Server time: 2017-08-22, 13:05

Sign in to follow this  

Goodbye and Farewell

Well I've been debating my last few weeks here whether or not I'd be making one of these. I finally obvious decided to make one since you're reading this now lol. I've also been debating taking a break just in general for sometime, not only from DayZRP but from gaming all together. I got A LOT of stuff going on IRL that I've been trying to deal with along with putting in the time to game. It's come to that time where I realized that I can't do both anymore and I gotta focus on myself now. I want to do somethings that weren't possible with the amount of time I was dedicating to gaming. I want to work more so I can get me a new vehicle cause my old one was stolen and vandalized. I also got bill on top on bills I have to pay and I don't want to struggle with paying them. I also want to focus on going out and living life and doing things while I'm young. Don't get me wrong it's fun sitting behind a computer half a day but I want to go out and have fun before I get to where I can't.

I've barely been here for a year and I've met and became friends with so many. This community was a real great place to be for sometime and It helped distract me from problems that I was having IRL. Some of those problems couldn't be resolved and I am having to still deal with them, but I can't use this community as a distraction anymore. I must go out and get all this stuff handled so I can get the life I wanna live. Doing a little Nihoolious themed outro here because I thought it was cool how he did that. I'm gonna say some things about some of the people I became close to and met being here.

(In no sort of order)

@Rocka You are like my brother man, one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life, Don't ever change.

@Roosky Another one of my brothers, you've been there for me to talk about things and always gave me the hard facts and I appreciate that. I still have your Medal of Honor btw ;)

@Nihoolious a awesome guy and like you said in your goodbye, we had rough times but we turned for the good and don't forget to cover your stump. ;)

@Shroud Always a good time and don't EVER buy a new sound card dude.. fucking A1

@Squillium Always had shit to say and was always doing stupid shit but had good intentions lol.

@Diamond Cool guy and I'm glad I met you cause we did some crazy/funny ass shit in game.

@Dodge Don't ever forget your barbecue shoes my dude! Awesome Texas man right here.

@Famous ENEMY A-10 ABOVE US!!! Never not made me laugh when you would do the fucking sound effect xD

@Siorre Good friend and you'll still be catching snaps from me from time to time ;)

@Wendigojames You didn't speak too much but you were a good shot in game lol.

@Alex Vivian "Oh my goooood" That never gets old, Always a good time.

@Gatorr Funny af and always had some good memes.

@Billy Oh billy, some much I could say but all I'm gonna say about you is "bitch get me a chicken sandwich, with some waffle fries... FOR FREE!" Also Haxball champs for LIFE!!!

@Lyca Great woman and an awesome friend, never a dull moment when around you. You ALWAYS know how to make me laugh even when I'm upset. Can't forget about Babby! ;)

@Mr. night Good PVP'er and always wanted to talk shit to me, but still a good guy lol.

@MR. Day Another good PVP'er and ALSO liked talking shit about me, but a good guy aswell LMAO.

@HopeIsHere Don't ever play a female character and use VOIP again please.... Good PVP'er too. 

@FailingFriendly Great friend and an awesome shot! Always make me laugh and was a really overall good person. Don't forget me OKAY cause planning on seeing you summertime:)

@Rampage My dad, Idol, and rocket memer. Great friend and don't worry, I ALWAYS heard your call outs! :)

@Riggsee Real good friend, streamer, and memer. I'll still be around modding your stream to keep the aids out of there! Hope to see you summertime man!

@Mexi LOVED to talk shit and argue but It was always a good time anyways, great guys as well!

@Jackieboy The fucking rockstar! Really great guy and you were a legend! Stay gold!

@KalebD Another good guy and I'll be around watching your streams as well!

@Earthwalker Loudest mic but was still a great guy and a great friend, make staff great again!

@Poro Another great friend, also my juice partner for ALL the ladies LOL. See you in the summer my man!

@Plank Uncle plank and a great straight forward honest guy, never a dull moment!

@Dusty Great memer and an awesome guy. You will be the next cereal bowl girl ;)

@Kevin Cool guy but god damn you really knew how to piss me off from time to time LOL.

@Undead Really awesome guy and it was a great time RP'ing with you my man!

@BlazerPazer72 The only person I've ever met to play DayZ on a toaster... Great friend as well. :)

@Keedz "Mr. Steal your mama" Oh I miss those days... Great guy even though you're a fuck boy ;)

@Pebbles One of a kind you are my man. Also don't forget... "I heard that" ;)

I've met and spoke to a lot of people but theses are the only ones I can remember as of right now. So please don't hate me :(

I plan to come back eventually but there is no promises and I have no clue when that will be if it ever does happen. I'll probably hop in TS from time to time to still keep in touch with some of you I catch in there.

JaKoby and I wish you all good luck and farewell

VoJbV.gif LshE5o.gif

Edited by Hodgie
JaKoby

You were my favorite black guy.

Will never forget you bro.

Good times.

Good luck.

o7.

Edited by Dodge

o7 :/ please take care of jacobi or whatever you called him whilst you are gone... and fuck  you <3

Damn.

You are one of the funniest people I have met on this place and it's sad to see you go. We have shared wayyyyy to many memes together and I don't know who I'll have to show them to now. But it takes a lot to actually leave and be responsible, so good luck Hoagie. Hope shit works out for you.

I'll miss you though :/ Make sure to snap me some dumb shit like you always do.

For real though, don't be a stranger, Bovice.

Squillium    323

I'm gonna need therapy after all this people leaving. o7 lad, you were always a real one. I expect you back at at some point.

Peace out Bovice.

You gotta be fucking kidding me

o7 to the greatest dude i met on this community will always miss fucking around with ya in ts at 3am on a nice watchtogether ,make sure to hit me up on snap when you getting dem thicc bitches.

edit thought i'd throw this in here 

Good times

ps : dont forget the deal we had for when i come over.

Edited by Keedz

Ill miss hitting you in the head with butane tanks I guess.

Skrrt skrrrt

See ya around fake Vader B|

Keep in touch, and shave your top lip pls xxx

Keep in touch man. Go out and live your life while you're young. You'll have plenty time to have fun and play games once you get everything taken care of. My father used to always say this to me, "If you always do what you've always done, You'll always be where you always have been." 

Still feel the same way reading this thread as I did reading your message a couple weeks ago. Sucks to see you go man. For sure one of the best friends Ive made in this community and you were always a great guy to have around. 

As much as I hate to see you go I understand why and I respect you for it. Dont be a stranger, you have me on almost every form of social media possible. 

o7 to you friend. 

See you in the stream dropping that banhammer and Ill be ready to take over Germany with you. 

See ya later son.  You are a good dude.  Have a good one.  

MR. Day    0

bye hodeges u were the biggest snake and i talked mad ooc shit about u but i luv u u are my fav i will always talk shit about u but i do it cause i luv u 

you were what made rp great for me back in anarchy i always remembered jim coming in too comms and saying ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hodgie

i will srsly miss u the community wont be the same with out my alt right brother rip you and puddin im happy u chose to say bye to me dont be a fool send me some d pics on snap chat my luv goes out to u and ur fam 

luv u

never forget you gods like u will never leave my heart down with rp godbless anarchy

Edited by MR. Day

2 minutes ago, MR. Day said:

bye hodeges u were the biggest snake and i talked mad ooc shit about u but i luv u u are my fav i will always talk shit about u but i do it cause i luv u 

you were what made rp great for me back in anarchy i always remembered jim coming in too comms and saying ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hodgie

i will srsly miss u the community wont be the same with out my alt right brother rip you and puddin im happy u chose to say bye to me dont be a fool send me some d pics on snap chat my luv goes out to u and ur fam

-snip-

luv u

never forget you gods like u will never leave my heart down with rp godbless anarchy

I would bean this but I'm out ;(

Mr. night    4

O7 my guy it's been too real this one really hits home, ur the blackest white guy I know and its been good, so many memories and laughs from ur bois from liberation and anarchy I dont have vids bcuz I'm not a snake :D, ur a day one fuck man idk what to say but have fun erping irl in a piano house, comeback for anarchy v2 #PvPsquadout why u gotta make me cri

Edited by Mr. night
Edit

I hope your plans work out like you want them to. Good luck and take care out there. (:

I'm grown.... , I'm grown.... 

Had some great memories with you!

Sad to see you go.. ;/ o7 <3

Majoo    645

Good luck with sorting out IRL. o7

I'm going to miss you sooo much Hodgie! Good luck with your IRL stuff take care man. <3

Mexi    1038

This honestly fucking sucks. Only knew you for a short time but damn man it's like a friend leaving the town/ city you live in. You were a true lad and friend Hodgie and I really do hope shit begins to go your way because you deserve it buddy. Goodluck and best wishes for 2017 and the future, speak soon. 

Oh oh and you might have another on this summer trip ;)