Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:42

Sign in to follow this  
Dustin1

KOS Battle on Server 3

Dustin1    4

Hey!

Just starting this off by saying it was the most fun I've since we met that feudal lady near Grishino

Our Group boss was looting around in server 3 while the rest of us were screwing around in camp in server 2, when suddenly some one opened fire him and broke his legs before finishing him off.

Upon the admins telling us that KOS is sort of allowed because the rules are not really enforced ( forgive me admins/gms if I am not using the correct words, it was merely what I understood based on my second hand hearing of the story) the rest of us immediately switched over to server 3 and bee lined it seeking vengeance and to recover the corpse which is important to our group.

It was a long trek through the harsh rains in the late night / early morning of the game. It was rushed and our load-outs were geared more for roleplay then for combat, especially as I was wearing bright colours.

Our mate Tyler reached the base first and reported he was watching the guy in the tower, and soon tossed out a few shots before reporting it was quite, the guy MAY have escaped, and he was going to sit tight until the rest of us showed up.

just over a minute later, three more of us (which included me) ran into the area ( the tents north side of Tisy ) and me being half blind/bad eyesight IRL, I basically charged the last known position of the enemy, either hoping to confirm a corpse or to get shot at while the enemy revealed their locations

There was no corpse and soon there was the loud bangs and pings of shots being fired and bullets slamming into the tower around me as I just started screaming in panic.

I bunkered down as my team mates started shouting observations and reports, moving through the tents to engage the FOE.

I prefer waiting in ambushes than moving into them, my eyes suck too bad.

Eli was the first one to charge in like the veteran he was, and was then gunned down by the enemy.

Once I noticed the shooting was no longer firing up at me hiding in the tower, I dared to poke my head over the railings of safety to see what I could see. Which wasn't much, heavy rain and little blobish shapes running towards where the enemy should be, but I could not find him.

A few more shots later and radio confirmations started going out that the enemy was down, and that Eli was confirmed dead.

After a quick patrol of the area, our survivors started giving our comrades their last rights with the holy bible (we could use more if any ones got one to trade?)  when suddenly Tyler was shot in the back, apparently out of thin air, a second enemy appeared wearing nothing but a t-shirt, sneakers, jeans and wielding a loaded Winchester.

My panic stricken eyes could not let me separate the shapes from each other, but lucky for me, Sam's young eyes are still capable and he shot our enemy before I had time to start shooting at shapes.

I turned my attention to Tyler and found a weak pulse still existed, wishing our Doctor was present, I immediately went through Eli's bags for medical supplies, and soon bandaged and cleaned Tylers wounds and built a fire to keep him warm.

We waited a while longer, Tyler soon woke up, and we finished taking care of our dead, and grabbing the bounty of victory before moving back to Base.

I may not have been terrible useful as a combatant, but I was glad I could be apart of that and to have survived!

The admins won't tell us who those guys were, ( so probably registered players? ) But if either of you happen to read this! GG, it was a good fight!

Glad to be apart of it.

Since Server 3 is a KOS server, maybe we can organize battles or something again? Maybe bring your entire group next time! or let us bunker up some where and you come get us?

Either way.

Cheers!

Murry Webber

Server closes in four days. Better make the most of the time.

4 hours ago, Dustin1 said:

Since Server 3 is a KOS server, maybe we can organize battles or something again? Maybe bring your entire group next time! or let us bunker up some where and you come get us?

I've already asked and apparently no lore breaking / OOC events are taking place anymore. Unfortunately.

never the less glad you had fun :x

29 minutes ago, Charlie said:

I've already asked and apparently no lore breaking / OOC events are taking place anymore. Unfortunately.

never the less glad you had fun :x

The trick is you just do them anyway; no one in staff wants to be fun police and shut them down.

I would like to see the server stay up and have military bases KOS zones. That would be fucking cool. I say we give that a shot before shutting it down. Feel like a lot of people would like that and it would make for some scary loot runs while still being rp oriented everywhere else.