Server time: 2017-10-20, 14:25
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Beni

Damien.. Damien Fuckin' Fields...[Private Frequency]

Beni    865

*As Danny gets ready to broadcast his message to the Allies and 67 Members, he flicks through his frequency book... When he notices an old subtitle reading " The Pagan's " and see's the name " The Prez " written in black ink. He then think's back to all of the shit he remembers from back when he first came into Chernarus... And how he was one of the first people he met. As he is doing this he looks at his radio... Thinking about what to do... He then mumbles " Ah Fuck it... What can go wrong? Fuckers probably already fuckin' dead " .... He would then tune into the frequency and press the PTT*

" Damien... Damien Damien

Let me uh.... Hell, you probably don't remember me.... You'd know me as Daniel Smith... Or Danny.... But uh, my name Is Daniel Balfour... Remember me? Leon's brother? Or Half brother now... So, I've got a few questions for ya... I don't know if you're dead... Hell, only one way to find out....

*He would think back to when he was told about The Pagan's trying to kill him*

Question One.... Why were you tryna' kill me? I mean hell I know I disappeared but that was for a good reason... I was a bitch back then, that and someone I cared about was involved with Blackwood... So, why were you tryna kill me?

Question Two... So what the fuck happened to you? I heard you went off somewhere... Hell, that was around the time I was in Coldwater... Oh yeah, Bobby Balfours my actual father... Long story, I ain't gettin' into it...

Question Three... You alive?

*The radio would fall silent, as he switches to the 67 Frequency on the business radio*

Steck    109

*Damien chuckles, and begins to transmit*

Ha, Danny-boy... Lenny Jr. Well, as you are now aware I ain't six feet under. I had some things to take care of.

*Damien pauses for a moment and thinks of Dusty and the brothers whom betrayed him, stares at himself in a mirror with a thousand mile stare. Damien continues*

To answer your questions that have been left unanswered... You knew too much. We... I... made the mistake in comparing you to Lenny. Lenny was gone for awhile, I missed him. And didn't mind you being around club business, due to Lenny being a live or die Pagan. Well, I was wrong. Don't take it personal, it was to protect the club. Nothing to worry 'bout now, nothing in the past does not matter anymore.

*Damien pauses and continues*

I had to take care of some things up north. Some shit went down, internal. The loyal survived or died with a brother by their side, and the others are never to be seen again. *Damien stares in the mirror* I had to... figure some shit out. *Damien smiles at himself in the mirror*

But listen, we should meet. I've got some of the old crew together, some new. We have plans, big plans. We need to meet Danny boy, so we can find our brother Lenny and inform the news.

*Damien ends the transmission*

Beni    865

*As Danny listens to Damien's Responce, He chuckles with Pity.... Before pressing the PTT button*

Ah hell.... I suppose that makes sense... I mean... I've done the same now, I've took people out who to much about me... I suppose in way I understand why... No one ever told me a reason.... Hell... I don't know if you still are tryna kill me... I presume not... A lot of stuff changed since you were away... Let me uh.. Get you up to speed

*He would take a deep breath*

I went from Blackwood to Coldwater after I found out that Bobby is my dad... Uh... Made a lot of friends and gave a lot of alliances now... Uh.. That's about it, without going into to much detail.... 

But about meeting... What could you gain from me? Lenny's Alive and is in one of the city's above  Grishino... I'm not a biker Damien... I'm a man of buisness... Believe me... When you're the son to one of the biggest mercenerys out there....

you soon make friends and enimes....

*the radio would fall silent*

Sign in to follow this