Server time: 2017-10-20, 01:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Edvis Mcvesky

VAC

Question

so yeh i logged in with steam and it says that i have to more than 300 days with my ban to play this like i got yes but i have no idea why but like its not my fault that i want to try something new in DayZ like rp i played A3L before it was fun and this is only good looking community that got my intrest and now because of my Vac i cant play is there anything  you could do

7 answers to this question

Shane    562

Hi @Edvis Mcvesky

The only thing you can do is wait till the VAC Ban is more than a year old there's no other way around it i'm afraid.

Sofie    0

Quoting the rules:

• 2.2 We honour all VAC and BattlEye bans and will not remove any blacklists unless those services remove the ban first.
  • 2.3 Those who have received a VAC ban and wish to join or continue playing on DayZRP servers may file an appeal to do so once the VAC ban is 365 days old.

WilliAM    431

Hey Edvis,

The rules state that you must wait 365 days after you received your VAC ban to whitelist. Unfortunately that's just how it is. Once you surpass the time you are more than welcome to send in a whitelist application. 

Hoped this helped. 

Edited by Will

Shark    0

Should be stated. Trying to circumvent the blacklist will lead to a permanent ban. Better wait, m8.

Mexi    1302

Hello @Edvis Mcvesky!

As stated by Smash, Sofie and Will with their posts you must wait 365 days until you are able to appeal your blacklist. Attempting to find a way around it as Tosh stated would lead to a ban.

If you feel your question has been answered please remember to choose one and click the tick to the left of the post and I hope you return when the time of your VAC ban reaches its 365th day (Or whereabouts). Hope to see you soon!

- Mexi

Lemons    269

As others have stated wait 365 Days and then appeal it.