Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:49

Sign in to follow this  
Kolesekare

i make the test? but nothing happend

Question

Kolesekare    0

Hi, i wanted to play on this server, but this happend, i make the whitelist, and than i make all the questions right, i make backstory, and about myself, next day i want to see, if i was accepted, but when i clicked on whitelist, it again wanted to ask me questions, i dont make it, and now it typed me i failed 5 times and i cant play or been whitelisted, when i go to my profile it doesent show any activity, i was doint the backstory for 2 hours, and what, i must do everything again? i dont know what happend, i eaven can go to team speak and answer questions, but the thing is that i make it and do my back story, and i wanted really much to play on dayzrp

7 answers to this question

William    398

Hey there Koleskare

I'm not really sure what you're asking here. Did you fail the whitelist attempt? If you failed the test 5 times you should make a ban appeal. To make a ban appeal, click on the link below and read the sticky note to get the proper format. 

http://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/14-appeals/

If you have any more questions ask and I or someone else will be more than happy to help you. 

Ellie    335

Didn't you just make a ban appeal? I'd suggest updating your template there and waiting for an answer from an admin. Since they are the ones handling the whitelist and any issues it might have.

Fluent English Requirement

3 minutes ago, Stitches said:

Fluent English Requirement

Unfortunately not. If you've read several recent reports or appeals, being able to use Google Translate seems to be all you need to pass the whitelist. 

3 minutes ago, Tosh said:

Unfortunately not. If you've read several recent reports or appeals, being able to use Bing Translate seems to be all you need to pass the whitelist. 

Fixed

Lemons    193

Hey there, 

As some have stated, i guess the best is to make an a appeal