Server time: 2018-07-22, 01:27 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Cipher

I'm Gone

Sorry to see you go, man, but life's life. It was a blast to hang out with you and an absolute pleasure to be in your groups. So what that they weren't around for too long. Good things don't last too much anyway. I can only in return apologize that I wasn't there most of the time for AWWB myself, as I was dealing with some of the stuff that you have ahead of you now. And with that in mind, I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors, Cipher, as unfortunately sometimes, regardless of all the hard work, without luck, life can deal you a shit hand. But *knock on wood* that hopefully won't be the case. ;)

On my last glass of whiskey for tonight, here's to your success so that you may one day return and have a blast just like before. All being fine and well, I only humbly ask that you let me know whenever that happens. Cheers, Cipher, have fun and the best of luck to you! Until we meet again!

all the real ones peacin out its brazy out here. o7 Bipher

You did good b, take care.

Just now, ECat118 said:

I see how it is @cipher. o7

You don't even go here

Get back to coding

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

seems like all the staff are leaving this place

cya in a month

A week, don't be generous

peace kev

Just now, Cipher said:

You don't even go here

Get back to coding

maybe I will. For real though, Mobius V1, and WWB V1 was the real deal.

Just now, ECat118 said:

maybe I will. For real though, Mobius V1, and WWB V1 was the real deal.

You know what we were like.

Honestly o7 the good times.

6 minutes ago, Ghoozovich said:

Sorry to see you go, man, but life's life. It was a blast to hang out with you and an absolute pleasure to be in your groups. So what that they weren't around for too long. Good things don't last too much anyway. I can only in return apologize that I wasn't there most of the time for AWWB myself, as I was dealing with some of the stuff that you have ahead of you now. And with that in mind, I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors, Cipher, as unfortunately sometimes, regardless of all the hard work, without luck, life can deal you a shit hand. But *knock on wood* that hopefully won't be the case. ;)

On my last glass of whiskey for tonight, here's to your success so that you may one day return and have a blast just like before. All being fine and well, I only humbly ask that you let me know whenever that happens. Cheers, Cipher, have fun and the best of luck to you! Until we meet again!

You are one of the greatest role players I've encountered here. Keep it 100% b.

I'll be sure to hit you up if/when I return here. You've got my steam, you know how to get at me :)

See you on the other side brother.

4 minutes ago, Poro said:

See you on the other side brother.

I forgot to @you dawg I'm so fucking sorry, you know you a real one

23 minutes ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

Fuck man

You said anything I would say, one of my closest friends in the community for a long time. Hate to see you go, even though we will still talk on steam and on that other community

I literally don't know what to say, why are all the good people in this community leaving?

o7 mate

Oh yeah, lemmie throw a this in there memories sake

http://plays.tv/video/5845e3e448e71f7775/-special-forces-mack-james?from=user

I'm fucking dead

Only really started playing with you in Black Fox, but from there it has been amazing.

Can't believe that you are going man.

o7 man, cya on the other side.

Where is my personalized mention? :(

Jokes aside, sad to see you go man. Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope you get in to the college you choose (If it was college you where talking about, cant really remember). 

XOXO.

1 minute ago, Sir Hawke said:

Where is my personalized mention? :(

Jokes aside, sad to see you go man. Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope you get in to the college you choose (If it was college you where talking about, cant really remember). 

XOXO.

It was, and I did. Thanks fam.

This year just keeps getting worse and worse

Honestly man, you're one of the best members I've ever had the pleasure of knowing in this community. You provided nothing but good times when you were around and I was super psyched when you decided to join Outrun. It was always a blast while you were around. I know I never got to join one of your groups, and I regret that. As much as I would've loved to join Black Fox, real life has been calling far too much recently and I just can't find the time to put into DayZRP like I used to. You, Ryan, Bran, and Jo are probably the best friends that I've ever had in this community, even if I don't talk to you guys much any more. That is my fault, and it is a bad habit of mine. The community is losing more than people realize with you leaving. 

o7 man, I'll see you around.

@LoneStarrr I am fucking up dude, I keep forgetting real ones. You're a great roleplayer and friend, keep it real in my absence. Hit me if you want to play games or whatever.

alright that's it from me, literally I need to get my password changed or something so I can't login. Goodnight

Aww bye Cipher! I'll see you around Arma :D 

o7 my dude, it was a good time trough all the groups even they werent long they have surely put a mark onto my RP IG

il surely will be on the other place

stay safe and do your things, and see you when you have the feelings for DayzRP again hopefully in not that long

as Ryan posted http://plays.tv/video/5845e3e448e71f7775/-special-forces-mack-james?from=user  this was one of my most golden Moments IN AWWB

anyway when you are back and maybe have a group in your mind just hit me up and tell me about it

Until then o7 and see you around dude

Edited by TeigenG

Lurking on the forums isn't the same when I don't see you looking at the thread! @Cipher

Oh wow :( Sad to see you go. Thanks for the great roleplay you provided and the awesome bedtimestories, hit me up anytime.

o7 lad see you on the other side

13 hours ago, Cipher said:

- User was warned for the sentence - 

- User was warned for this sentence. -

lmao

They still tryin to hit you even when you're leaving, going out a hero

Oh yeah, another video for nostalgia (o7 A World Without Borders)

Spoiler

Peace out fam

I hope everything works out for you. Take care out there! o/