oh... and tell your friend not to steal my fucking nickname.

*Pinky safely secures his radio in his backpack and continues with his walk.*

Edited by Pinky

Zero    464

*Holliday slowly walks down a paved road leading into the forest, he would use a walking stick to make his way out, he then unclips his radio from his belt and holds down the PTT, a sad undertone is present in his voice.*

"Where are you?"

*He clips the radio back to his belt and continues walking.*

JohnnyZhu    15
11 hours ago, Zero said:

*Holliday slowly walks down a paved road leading into the forest, he would use a walking stick to make his way out, he then unclips his radio from his belt and holds down the PTT, a sad undertone is present in his voice.*

"Where are you?"

*He clips the radio back to his belt and continues walking.*

*You hear a young man panting from excitement*

"You are the chosen one Pinkie has been talking about all night, yes, YOU! Finally you have answered our call, oh savior... I promise you if you truly care about Pinkie, Pinkie will care for you too, she can be very loving to people who done her good."

"Give us a date, a location, and we'll be there. I hope we make it in time before Pinkie gets crazy." 

*Ming Ming goes to sleep with Pinkie in her hands, whispering that everything was going to be fine and assuring her she didn't need to punish Ming Ming*

Skinner    506

*Doctor West is flipping through the pages of some medical records in the clinic in Zelenogorsk, looking for any anomalies in the symptoms of original strain zombies compared to modern day. As the broadcast breaks his concentration, he picks up his radio, annoyed*

I've had quite enough of dealing with psychopaths. You'll have to forgive me if I can accommodate your uh, Pinkie. I'm sure you'll be in good hands with Doctor Holliday, I've consulted with him in the past and his medical techniques are quite effective. I would caution you against trying anything funny, however, little good will come of it except one more cadaver donated in the name of scientific research. Good day.

*Turning the volume knob of his radio down until it clicks off, West turns back to his medical records and frowns to discover that he's completely lost his place. He flips back to the beginning with a sigh and starts again*

Fox    0

*Valentine listens to the people talking on the radio while eating beans out of a can and watching Spike reading a book. She smiles briefly and pushes down the PTT. She would be chewing while talking*

Sounds like a cheap trap to me. If you are still in need and able to move, someone from the summercamp at Green Mountain helped out one of my friends today. But as the doc said already, don't think about trying anything. You don't wanna get on the wrong side of the right people.

*She releases the PTT and throws the empty can at Spike's head*

Figured out how to read yet?

Sign in to follow this