Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:05

Sign in to follow this  
James Green

Frequency 94.7 (open)

James Green    1

*James opperman hesitates as he closes the lounge door of the Novy Sobor police station, he opens up his small satchel bag and and pulls out a radio.*

*He holds down the radio button and speaks in an intellectual voice*

*Static*

Paging all fellow members of the British empire, and those still loyal to her majesty the Queen, her heirs and her successors.

Those whom wish to join us, we are currently at the Novy Sobor Police station to establish a small Embassy.

Rule Britannia.

*static*

Sam Fields    153

*A gruff northern voice is heard*

"Aye, there's a few British round 'ere... But nothing good's come of royalty these days."

"They're all probably dead in far away graves; anyhow. Why would ya put a care their way?"

*The PTT is released*

Edited by Sam Fields

* Jack picks up the radio and tunes it to the correct FRQ* 

*Over the radio a Scottish voice is heard* 

I understand your scepticism in regard to the Royals but it is still one's duty to remain loyal. There will always be a successor, even in the most dire circumstance one must not loose hope. One should be empowered in the belief that there will be something more than ones self. As the old saying goes:

"The king is dead, long live the king"

*The PTT is released*

*Caleb O'Reilly Commander of the Irish Brigade smiles as he presses down the PTT*

Fuck da queen. 

Empire? What empire? The brits are nutin, you lost your empire ages ago.

*Static*

*Jack Picks up his radio and presses the PTT * 

Your complaint has been duly noted and where would you happen to be from good sir ? 

*Releases PTT* 

Reav    127

*Amused from overhearing the broadcast Shane picks up his radio, and presses down his PTT and a heavy Northern Irish accent can be heard*

Ha! You deluded little brits still pledge allegiance to that wrinkly old bag? Newsflash fella, she's most definitely dead, along with the rest of her bloodline. Good fuckin' riddance too, they were nothing but a leech on society.

*There's a short pause*

It's funny, now I think of it... My uncle says he was involved in Warrenpoint, that day where that scumbag Mountbatten thought he could have a nice wee holiday in Sligo while his British worms terrorised our 6 counties. That went well for him.

*He takes a breath and lets out a heavy sigh*

Lissen mate, those corrupt bastards will do you no justice now - or ever for that matter - so why don't you wise up and start thinking about yourself, because no King or Queen is gonna save you 3 years after the shit has hit the fan. An' your fellow 'British' man wont think twice to stab you in the back, regardless of your nationality. Maybe now is time to open yer eyes.

*Shane laughs heavily as the transmission ends*

* Jack again reaches for his radio and presses the PTT *

Regarding your comment about the bloodline being dead, the Windsor House may be dead but there will always be an heir. The first king reigned over 2000 years ago. Thus using simple statistics one comes to the conclusion that an heir exists. Also if I a simple embassy worker  has manged to survive it is not outside the realm of possibility that our noble queen has survived.   

May god have mercy on you in your travels,

Rule Britannia

*Lets go of the PTT* 

Reav    127

*Shane laughs as he hears the response and presses down the PTT*

Blah blah fuckin' blah! You talk like I give a shite.

*Shane laughs into the radio*

If any of the Royal Family are still kickin', and wind up in this neck of the woods, I'll be sure ta put a bullet in their heads.

*Short pause*

Tiocfaidh ár lá

*Transmission ends*

Titus frowns as he pushes down the PTT.

Why are you in Chernarus then? I'm pretty sure there is a settlement in England with a sizable population that are... loyal to our queen.

He pauses.

As far has the queen and the blokes under her... they're either dead or sipping tea in a bunker. Anyways, bruv, if you wanna meet up with those who hold your sentiments, and be in a area where it makes more sense, then go to England for fuck's sake.

He lets go of the PTT, and as he get's up from the seat he opens his map and mumbles to himself "Trying to get British people together in Chernarus, pfft."

Edited by King Box

*After hearing the crack of a PTT, Jack wakes* 

*After listing he presses the PTT* 

In regards to why I am personally in Chernarus, I was working in the Embassy. Why is it unfathomable to you that we can bring together those British and Commonwealth citizens, after all there cannot be that many.

I would also love to return home but it does not seem possible after years. Thus if we cannot go home, home shall come to us. If you say that she is your Queen then why not come and join us. If not for Her but for yourself.

Rule Britannia 

*PTT is released*

*Ryan wakes up and rubs his eyes, turning on his radio and checking the open frequencies like normal. He stumbles upon this one and chuckles to himself, pushing down the PTT*

What difference would an Embassy make can I ask? Do you have radio contact back home? What exactly do you plan to achieve?

*he'd sigh*

Britain fell years ago, along with every other country. Anyone you knew, family, friends back home are most likely dead. If they ain't dead, they have become murders and psychopaths like everyone else. The reality is fucking shit, but its true

You set up that Embassy all you will do is increase your chances of being killed, so do it if you want... I don't fucking care

*he releases the PTT and continues checking various radio frequencies*

Titus pushes the PTT while looking at a sign.

There's nothing bad about getting together I guess, I guess you just came off as wanting to set up an English presence in Chernarus which is something it doesn't need. Chernarus may be uncivilized compared to some countries that have well built settlements that give a much better life style than just surviving, but that is also what makes Chernarus attractive in my eyes, it's small fry, so no one bothers with it, which allows for more simplicity. No slave trade, no mass murders, no "politics" on a large scale.

It can be dangerous sometimes, I can see that, but overall Chernarus seems to be in it's own little world, and I appreciate that to an extent.

*sneezes*

So that's all I had to say to you, now the other man, I don't know your name, but I think I heard you say something like: "Everyone he knew is most likely dead" and "And if they aren't, then they have become murderers and psychopaths". Now they very well could be dead, but why do you immediately assume they would be murderers or psychopaths? Now, there is some truth to what you are saying, there are definitely a lot of crazy people in this world at the moment, but to simply say that everyone is? That's rash in my opinion. If you're up for the possible risks and rewards, you may want to leave Chernarus for a bit, there's a lot to see bruv, trust!

He let's go of the PTT and goes into the town after failing to understand what the sign says.

Edited by King Box

*Jack Press the PTT*

I'm terribly sorry sir but you must have miss heard. He asked me I was responding to his statement of why I care. Saying that I HAD worked in the embassy before all of this. 

After all there is a sizeable British and Commonwealth population in Chernarus. You may say that you do not care but deep down you do want something bigger than yourself. Somewhere that you can go and live peacefully and not have to be a psychopath. If we band together we can achieve great things.

Rule Britannia.

*Static*    

27 minutes ago, Jack Rees-Mountbatten said:

*Jack Press the PTT*

I'm terribly sorry sir but you must have miss heard. He asked me I was responding to his statement of why I care. Saying that I HAD worked in the embassy before all of this. 

After all there is a sizeable British and Commonwealth population in Chernarus. You may say that you do not care but deep down you do want something bigger than yourself. Somewhere that you can go and live peacefully and not have to be a psychopath. If we band together we can achieve great things.

Rule Britannia.

*Static*    

Titus sighs and pushes his PTT.

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Anyways, you mentioned wanting to live peacefully? Well, if you want to live peacefully why not go back to England? I remember a very large settlement run by Ex-UN soldiers. They weren't for the UN anymore, as that is gone, but they did create a settlement, and as far as I know it's still functioning.

He lets go of the PTT.

Edited by King Box

*Jack presses his PTT*

Well I'll be sure to look into that. Regrades to returning home to the United Kingdom, I doubt it is feasible.

I do plan on continuing with my idea. If you or anyone else would like to lend a hand or even just swing by for a chat. Send me a message on this frequency and I will be happy to oblige.

Rule Britannia.

*Static*  

20 minutes ago, Jack Rees-Mountbatten said:

*Jack presses his PTT*

Well I'll be sure to look into that. Regrades to returning home to the United Kingdom, I doubt it is feasible.

I do plan on continuing with my idea. If you or anyone else would like to lend a hand or even just swing by for a chat. Send me a message on this frequency and I will be happy to oblige.

Rule Britannia.

*Static*  

Hearing the response, he pushes the PTT.

Ehh, sure thing. I've got trust issues so if I ever do I probably won't stay long. And yeah, regarding whether or not it is feasible... definitely not feasible. There are plenty of "safe havens" but between them is without a doubt dangerous territory. I mentioned Slave trade before, and that business is booming in some countries, and then obviously you've got bad apples going around killing people. If you ever do leave and manage to get past those things though, safe havens await you.

Lets go of PTT.

Edited by King Box

*Presses button*

I understand. As the last remnants of Her Majesty's Government I will attempt to combat these immoral and disgusting  actions.

Rule Britannia.

*Static*      

Borat    2

*Borat hears this and is surprised by this message*

*pushes down the radio ptt*

''Ummm this is a surprising message but I guess i'll have new neighbors maybe we can be friends, but Novy has been my home for a while now so hope we have no  problems, maybe I meet you today by the church maybe not but yeah if you hear a party in the middle of the night it's just me and my friends, regards Borat and the Coyotes.''

*pushes down the ptt and proceeds to the novy police station*

Edited by Borat

*Pushes PTT*

I would love to arrange a meeting and discus the issues facing Novy. The last thing I would want to do is infringe on your home. Please get back to me with the when and the where.

*Static*