Server time: 2017-08-21, 10:25

Sign in to follow this  
Christopher

streaming

Christopher    0

I have been on and off twitch for a couple of days and the only thing I see is good guys role playing and no bad guys or cannibals. I watch jeetaka I believe that is his name on. Is he the only one that streams? Are there any rules against streaming? I was thinking about streaming for the bandits. What does everyone think on the matter.

There are a good amount of people that stream bandit characters. (Riggsee for example)

And no, there are no rules against streaming, so go for it if you want.

Edited by Bruce

Hi I'm Riggsee.

I stream frequent hostile RP interactions. There's not any rules about streaming through this community by any means but if you're going to stream being a bandit Id make sure you have a damn good understanding of the rules surrounding initiations and such.

2 minutes ago, Christopher said:

thank you 

mhmm mhmm

If you want streaming advice then I do advise that you learn from @Riggsee since he does streams a lot.

I am sure he can teach you a few tricks and whatnot

Christopher    0

thank you all for the fast response and I will talk to riggsee when I get a chance thank you all 

Edited by Christopher
mispell

If you like Archeage, we have a pretty popular streamer for that.

53 minutes ago, Christopher said:

I have been on and off twitch for a couple of days and the only thing I see is good guys role playing and no bad guys or cannibals. I watch jeetaka I believe that is his name on. Is he the only one that streams? Are there any rules against streaming? I was thinking about streaming for the bandits. What does everyone think on the matter.

I think that if you're going to be a bandit you better know the rules on banditry. Like Tosh said above , we have a popular streamer who always plays Archeage and runescape. If you're into that shit I'm sure you'll love it. 

Oh and and Mr Moon should be back any month now.

Just now, Kevin said:

Month

Year, my bad. Sorry Kev

1 minute ago, Mamba said:

Oh and and Mr Moon should be back any month now.

Lets be honest. We have a better chance of picking up some random chick then him coming back. 

Just now, Christopher said:

Mr moon in this community 

Yea sometimes lad. Been a while since he was here last . But our PR team is trying to bring him back. Also PsiSyndicate shows his face every now and then. Brings ona  bunch of people and leaves.

10 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Mr moon I have always  wanted to meet him I have watched almost all his vids.

13 minutes ago, Mamba said:

Yea sometimes lad. Been a while since he was here last . But our PR team is trying to bring him back. Also PsiSyndicate shows his face every now and then. Brings ona  bunch of people and leaves.

I believe @JimRP did confirm that Mr. Moon will be streaming and making content for dayzrp very soon. 

Eagle    346

There are a couple of people that are a part of the DayZRP Stream team that do indeed stream, there is nothing in the rules against streaming so if people wanna do it they can.

/Moved to General.

yaBoiChris    0

ive seen people stream, it kinda sucks because people can stream snipe and ruin rp, but you can give it a shot too

5 hours ago, yaBoiChris said:

ive seen people stream, it kinda sucks because people can stream snipe and ruin rp, but you can give it a shot too

Only had one instance of stream sniping since I started doing this in September.