Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:10
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Frosty

Scott Barnaby's Transmission (Private)

Recommended Posts

Frosty    0

*Scottie lifts up the tent cover and looks around in the night. He walks outside, and snags his radio.*

*He tunes it to his personal frequency, and speaks into it with a scared voice. His voice would sound like a child's.*

Umm... If anyone's on the end of this radio... *He holds his stuffed puppy to his chest and sobs* I don't know where anyone is... I umm...

*He stops and the radio goes silent.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keira    1475

Scarlet would pick up her radio quickly and responds to Scottie,

"Scottie, Is that you?.. I thought you were with Hope? Where are you?"

She'd release the PTT button and wait for his response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frosty    0

*Scottie hears Scarlet, and speaks in a quiet tone.*

Last time I saw them they were doing business at an airfield.. There's big guys with guns around me... I don't..

*There is a hiss in the radio, and it cuts to static.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keira    1475

Scarlet would quickly respond to him, pursing her lips and speaking into the radio,

"Scottie, where are you? Who is with you?"

Wrinkling her nose in anger she'd wait for his response, pushing Sonny's side quickly as he slept, waking him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frosty    0

*Scottie's voice come through terrified. Voices of men with Russian accents can be heard in the background*

I.. I have to go... 

*Scottie takes his finger off the PTT*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   53

:: Dominik picks up his radio after hearing the transmissions ::

"Scarlet, I have an idea where he might be. Let me know if you're able to meet."

:: The transmission ends ::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    732

Hope urgently takes her radio with a worried tone. Her heart plummeted into her stomach.

"Scottie!? Oh jesus... We've tried contacting you multiple times... We looked before we set up north for Stefanie. We are so sorry. I..."

There is a quick grunt.

"No words can express the amount of sorry I am Scottie. All I know was I set a rule of make sure I knew where you were if you wanted your time to yourself..."

She pinches her brow.

"I..."

She is lost for words at that point, almost disappointed more in herself than anything else. Letting go of the PTT she says, 'I'm so fucking sorry..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frosty    0

*His breath is off as if he's run for a long distance. He speaks into the radio with a nervous voice.*

I... I ran away.. They chased me with a car through the woods... I... I have to keep running...

*He breaths and talks again, and he would start to sob*

I... I just wanted people to be there for me... So... I... I just want to have a mom and dad... That... That... *He loses track of words* 

I have to keep going-

*The transmission cuts off*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    732

Her brow furrows with nearly tears in her eyes. She takes a quick solid breath, the fumes of smoke evaporating in the cold. She braces on for bad news but hopes that he'd be ok.

"I know, I know. Keep running. Do not stop until you are safe, do not run in any fields and do the best you can. I love you Scottie. Don't worry about us for the meantime."

She rubs her face, recooperating her thoughts as she sits down in her clinic at Camp Hope. Strobing her thumb over Stefanie Queens' dog tags with even more of a heavier heart. Her head leans against the cold stone wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frosty    0

*After running for some time, he gets away and finds some bushes to get down in. He takes off his bag and sets it down on the ground. He pulls out his stuffed puppy and sets it on-top of the bag.*

I... I got.. Away *He would sound out of breath* I don't know where I am... I'll find out soon... Um... Where are you guys at? *Takes his finger off the PTT*

*He holds Ruffis, and sighs looking out into the fields. He watches the men search the woods with lights.* *He whispers*  Why do these guys want me so badly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    732

Hope sighs, going upstairs and responding to him.

"Green Mountain Summer Camp."

She sits in the large room of the pub with a depressed look. Tilting the beret she had been given from 'Marshal'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×