Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:55

Sign in to follow this  

Ive Been thinking

Soo as usual ive been thinking. oh wait sorry wrong thread my bad anyway down to business yes im making a leaving thread because of some recent events none including the other community however much time of mine it may take up but in fact recent events within this community. Ive got nothing holding my tether or keeping me here anymore with @Nihoolious leaving and a few friends ive made here getting permed i feel its time for me to take a break especially with college and my work placement coming up. But before i leave i want to say a few words to those who really helped me out and were real ones.

@Nihoolious - Great guy not the first person i met in DayZRP but the one that had the biggest impact on me. The banter the laughs the memes countless hours of basically some of the best moments in dayzrp for me. the best role player i know and you not only helped me become a decent role player but became a real friend.

@C-J - A great guy one of the people i regulery talk to and brought into my trust circle someone id be glad to call a friend. Come a long way since our first couple of encounters *Cought* RDM *Cough* But still someone who turned out to be a great role player.

@WulfeGirl - Not known you that long but your pretty cool down to earth and down with memes.

@Keedz - i know i may roast you in ts everyday but still a great guy just pull off left click every once in a while yea.

@King -  what can i say ... i guess your bearable. i guess Richie gets to live after all. 

@Sylvester Todd - My mentor in a way helped me become a clown or the clown i am today you are really up there with nihoolious a great role player an an all round great guy.

@Demaabd - What can i say my first real friend at DayZRP back in the TFO days when i was a whitename or super solider dressed in all black and somehow you put up with my bullshit top rep great guy.

@Jon Snow - You brought me to DayZRP because we started playing arma together. funny how two guys who met over the internet can click especially from where we are from. Not exactly the nicest place on earth is it.

@CrescentGent - The legend him self Nikolai Vashkov lead TFO to glory even if i did help with The Kingdom :) one of the first i met and brought me some of my favorite RP Moments you really are up there in my books.

@Shadows - well Nihoolious was right when he said you changed. You really have i wish i could say i can bare you all the time but the truth is at times i cant plz bring back old Shadows the Shadows we all know and love.

@Pinky - you are truley a meme and thats what i love about you. Your a great guy and dont let anybody get you down. dont ever change.

@Squillium - we never really did see eye to eye from the time you held me to the time you almost shot me guess it made playing brad a whole lot more fun.

@Paks - what can i say everyone thinks Leo is a snake but your a great guy dont get permed before i get back plz.

I feel like i forgot something oh yea

@Hope - only started talking to ya recently but hey some funny memes came out of it dir-teh being one of them ... Die Antw ... actually not gonna finish that sentence HMU on steam or Snapchat if you want some dank memes or just generally weird shit 

@Jake - great guy too bad he got permed one of the lads i can have a joke with see you on the other side lad

To the guys who are permed (you know who you are) your are all great guys and i hope to see you all some time.

But as a great guy once said ...

9wd7Rg.gif

Its been great guys thanks for having me.

P.S it isnt a leaving thread for me without a meme is it.

Also i heard a certain king might be underage :P

Edited by Trix

o7 young boy

o7 dude dont be a stranger

Edited by Keedz

see you in a month my dude

nah but forreal o7 see you across the pond. you a real one

Charlie    118

o7 Bud, ill still speak to you dw. ;) and im sure to rdm you on another community im sure of that. 

King    94

@Trix

Hey! Looks like Richie lives for ano.. *gets rdmed in the face*

No but seriously, it was a pleasure getting to know you dude. We've had our ups and downs and even after all the shit you put me through I'd still consider you a pretty close friend of mine. 

*raises his champagne*

For everything from the clowns to the dollars,medium.jpg

<3 king

22 minutes ago, Trix said:

Also i heard a certain king might be underage :P

Really ? damn man isnt that like not allowed in dayzroleplay ? 

1 minute ago, Shadows said:

Peace out dude. Snap me more sexy pics plz

Will do <3

King    94
1 minute ago, Keedz said:

Really ? damn man isnt that like not allowed in dayzroleplay ? 

Keedz. 

I already have 10 warning points because of your memes.

Do not make me permabanned.

I'm sure I'll see you around, but a shame to see you go from Dayzrp none the less

o7 man 

Just now, King said:

Keedz. 

I already have 10 warning points because of your memes.

Do not make me permabanned.

Donnu what you talking about man i'm just curious on what he is trying to say , cant see any meme

Later 

Take it easy yung one.

7580580176_8fa7285b1d.jpg

Damn Brad....didn't think it'd come to this but you got meh on steam and shit so you know where to find me....See you around boi.

"You ruined meh pants" - Trix 

o7

laterz

Hebee    2227

Never played with you but I talked with you a few times in TS, you seemed pretty cool, take care man.

Well I'll see you in the other place too Trix...

Again, would've preferred you to be still here, but your only one click away ;)

Mercy    495

When I thought I was your best friend Trix. That's dir-teh play!

Just now, Hope said:

When I thought I was your best friend Trix. That's dir-teh play!

you still are ill be in ts acasonally :P

Mexi    1033

Not even a mention.. How dare you!?

Best of luck with your break buddy and hope to see you back soon.

Paks    17

o7 Been with ya since TFO. Ill pour one out for you meme lord.

ill be around sometimes dont worry back memes wont die that easily

Paks    17