Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:46

Sign in to follow this  
Elmo

Character Page

Elmo    920

I'd like to preface this by saying that I've looked at my character pages and not found any hint of this feature. Also, if this has been suggested before, I'd very much like this thread to be closed once people have given their opinions.

Essentially, what I would like to see is an option to see who viewed your character page, much like the "who viewed my profile" feature we have on our own profiles. The feature isn't wholly necessary but it would be nice to see who looked at your character and when. Maybe its a vanity thing or maybe I'm just a nosy son of a bitch :D

Anyway, I'd very much like to know if this feature could be implemented and what the community thinks of its addition.

Tear me a new one lads ;)

Hmm. You can see the amount of views, but I don't see why you need to find out who viewed it tbh. Kinda seems like a small thing that wouldn't be used very often. The time would probably be better spent adding more significant features elsewhere.

EDIT: If you didn't know, you go to "Manage Your Characters" you can see the amount of views each of your pages have. 

Edited by Bruce

Seems like a harmless addition, and though I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to see who's checked out my characters it'd still be something I'd check if I were checking on my page.

Edited by King Box

I am with Bruce. I don't mind seeing how many people have seen my character profile but I don't really mind who it was.

Profile views is understandable as you can see who is looking at your statuses and such

Castiel    1124

If it could be done, I don't see the harm in it. If you care who's looking at your character then it could be a good idea. xD

Elmo    920
41 minutes ago, Bruce said:

-snip-

Yeah I agree that the more important features of the website need to be ironed out and hung up in the wardrobe first, I probably should have clarified that this should probably be low down the list of features to implement if it were to be implemented :) And yes, I'm 100% aware that I can see my character's views, thank you :D

38 minutes ago, Castiel said:

-snip-

I'm a vain shit, what can I say ^_^ or nosy, your pick <3

Think it's a little unnecessary, if there is an option to disable it then I don't see any reason why this can't be implemented. Then again, nothing from suggestion threads get done unless staff push it, good luck. 

I think a preface would be cool. 

SpaceCowboy    226

Would be a cool little feature to have. I wouldn't mind it but I don't think its needed.

Shadows    1014
9 minutes ago, SpaceCowboy said:

Would be a cool little feature to have. I wouldn't mind it but I don't think its needed.

This is how I feel

Hebi Kotei    302

As much as it may seem unneeded, I do think it is a nice addition to have and will do no harm at all.