Server time: 2017-10-18, 03:38
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Gibby8023

Cant connect

Question

Gibby8023    1

When I try to connect to any server my screen sits on the severograd screen. I cant figure out how to fix it and if one of you guys could help me, that would be great. If you cant understand my question ask me for more detail.

4 answers to this question

Shane    555

Try verifying the game cache that should fix it. If not I think if you defrag or format your disk that'll work not 100% sure which one it is.

Edited by Smash Gordon

William    427

Try restoring the Game Cache by right clicking the game in the library > properties > verify integrity of game cache. If that doesn't work restart your computer and/or reinstall the game

Gibby8023    1
31 minutes ago, Will said:

Try restoring the Game Cache by right clicking the game in the library > properties > verify integrity of game cache. If that doesn't work restart your computer and/or reinstall the game

43 minutes ago, Smash Gordon said:

Try verifying the game cache that should fix it. If not I think if you defrag or format your disk that'll work not 100% sure which one it is.

OK I will try reinstalling, if that does not work I will format, Thanks for the help. I have already tried the verification so that's why I'm not doing that.

Mira    0

Hello @Gibby8023.

Has your issue been fixed? If so click on the tick above the up-vote & down-vote buttons on the answer that has helped you the most.

If not feel free to keep this thread open for a better answer.